Chapter 12 Xiao Ming and Baa Baa Go Around, Circle, Circle!

Start from the beginning

Gao Ming's eyes suddenly shone brightly, and he said to Landa, "Little Landa, let's go!"

Landa took Bujia's bone knife, Gao Ming held a wooden stick in his hand, and his knife cut a piece of fruit and meat It's okay, thinking about hitting a knife is imminent!

Gao Ming first observed the terrain environment. Not far away, a piece of grass on the ground was gnawed in all directions, and there were hoof marks. Gao Ming held the wooden stick tightly in his hand. Landa came down from the tree and said cheerfully: "Brother Xiao Ming, over there There are two bleating!" Landa pointed diagonally forward.

There are only two baa baa, Gao Ming thinks even if he fights for strength, he and Landa can get one back! Immediately, the confidence was greatly increased, and the two discussed it. Landa made a detour and attacked from the left. He took a wooden stick and went straight up, disturbing the sight of the two bleating first, and Landa killed one by surprise.

The plan of the two was beautiful, and Bujia always followed them. When Landa and Gao Ming were about to move separately, Bujia looked at the direction where Landa was leaving, and finally followed behind Gao Ming. Landa had been hunting with him since he was a child, so there should be no danger, but Gao Ming went straight up...

Gao Ming originally wanted to be like Bujia, sneaking over and hitting when he got close. Slowing down his pace and breathing, the waist-length grass covered Gao Ming, bent over, and slowly looked at the two bleating grasses.

Slowly approaching, one step at a time...

already a lot closer, baaaa is only ten meters away from where he was standing, Gao Ming held up his stick, looked at Landa on the left, the grass was very tall, and he saw a hand shaking Shake, Gao Ming fixed Landa's position, thinking that it was his turn to make a move. Holding the stick tightly, one end of the stick has been sharpened by him.

He held up the stick aggressively, and just after taking two steps, he saw the two bleating bleats who were grazing and suddenly started running around, obviously sensing danger.

Gao Ming rushed faster and rushed towards the small one, and the big one ran to the left, Gao Ming thought that he would hit Landa just in time. He hit Xiaobaa on the back of Xiaobaa with a stick, and Xiaobaa snorted, turned his head and bumped into Gao Ming with great force, Gao Ming took a step or two back when hit, Xiaobaa might feel it Gao Ming was relatively weak, so he wasn't afraid anymore, he just hit his head.

Gao Ming held up the stick and wanted to insert the pointed end, but Little Baa-baa walked nimbly and quickly, and his speed was also good. Gao Ming was bumped a few times, and his anger came to the fore, damn it, he still doesn't believe that he can't handle a little bleat!

One person and one blea fought for a long time, Gao Ming was knocked down to the ground, behind him Bujia looked at him and wanted to start, he saw Gao Ming holding a wooden stick, and threw it at the little blea, bleating, Gao Ming Hurry up, Xiao Baa stuck his wooden stick into his body, but it was shallow, but it also gave Gao Ming a chance.

...

Landa slaughtered the bigger baa-baa early, and when she came over with the baa-baa on her back, she saw Gao Ming circling with the little baa-baa.

"Brother, brother Ming, what are you doing here?" Landa put down the dead bleat, picked the bloodweed nearby, and started to deal with it.

Bujia didn't answer. Seeing that there should be no danger, he helped Landa deal with the blood.

Gao Ming circled around the injured little baa-baa for a few times, and suddenly grabbed the little baa-baa's head with one hand, and punched the little baa-baa a few times in the neck.

Little Baa-baa was not dead, but she was lying on the ground gasping for breath due to excessive bleeding and Gao Ming's punches. Gao Ming was also sweating from exhaustion, and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his dirty hands. Seeing the pitiful look of the little bleat on the ground, he didn't feel any sympathy in his heart. If it was him who fell to the ground today, this guy I guess I don't even know how to look at him, and I'm gnawing grass, so sympathy is rarely used in this world.

The three of them couldn't finish eating two, and neither Buja nor Landa would agree to release them. Gao Ming saw that the little baa-baa would not die for a while, so he simply cut a tree vine and tied it around the little baa-baa's neck, "Kill it at night." eat!"

Pulling out the wooden stick, the little baa bleated in pain, Gao Ming got some blood masking grass and stuffed it on the wound. Buga and Landa had already processed the meat. Buga carried the meat and walked towards the river, and Landa followed behind and sprinkled the sunflower.

When they got to the river, Gao Ming tied the little baa-baa to a rock, and the little baa-baa drank a few sips of water and lay down on the ground to rest.

After setting up a fire to barbecue and having lunch, Gao Ming faintly heard the movement. Since he activated the alchemy, his ears seem to be much more sensitive.

"Bujia, did you hear the sound, one after another." Gao Ming looked around vigilantly.

Bujia listened for a while, but didn't hear it, then lay on the ground, a small voice came from his ears, he couldn't describe the sound, nodded, his face was a little dignified, and he pointed in the direction, "There."

Gao Ming first The reaction was danger, and he slowly relaxed his consciousness. He remembered that the night when the wolves attacked, he could feel the danger with his mental power. After learning from that day, he sensed the direction Buja was pointing at. Strange, there was no danger!

The sound was still ringing in his ears, Gao Ming suddenly said in shock: "It's the sea, the sea!"