Chapter 9 Brother Xiao Ming looks really, really, really good-looking!

Börja om från början

There is still no water source at noon, and the sun is hot and the ground is baking people want to die, not to mention Gao Ming also has a pair of cotton shoes under his feet. The temperature of the ground alone will burn the skin, so it is better to grit your teeth and go out as soon as possible.

The three of them hadn't drank water all day, and in the afternoon they could finally see some greenery. Landa was so happy that he could see that Gao Ming couldn't hold on any longer, so he hurriedly said, "Brother Xiaoming, I saw sweets over there." It's fruit, I'll pick it for you to eat."

Gao Ming was dizzy from the sun, hungry and thirsty, but seeing Bujia and Landa worried about his eyes, he felt spiritually satisfied! Life is hard, but at least someone cares about him, like a family.

The three of them ate the sweet fruit, and when the sweet juice slipped into his parched throat, Gao Ming couldn't help but let out a pleasant moan.

Landa found it interesting, and learned from Gao Ming, his throat seemed to be filled with water, purring like a kitten, Gao Ming stroked Landa's head, and said with a smile: "Excellent!" Landa laughed so hard that his teeth bared come out.

Before nightfall, the three of them went into the woods, still collecting firewood and looking for big trees, to prepare for the night. Today was a lot later than before, there was no time to cook, it was already dark, and Bujia couldn't find a water source, so the three had to pick more fruits and climb up the tree to eat the fruits.

In the middle of the night, Gao Ming let Bujia and Landa rest, and he guarded them. The trees in the primeval forest were towering, and the stars in the sky could not be seen clearly. Gao Ming hugged the two of them, relaxed himself slowly, and entered the alchemy as he did last night, and began to smelt iron with his consciousness.

Everything went very smoothly, and Gao Ming, who finally found the correct entry posture, was overjoyed, thinking that if he built two more pieces today, he might be able to make a kettle tomorrow. Consciousness slowly dissipated, like hair flying, and suddenly touched something at a certain point and shrank back. Gao Ming was shocked, withdrew his consciousness, and he was a little awake. There was a cool wind blowing in the forest. I don't know if it's an illusion, but I always feel that there is danger in the distance.

"Bujia." Gao Ming squeezed Bujia's finger, Bujia woke up instantly, Gao Ming pointed to the direction, "It seems something is wrong there."

Bujia's eyes were very bright in the dark night, he stood up against the tree, startled At the sleeping Landa, Gao Ming made a booing gesture. Early on, he realized that the two brothers' eyes were as bright as day in the dark night, so Gao Ming whispered: "Something is wrong."

Landa nodded.

Bujia sat down with a heavy face, and said in a low voice, "It's a wolf."

"Wolf?!" Landa whispered, then covered her mouth, and said in a very low voice, "How much?"

Bujia shook his head and said nothing. I can see pairs of green eyes from a distance, and my heart feels heavy, there are at least a dozen of them. Bujia silently pulled out the bone knife stuck in his waist and stroked it slowly, the blade gleamed white.

Gao Ming grabbed Bujia's hand, and hurriedly whispered: "As long as we are quiet, maybe they don't know we are here, so don't mess around." Even if it was really aimed at them, it was the three of them together. superior.

In an instant, the wind blowing on my body felt cold. I don't know if it was an illusion in the woods, but I felt a wave of shaking.

"They are coming towards us." Buka said coldly.

Where did Gao Ming see wolves before? He panicked for a moment, and said: "The trunk is so high, they can't climb it. Wait, can they climb trees?"

"Useless brother Ming, the trunk is not high, jump up Maybe they can be hooked. And they are cunning and smart, and they will guard under the tree until we fall." Landa's forehead was covered with cold sweat, but his eyes were very firm, "It's a big deal!" The

wind seemed to come and blow, and the whole leaf While shaking, a layer of cold sweat broke out on Gao Ming's back. When the wind blew, he shivered, but he was somewhat awake. Hold on tight at this time, be sure to hold on, wolf, what are wolves afraid of the most?

fire!

Wolves are most afraid of fire, I hope those TV shows are not deceiving. Gao Ming had heard the sound of running, and hurriedly said: "Wolves are afraid of fire, Bujia wolves are afraid of fire!"

Bujia stared at Gao Ming, and quickly said: "You and Landa light the fire, and I will go down later to delay time, you... good Take care of Landa, Gao Ming."

"Bujia, Bujia, I'm serious, wolves are afraid of fire, I'm not lying to you, don't go down!" Gao Ming shouted. It was difficult to open the bundle in the dark. Gao Ming and Landa finally opened the bundle, and the stone bowl inside fell off. Seeing the coat fall, Gao Ming reached out to fish it out. Fortunately, Buga was no longer on the tree in a blink of an eye.

"Landa don't stand still, you hold the firewood, I'll light the fire." His own hands were shaking, and the howling of the wolf seemed to be in his ears. He took out the lighter and lit the stick.

"Brother!" Landa cried.

Under the tree, one man and one wolf faced each other, the leading wolf king let out a cry, and four or five wolves all rushed towards Bujia in an instant.

Holding the bone knife, Bujia had a resolute face, cold eyes, and flashed his movements swiftly. The crescent-shaped curved bone knife cut directly at the oncoming wolf's paw, and blood splashed across Bujia's face in an instant. The smell of blood was already in the air, and the murderous intent of the wolves became even heavier.

Gao Ming knew it had been opened without looking. He forced himself to calm down, pulled out a strip of cotton cloth and wrapped it on the wooden stick, pressed the lighter two or three times, and finally lit the fire. The wooden stick was given to Landa, "Climb down to save your brother, be careful not to put out the fire." After thinking about it for a while, he was uneasy, and lit the sweater again, wrapped it around a thick wooden stick, and gave both of them to him. Randa.

The wolf king was furious, and in an instant all fifteen wolves came forward. After Bujia killed one, his whole body was covered in blood. The battle was fierce. When the wolf king was about to pounce on Bujia, Landa jumped down holding a torch. Gritting his teeth, he handed the hot fire to Buga.

Buga holds a torch in one hand and a bone knife in the other. The wolf king, who was still majestic just now, took a step back, and then threw himself on Bujia. Buga waved the torch and came towards the wolf king's face. The wolf king screamed miserably when he was burned, and the rest retreated after hearing this.

On the tree, Gao Ming lit three fires and threw the fire sticks at the wolves. Some furs were immediately ignited, and they wailed in an instant. Gao Ming climbed down the tree. Although there were many wolves, they had the upper hand now. These wolves had never seen fire before. Today, many of them were caught by the trick. Bujia's attack was ruthless and hot, and they would burn to death in a while. Die, killed by Buga.

There were fifteen of them when they came, and only three or four of them survived.

Buga looked at the fleeing wolves and frowned even more.

"It's fine if it's okay." Gao Ming knew what Bujia was worried about. He had heard that wolves were the most cunning and vengeful. He thought that Kettle was still waiting, and when he had saved up enough iron, he would make a good knife for Buga and Landa.