Chapter 7 Xiao Ming is going to learn, climb, and tree on the road!

Start from the beginning

Even if Cuckoo is stupid these days, they have already been trained by them, and they run away when they see them. The sky has rarely appeared in the area where they are active.

Gao Ming could guess how much Bujia was silent, so he had no choice but to say: "Then if you feel unwell on the road, remember not to hide it!"

"I know." Buga said seriously.

Landa was already snoring, and Gao Ming was sleeping in the middle with his eyes open, unable to see anything in the pitch black. The inexplicable emotions in his heart, the confusion and anxiety about the unknown road ahead, can be heard from Landa's mouth, after the two brothers were kicked out, Bujia and Landa have left the range they are most familiar with, and now they are also I don't know what's ahead, maybe there are other cave tribes, maybe the food and prey in the ground environment are not as stable as they are now, it really breaks my heart!

Gao Ming turned over, only to hear Bu Jia behind him whisper but firmly: "Don't be afraid, Gao Ming."

For some reason, Gao Ming's eyes were sore in the dark, and he felt extremely uncomfortable. Bu Jia was younger than him, but he had the most responsibility among the three. If he was in danger on the road, Bu Jia would definitely give up his life to save him and Randa's. Suddenly, Gao Ming turned over to face Bujia. In the dark, Bujia's eyes were particularly bright and firm. Gao Ming was fascinated by it. He stretched out his hand and gently hugged Bujia's shoulder, and coaxed, "I'm not afraid, Bujia.

" His skin trembled slightly, Gao Ming was stunned, and said foolishly: "Did I touch your wound?" He waved his hands.

Bujia's arm suddenly hugged Gao Ming, without saying a word, for a moment Gao Ming understood, put his arms around Bujia, and patted him gently like coaxing a child.

This night's episode, when it dawned, Buga was the dull and responsible Buga again.

There are folded coats, sweaters, warm pants and two stone bowls in the middle of the big leather on the paving stone platform. The four feet are tightly bound and they are a big burden. A pair of cotton shoes, thinking about the guilt of walking in the hot weather for a while, but letting him go barefoot, he will definitely not be able to walk much.

The small knife and scissors were strung on the key ring, and Gao Ming was tied around his neck with a cloth strip. The keys and lighter were put in the coat pocket, and the lighter must not be lost. The folded knife and scissors were hanging heavily on his chest. Gao Ming couldn't help but think of the green bean pendant his master gave him. The rope was still there, but the jade pendant disappeared. It was uncomfortable, but there was no way.

Gao Ming wrapped the red rope twice around his wrist as a souvenir.

Before Gao Ming was rescued, the two brothers' most precious things were probably the big leather and two stone bowls. They ate and ate wherever they went, relying on the hunter's experience and talent, able to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages to find water sources. Now Gao Ming has the most things in the backpack, and the heaviest thing is two stone bowls. Gao Ming refuses to let Bujia take it. He and Landa exchanged backpacks. He was so tall, he carried his bag down the mountain by himself, he was almost out of breath, if he got to a steep place, the bag would have pushed Gao Ming down, if it wasn't for Landa pulling him, Gao Ming would probably have rolled down earlier.

At the foot of the mountain, Bujia looked at Gao Ming's tired red face, "My injury has healed, give it to me!"

Gao Ming gasped for breath, laughed, and did a chest expansion exercise, which almost caused the burden to hit him. He waved his hand pretending to be chic, and said relaxedly: "Brother has also practiced before, and this is not a problem! Let's go!"