Chapter 6 Xiao Ming is in danger and wants to move home!

Start from the beginning

Gao Ming helped Landa catch Gu Gu, while Bu Jia looked around calmly. When Cuckoo appeared, Gao Ming knew that this guy was really a pheasant, with gorgeous feathers, light footsteps, and a pair of wings. But he looked stupid, not wary of them, Gao Ming remembered what Landa said, Gu Gu meat is not tasty, and cavemen seldom catch them, so he must have developed such a habit.

Landa's hands and feet were quick, and he caught one at once, grabbed its wings, and held it up: "Brother Gao Ming, I said that Gu Gu

is very stupid." "It's quite stupid." It was so stupid that it hit Landa directly. Gao Ming felt that he could try it himself, so he gave Landa a look of "I'm coming", and he walked slowly towards the grass. , Gao Ming thought that he must practice this skill of his own!

Gao Ming cut the hem of the autumn clothes, and used it as a rope to tie the two Gu Gu's wings together, and tied them to a tree first. The two Gu Gu Gu's were pitiful, but the three of them didn't care. They picked sweet and green fruits. Heiguo also picked one, and Bujia searched carefully for many blood-covering weeds. Gao Ming saw that if Bujia hadn't thought carefully, he would never have thought of this thing until he went back to kill it.

The stone bowl and stone basin were placed at the water source. After finding everything, the three of them walked back and passed the water source. Gao Ming held Gu Gu in one hand and the water bowl in the other. Goo, Gao Ming didn't want to give it at first, but when he met Bu Jia's cold and hard eyes, he let go of his hand.

Gao Ming held the water bowl and murmured, should we be so fierce!

When Buga heard it behind him, a smile flashed across his face, but no one saw it because of his big beard.

Go back to the cave and block the entrance of the cave tightly. Although the weather is good and the air is fresh, there is no guarantee that the entrance of the cave will not be blocked. This kind of spiritual enjoyment will be discussed later. Now let's satisfy the physical desire first. Go out for a walk with a pot of black fruit soup , and it's gone after soaking in urine.

Bujia originally wanted to help, but Gao Ming's face turned cold, and he forced Bujia to rest on the table.

"Bujia, the coat is covered, the cave is cold, be careful of catching a cold." Bujia is still weak, if the wound is not infected, but he has caught a cold, Gao Ming thinks he will be furious. Originally, I was in a bad mood when I went through it, I was thinking about it, and I wanted to be hypocritical, but I didn't expect this to happen, I was busy, so I didn't have time to think about other things.

Gao Ming's pocket knife wasn't enough, so he tried a bone knife and sharpened it three times before he bled Gu Gu. Landa was sprinkling grass seeds. I lit the fire to boil the water, plucked one Gugu's hair, and threw the other one with its wings in the corner. Seeing the bloody look here, I was frightened and burrowed into the corner.

The internal organs were removed, the blood was drained and cleaned up. The water was used up, and Landa was going to fetch water. Gao Ming was worried that Landa would go alone, or the two of them should go together. Bujia had already fallen asleep.

After fetching water, Gao Ming picked two big leaves from unknown trees and asked Landa if they were not poisonous, so he dared to use them with confidence. The original Gu Gu is fat and big. The soup is boiled on two legs, and the remaining meat is coated with green fruit juice. This fruit is sweet and sour and has a lot of juice. Gao Ming reconfirmed that it was not poisonous, then wrapped it with hot leaves and buried it under the fire.

Set fire, boil water, throw chicken legs, no salt and no seasoning, Gao Ming is going crazy, he wants to eat salty!

After boiling, skim off the oil with a spoon, Gao Ming squats beside the stone bowl and watches, if it is modern, it is time to put the auxiliary ingredients at this time...

Landa smelled the fragrance, and squatted beside Gao Ming, "Brother Gao Ming smells so good!"

Gao Ming He turned his head and looked at Landa resentfully, ah, silly boy!

Cuckoo soup was tasteless, but it smelled good. Landa drank a spoonful of it, Gao Ming didn't want to move at all, and the silly boy showed a look of "wow, it's delicious". He must find out the ingredients, even if it doesn't have the original modern look, a substitute is fine! Let the two brothers taste what food is!

Fortunately, the beggar Gugu saved a little face, opened the leaves, and the wind blew through the cracks in the rocks, and the fragrance wafted across the cave. Landa squatted beside Gao Ming, like a puppy, with shining eyes, looking Gao Ming couldn't be soft-hearted. The knife cut a piece of meat and handed it to Landa, "Be careful when it's hot, taste the taste." The

Gu Gu meat covered with green fruit became extremely tender, with a golden luster on the outside, and the oil from the Gu Gu meat was roasted. The whole thing looked like it was wrapped in Zeng Jin's honey sauce. When Landa bit into his mouth, Gao Ming could hear the crisp sound, crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.

He cut a piece himself, not to mention the tenderness of the meat, the key is the sweet and sour taste combined with the deliciousness of the meat itself, compared with the previous two meals, it is simply a feast. Landa, the silly boy, squinted his eyes, stared at Gu Gu, swallowed, "Brother Gao Ming, Gu Gu is delicious, I have never eaten such delicious meat."

Bujia on the bed stared straight at him Staring at Gao Ming's back, his mouth moved, his tongue licked his lips, but he didn't speak, just staring at the cuckoo in Gao Ming's hand.

Gao Ming turned around and saw Bujia was like a wolf, his eyes were shining, staring at him... Goo Goo in his hand!

After a meal of Gugu meat, the three of them wiped their mouths. Bujia and Landa simultaneously shifted their gazes to the shivering Gugu in the corner. Gao Ming smiled helplessly. , I didn't expect it to be quite cute.

The two Tian Landa and Gao Ming caught Gu Gu and ate it for two days, roasting Gu Gu, stewing Gu Gu, changing back and forth, Gao Ming was tired of eating anyway. Eating well and being nutritious, Buga's body recovered very well, and he had a good foundation. Although the wound was deep, the bones were not damaged. Primitive people were often injured by hunting, and his body recovered quickly.

On the evening of the third day, Bujia moved his injured shoulder, although it still hurts, but this pain is nothing in Bujia's eyes, looking at the burning red clouds in the sky, Bujia said in a deep voice: "I can't live here. Gao Ming nodded, the

water source is too small, and he doesn't know when it will dry up. The terrain and environment are not conducive to them. The most important thing is that there is no sea here. Without the sea, there will be no salt. He does not eat raw food, and the two brothers do not eat raw food these days. If this continues, they will always find salt. Although they occupy this forest, the three of them searched around and found nothing else to eat, except for the three fruits that can be found everywhere. He has not forgotten that there are wolves and bears nearby. Alas, Buga That's right, it's time to move.

Hope to settle down next time.