Chapter 10 Xiaoming's scarred Buga is really handsome!

Start from the beginning

Seeing Gao Ming staring at his scar, Bu Jia touched the end of his eyes with his hands, and said coldly, "Are you ready?

" "I was thinking that it must have hurt so much when you were injured so badly."

Bujia looked a little strange for a moment, and asked, "Don't you feel scared?"

"Scars are the achievements of men." Gao Ming glanced at Landa and joked: " Children like little Randa don't understand."

Randa snorted, "Who says I don't understand!" The

atmosphere became better for a while, Gao Ming opened the knife again, and helped Bujia shave his beard. After cleaning up, Gao Ming slapped his forehead, stared at Bujia's face, and shouted: "Bujia, you are so beautiful, who said you are ugly!"

Bujia and Landa's facial features are very similar, but Bilanda He is more three-dimensional and mature, with a high nose bridge, slightly sunken eyes, a bit high brow bone, thick and heroic eyebrows, pursed lips and looks very resolute, but he looks a bit mixed, especially the scar is really manly , Gao Ming touched Bujia's face enviously, and whispered: "I wish I looked like you." A number one with this kind of face, as long as you come in, it is a hot commodity, Gao Ming is really envious , when he was in modern times, he was white and strong, his face looked like dough, he looked honest and honest, many people wanted to take him for a ride, but there was no number zero who really wanted to live with him, they all hated him blessed'.

Bujia was a little embarrassed when Gao Ming said that. Without the cover of his beard and hair, his face turned slightly red. Gao Ming smiled secretly, but his face didn't show it. Laughed out, and never looked for something to do with him.

"Okay, handsome guy, it's done, it's time to think about what to eat." Gao Ming quickly put away the tools, turned his back and laughed.

The three of them ate a few fruits yesterday, another fierce battle in the evening, and they traveled a lot, tired and hungry. But Bujia was in a good mood. Ever since he frightened the woman in the cave, his face had been covered with a beard and hair. Today, he had a haircut. In a good mood, Buga decided to go hunting.

When Gao Ming heard about hunting, he became interested. He had never seen Bujia hunt before, so he immediately said that he would go together and learn from it.

After picking the fruit, Landa smiled and said to Gao Ming, "Brother Xiao Ming, I will carry the burden."

"You two follow me, don't make any noise, watch my gestures." Bu Jia slapped a few times This gesture, the point is to teach Gao Ming, "Their ears are very sensitive, and they can detect as long as there is any danger." It is not easy

for anyone to hang out in the primeval forest, Gao Ming nodded to show his understanding.

The two followed Bujia. Bujia held the bone knife to observe the surroundings, and quickly locked on the target. From the footprints on the ground and the traces of the grass being eaten, it was concluded that there were bleating beasts not far ahead.

When Gao Ming heard it, he thought of Goo Goo, and immediately guessed that the bleating herbivore might be a sheep, and quickly listed a few ways to eat sheep in his mind.

Bujia's footsteps were light and there was almost no sound. When he saw a group of bleating beasts, Bujia made a gesture, and Gao Minglanda quickly but quietly lay down in the grass.

"You two are watching here." Buga whispered. Holding the bone knife himself, he approached slowly.

When Gao Ming thought that Bujia would rush in like this, he saw that Bujia circled behind the bleating beast, that is, the flock of sheep. The river was in front, him and Landa were on the left, and a mound was on the right. The baa-baa beasts were much stronger than modern sheep, especially the leading ones. Gao Ming was a little worried about Bujia.

Seeing that Bujia who was standing behind just now was missing, Gao Ming panicked, seeing that Landa was not in a hurry, he knew that Bujia was fine, his eyeballs were like rays, and swept the grass where Bujia had stood one by one , still did not find Buga.

Landa tapped Gao Ming's shoulder and pointed in a direction. Gao Ming looked over, and there was nothing but green grass! Landa imitated Gao Ming's expression, rolled his eyes, and whispered: "Look carefully."

Gao Ming scanned around again, this time more seriously than before, and everything that didn't match his eyes was listed as a suspicious target, and finally found a piece of The grass is higher than the grass around him, secretly confirming that Buga is there.

I saw that piece of grass moving quickly, slowly approaching a very small and tender baa-baa that was grazing, and at first sight it was a baa-baa cub. The bone knife flashed a cold white light. Before Gao Ming could see Bujia's appearance clearly, he saw the little baa-baa had fallen to the ground. With his hands raised and the knife dropped, Baa Baa was already dead.

Buga dragged the bleats to the depths of the jungle, and no one in the group of bleats who were leisurely grazing and drinking water noticed that one of them was missing.