Chapter 16 Xiao Ming Turns out that Bujia is not very straight!

Start from the beginning

"Next time it can be longer." Bujia pulled up Gao Ming's pants, and patted Gao Ming's buttocks, which were really soft.

Fuck your uncle's Buga! That means he can't do it! Gao Ming raised his pants angrily, and what does your hand mean!

"I'm back, I caught a goo and found a lot of things, Xiaoming brother, look!" Dongkou Landa was holding a goo in his hand, with firewood tied on his back, and a cloth bag in the other hand, I don't know what's inside. "Huh? This taste is so familiar——"

Gao Ming jumped off the stage, his legs were a little weak, he put his arms around Landa's shoulders, and laughed loudly: "Let me see what good things you brought back, Landa is awesome !"

Landa bared her canine teeth and put down the firewood behind her back. Gao Ming and Landa squatted on the ground and rummaged through the cloth. Besides a few sweet fruits, there were mushrooms and bamboo shoots that they ate yesterday. Hey, potatoes! Gao Ming held a potato and asked, "How did you find this?"

Landa held the potato, looking disgusted, "I accidentally dug up the bamboo shoots. I smashed them open and fed them to Gu Gu. It's not poisonous, but it's so unpalatable and dirty."

Gao Ming slapped On Landa's head, he said with a smile: "This is delicious, I'll make it for you to eat tonight, great hero!"

For the joy of potatoes, Gao Ming temporarily forgot everything just now. Holding a bowl with potatoes, Bujia took Gu Gu to the river to cook, and Landa followed behind, holding a basin of boiling water and was very happy. Finding something to eat is more important than anything else.

Bloodletting and plucking hair, the two brothers killed Gu Gu Gu and sprinkled the blood-covering grass, and they cooperated well with each other. Gao Ming was washing two potatoes, the size of Buga's fist. Landa said there were a lot of them, but he thought the potatoes were ugly and unpalatable, so he only brought back two for Gao Ming to see. As for the other wild vegetables, he brought them back for tomorrow. Besides.

The potatoes were buried under the fire, with Gu Gu on top of them, Gao Ming rolled them, and the scent came out after a while. At this time, it was already dark and the mountains were quiet. Dongli Lanta talked about the place he found today, and the three discussed it. Looking forward to hunting tomorrow to see.

After the roasted Gugu is cooked, boil water on the stone bowl, Gao Ming throws sliced ​​bamboo shoots and mushrooms into it, sprinkle some salt when it is almost cooked, and the fragrance comes out immediately. The three of them just had some soup to relieve their greasiness after eating the roasted Gugu.

After turning off the fire, Gao Ming pushed aside the fire, revealing two dirty and black potatoes. Landa still can't imagine how delicious these potatoes are! Gao Ming put a piece of cotton cloth on it, and after breaking it open, the potatoes were yellowish yellow, and the smell of glutinous glutinous fragrance rushed into his nose. He touched his swollen belly, tasted it, and felt that the ingredients in the primitive society were delicious with only a little salt. The original taste of potatoes is scattered in the mouth, and the taste is very soft.

"Try it." Gao Ming smiled and handed the split potato to Landa, "Be careful it's hot." The other one was given to Bujia, and seeing Bujia look at him, "I'm full, you eat."

Bujia said I broke it open and tasted it.

He didn't know when it started, but he could tell what Buga was going to say from Buga's eyes. Gao Ming suddenly remembered that Bujia helped him pull out just now, it seems that Bujia is not so straight, and he will be busy in the days to come.

"Brother Xiaoming, it's really delicious!" Landa's mouth was covered everywhere, his tongue licked, his eyes lit up, and said: "There are a lot of potatoes there, brother, winter is coming—"

"Wait a minute!" Gao Ming I couldn't understand, "Winter? Is there no autumn?"

"Yes!" Landa didn't understand what Gao Ming was going to say.

Gao Ming changed the question, "It's summer, right!? How long is autumn? What about winter?" He still remembered that the sea water evaporated so fast, and if the temperature was autumn, he would go crazy.

Bujia glanced at Gao Ming, "Summer is coming to an end, autumn is only about 30 days, winter is very long, more than 120 days, spring is 60 days, summer is as long as winter."

Summer and winter are about four days long. month, one month in autumn and more than two months in spring. It is estimated that it will take one year to add up. After all, what Buga said was not accurate, he only said the approximate number of days. But summer and winter are unreasonably long, and autumn is so short, is he in the primitive age of the earth? ?

"Then." Gao Ming scratched his hair, "What are you doing in autumn?"

Landa didn't know what Gao Ming wanted to ask, but Bujia did. He explained: "Since the whole summer, we have been looking for a suitable place for the winter, and then started to prepare the food for the winter. Now it is too late, we have to hunt quickly and make leather."

No wonder Buga asked him and Landa to learn Hunting is not only for self-protection, but also for winter. Thinking of the heat in late summer here, you can imagine the severe cold of winter. It's such a tight schedule, and Buga also took the time to help him make salt. It's really...

"Potatoes can be stored for a long time. I'll hunt tomorrow, and the rest of the meat can be salted and bacon, which can also be stored for a long time." Fortunately, the hole is big enough..." Gao Ming glanced at the big stones blocking the entrance of the hole, and asked, "Is it safe in winter if the door is blocked by stones?"

Landa shook his head, "Last winter, in the last When it's cold, uneaten wolves and piebalds attack our caves, big rocks would be removed, if there weren't many hunters in the caves..."

Gao Ming guessed that they could move the stone, and so could the hungry animals.

"Don't be afraid! I have a solution. Let's prepare food first tomorrow, and leave the cave entrance to me." Although they are few in number, they have the skill of alchemy. It seems that all the iron ore in the smelting technique must be smelted, and then find a chance to go to the red stone field to get more iron ore. During this period of time, put the kettle first, and the door is the most important thing.

"Don't worry." Buga patted Gao Ming's head, and his eyes were firm as Gao Ming comforted Landa, "I won't let you guys have trouble."

That night, Gao Ming relaxed his consciousness, entered the smelting technique, and began to smelt iron crazily , until his head was drowsy and he fell asleep in a daze. Woke up early the next morning, ate a few leftover fruits from yesterday, cooked a pot of wild vegetable and mushroom soup, and the three of them drank it to warm their stomachs.

Gao Ming scanned the smelting technique, and there were three pieces of iron ore missing, leaving seven pieces. There were more iron pieces in the iron tablet, and Gao Ming wanted to refine the remaining seven pieces in two nights. He has studied the entrance of the cave, which is semi-circular, like a cave dwelling, but smaller than the entrance of the cave dwelling. The surface of the cave entrance is made of stone, which is uneven. First, the stone should be smoothed, and then the groove should be made. It is best to make it deeper. Do it first. A solid iron door, and an iron fence door on the outside, double insurance, and it can be opened for ventilation in the future.

Gao Ming drew the picture on the ground and explained it to the two brothers. Bujia looked at the picture and gestured for the opening of the hole, "The slot must be deep.

" Even if it is strong, it will knock down the door when it is afraid of an animal attack.

"I guess I don't have enough iron. When the food is almost ready, I'll make the iron fence first, and then I 'll go to the redstone field." Holding sticks, the three of them went out to hunt.