Chapter 12 Xiao Ming and Baa Baa Go Around, Circle, Circle!

Start from the beginning

three of them were too tired for the past two days, so they decided to guard the tree alone.

Bujia shook his head, "You're sleeping, I'll call you when I'm sleepy."

Landa was taken care of by Bujia since she was a child, and everything was left by Bujia, so how could Landa not know. He thought that his elder brother would definitely not wake him up, and secretly reminded him that he must remember to wake up when he slept again, thinking about it and fell asleep again.

It was dark and invisible, but Bujia could clearly see the lines on his younger brother's face that were pressed by the tree, as well as the trace of saliva dripping from Gao Ming's mouth, and he felt inexplicably more relaxed.

Landa slept for a while, woke up and urged Bujia to sleep. In the past, Bujia said that, Landa always fell asleep, how could he wake up? But since Bujia was seriously injured last time, Landa has grown up a lot all of a sudden, keeping vigil vigilantly.

When the slightly warm light shone on the three people on the tree, Gao Ming and Bu Jia woke up, and a new day began. Gao Ming looked at the glowing red sun, hoping to find a good place to settle down soon.

The three of them were full of fighting spirit again, and they climbed down the tree with hope in their arms. The baa-baa meat wrapped in leaves had already deteriorated and could not be eaten at all. Gao Ming hung the meat on the branch, and climbed down from the big tree with his arms in his arms.

After washing his face by the river and rinsing his mouth, Gao Ming let out a breath, which smelled bad. Looking at Buga and Landa's white teeth, he wondered, "Why are your teeth so white?"

Landa and Bujia didn't understand what Gao Ming wanted to ask, and Landa said stupidly, Brother Xiao Ming, your teeth are so white.

"We often eat meat, and it doesn't smell good in my mouth. Why don't you and Bujia have any strange smell?" Gao Ming said directly. When talking to these two brothers, you can't use any euphemisms or twists, it's best to be straightforward.

"Brother Xiao Ming, don't your Dong tribe use green leaves?" Landa scratched his head, "I thought every Dong tribe chewed green leaves like this."

After speaking, Landa picked some sweet fruits and handed them to Gao Ming, " There are no green leaves here, let's keep going, and I'll show you when we meet."

Buga has a good sense of direction, leading the way in front, walking along the river, and after walking for a long time, he heard Landa shout: "Brother Xiaoming, This is the green leaf." Landa grabbed a branch, held it in her hand, put a leaf into her mouth, and said with a smile, "Try it, is it cold?" She stretched out her hand and passed the branch over.

Gao Ming had seen Landa eat this kind of leaves before, so he didn't ask, thinking that Landa ate them casually. I picked a thin and long leaf and put it in my mouth. After chewing it, I felt a cool taste, and I felt a lot of freshness in my mouth. Isn't this natural chewing gum!

Bujia picked two pieces and put them in his mouth, stretched his brows, and said softly: "Em used to like to eat this very much."

Landa thought of Emu, and said with a smile: "Em is the healthiest and strongest of our Cave people. Woman." The

two brothers, Ah Mu, are gone, but the two brothers are not blindly immersed in sorrow, perhaps in this world, spending time immersed in sorrow is also a luxury, and they must keep a vigilant mind at all times.

Gao Ming has been learning how to hunt for the past few days. At noon, the sun was fierce. Bujia looked around and said to Gao Ming, "Today you and Landa are hunting together." He observed the environment, and there were no large ferocious animals here. It's also herbivorous.