Chapter 10 Xiaoming's scarred Buga is really handsome!

Start from the beginning

"Brother Xiao Ming, come down and take a bath, it's so comfortable!" Landa bared her teeth at Gao Ming in a foolish way.

Gao Ming looked down at his boxer briefs, thinking that although the young master is not as good as your elder brother, he is more than enough to compare with you, hum! He pulled off his underwear and walked into the river.

The river water in the morning was unbelievably cold. Goosebumps appeared on Gao Ming's skin as soon as he got down. Seeing the two brothers washing seriously and happily, Gao Ming wanted to lose the battle, so he took a few handfuls of water and felt it on his arm. The colder it gets, the worse it will be for a cold. There is no cold medicine here, so I rushed ashore and went ashore.

"Just take a shower, it's really a bath!" Gao Ming shouted from the shore in his underwear, "Come up and help."

Landa knew that there was something to eat, so she came up with a splash of water. His hair was cut by a clever man, and he didn't ask for a hairstyle, just as short as possible, like a square inch. I used to say that this kind of hairstyle can best express whether a person is really handsome. This sentence is really good for Landa. It has grown a little these days, and it looks natural. Water drops drip from the tip of the hair on the honey-colored hair On the shoulder, look at the sunny and healthy little eyes, no matter how you look at it, it is cute.

"Brother Xiao Ming, what are you eating today?!" Landa was naked without any hesitation, and the bird was dangling in front of Gao Ming's eyes, but his eyes were pure and sincere.

What to eat! ? Anyway, master, I won't eat you! Gao Ming took Landa's small leather skirt, "Put it on."

Landa took the leather skirt and wrapped it around her body, looking at Gao Ming eagerly, "What do you want to eat?"

"Let's see what your brother thinks." Da looked at Bujia in the river, the blood-grass on his body was scrubbed clean, his skin tone, which was 10% darker than that of Landa, shone with a golden luster in the sun, and he licked his lips cleverly, fresh and delicious! The upper body is covered with large and small scars, and the bulging muscles are even, healthy and strong... It's just that the big beard and hair are a bit of an eyesore, and I don't know what Buga looks like after so many days. Gao Ming thought about taking out the scissors and opening them, and said to Bujia

in the river: "Bujia, come up."

Next, she moved away forcibly, looked at Bujia with a smile, and said, "Bujia, let me cut your hair?!"

Bujia was sullen and didn't speak for a while. right? Just as he was about to make amends with the sentence 'no cutting is fine', he saw Bujia nodded, "Come on."

Gao Ming held the scissors, his hands trembling a little. The way Bujia was silent just now made him think a lot. Could it be that Bujia is ugly? No! Landa and Bujia are two brothers, so they shouldn't be so ugly. Could it be that Bujia's father has bad genes? Gao Ming looked back at Landa slightly, and saw Landa looking at him with a tangled face.

So what if Buga is ugly, men don't just look at appearances. Gao Ming, who convinced himself in this way, was still uneasy. As his hair became shorter and shorter, Gao Ming's mood became more and more complicated.

The skin under his hands was tense. Gao Ming realized that Bujia was also nervous, and all the complicated emotions disappeared. No matter what, Bujia is always the responsible and kind Bujia. few.

The smooth forehead was exposed, and Gao Ming was taken aback. There was a scar on Bujia's forehead from the tip of the eyebrow to the end of the eye. The color of the scar looked very old, and it looked terrible just like that, not to mention the multiple injuries he suffered back then.