Chapter 4 Xiao Ming speeds up, dies, la!

Börja om från början

Unexpectedly, Landa waved her hands in fright, and said: "Young and strong women are the treasures in every hole, and they are the only ones who choose others. We can't drag them away, and it's impossible."

Gao Ming shrugged, originally This is just to tease Landa, it is really impossible to knock the girl out and drag her away, and she is not a human trafficker!

Landa taught Gao Ming to recognize wild fruits, and the red barbed ones were sweet fruits. The sweet fruit tree is very recognizable, short and sturdy, with a red gum flowing from the trunk. Gao Ming feels sticky when he touches it, and he thinks it can be used as glue. Landa was not afraid of pricking his hands, so he picked one, gently snapped it with two fingers, and the red flesh could be seen, and quickly handed it to Gao Ming, expecting: "Brother Gao Ming, this is very sweet."

The size of the fruit is the size of an egg. Gao Ming first took a sip of the juice that was about to flow out. It was really sweet, but not the modern sugar-like sweetness, with a delicate fragrance. I thought the pulp would be soft, but unexpectedly it is very strong. It looks like a jelly inside, but the inside is like jam. You can't stop eating the delicious food. Gao Ming gave a thumbs up, swallowed the pulp in his mouth, and praised: "It's delicious! Pick more of this, and give Buja a taste."

Landa smiled, "Sweet fruit is very common, my brother doesn't like this, he I like black fruits." Landa walked a few steps, pointing to a book with round leaves, and black fruits the size of small leather balls hung on the branch, "That's it, I don't like the smell, it's very strange." Lan Da wrinkled his nose and was as agile as a monkey. He climbed up holding the book poles, picked the three biggest ones, and Gao Ming planned to follow them.

"Brother Gao Ming, this one is very hard. Stand far away, and be careful not to hurt you." After finishing speaking, Landa threw down the three fruits and walked down the tree trunk.

Gao Ming took a black fruit in his hand, knocked on it, and there was a thud, "This is also the shell to eat the meat inside?"

Landa nodded, took off her little leather skirt from her waist, and concentrated on putting Gao Ming just picked the fruit and wrapped it up, Gao Ming couldn't regain his senses, he didn't know where to look.

"Landa, you'd better wear it!" Gao Ming took off his autumn clothes and handed them over, "Use this."

Landa touched Gao Ming's autumn clothes, "It's so soft, your leather is not easy to catch, you should use mine "Landa doesn't need it, and Gao Ming doesn't force it. Although he is gay, he doesn't fall in love with a man. He didn't catch up just now. He was running naked in the forest in broad daylight. Gao Ming really couldn't accept it, but judging by Landa's appearance I am used to it.

The Randa Buga brothers have lived here for almost a month, and they haven't seen any large and powerful animals, but that doesn't mean there aren't any here. On weekdays, when picking wild fruits during the day, Bujia would not let Landa go far, and could only move within a safe range. The two of them found some wild fruits, which could be chewed even with their skins. Gao Ming didn't need to wrap them in Landa's little leather skirt, so he rushed to wrap them in autumn clothes and took them by himself.

The two returned to the cave, but Buga hadn't come back yet. Landa cleaned up the cave diligently. The cave was not big. The biggest thing was the stone platform, and there were not many things. After finishing cleaning, Landa sat on the stone and looked at the entrance of the cave. There was only a gap at the entrance of the cave for one person to come in, and the sunlight passed through, and Gao Ming could see Landa's worried eyes.

"Don't you need to wait for Buga yesterday?"

Landa shook her head, "My brother and I were going to take a shower yesterday, and when we walked into the woods we saw you lying there, so we had to carry you halfway up the mountain first. My brother went hunting, and I took care of you. Just call him if there is any danger."

Gao Ming understood and nodded, while Landa sat absent-mindedly.

"Landa, don't worry, didn't you say that Bujia is the top hunter in the cave?" Gao Ming rubbed Landa's long hair, which was clean because it was washed yesterday, "Well, I'll get this hair done for you. Short, it's the same as me, come back and see if your brother can still recognize you."

Landa's heart was a little childish, and she diverted her mind.

Gao Ming took out his key ring with a pair of small folding scissors attached to it. Landa's hair was long and messy, reaching to her chest. Gao Ming cut it and asked, "How did you and Bujia shorten your hair when it grew?

" My brother's bone knife is very powerful, it is a long-toothed beast he hunted when he was twenty years old, the long-toothed beast has the sharpest teeth, my brother used it to cut my hair..."

Gao Ming is very skillful, but he is not a professional after all The barber had no choice but to shorten it and cut Landa's body size. It was still uneven, but it was obviously much more energetic. He stroked Landa's beard, probably due to his young age, the beard was neither long nor thick, much better than Bujia's, and he shaved it off slowly with a small knife.

Without the cover of hair and beard, Landa was as handsome and handsome as Gao Ming imagined, but when he smiled, the two small canine teeth were exposed, which added a bit of childish cuteness. Gao Ming touched Landa's body, tied his hair up, and said with a smile, "You have hair all over your body, how far is it from the water source? Is it dangerous?"

"In the woods at the foot of the mountain, there are many animals that want to drink water , if my brother and I take a bath, we must wash it together and watch it together."

so far? Gao Ming frowned. He smelled sour all over his body. Yesterday he covered himself with a coat for a long time, and he sweated a lot after climbing the mountain at night.

"But there is a stream of water nearby. My brother and I usually drink the water there, but we can't take a bath." Landa bared her canine teeth.

"Okay! You'll be cute too!" Gao Ming laughed.

Landa looked at Gao Ming blankly, obviously not understanding. Landa led the way, and the two arrived within fifteen minutes. Gao Ming understood the small stream when he saw it. At first he thought that Landa was exaggerating, but he saw that the small stream was no more than two palms wide, and it was clear from the top of the mountain. But it is small.

Gao Ming was rinsing his mouth, twisted his wet vest and wiped his face, then wiped his body, twisted it again, and helped Landa wipe his body clean.

"Brother Gao Ming, what kind of animal skin is this? It's so soft!"

What kind of beast! "Cotton beast!" Standing up, the sun was already scorching hot, and it was estimated to be almost noon. The two of them carried a large stone bowl and filled it with water back to the cave.

Until the hottest time, Landa lingered at the entrance of the cave, holding Gao Ming's hand, and said, "Brother used to come back at this time, why hasn't he come back today..."

Gao Ming didn't know what to say, and his eyes were fixed on him. Looking down the mountain, "Bujia, it's Bujia who's back!"

Landa saw that it really was, and ran over quickly, Gao Ming followed behind. On the small road, Bujia was pale, and when he saw Landa fell to the ground in an instant, Landa was startled, and Gao Ming ran over quickly behind him, Landa was holding Bujia and crying, and something stuck on Bujia's shoulder After grabbing a handful, the flesh of the deep wound opened. Bujia didn't know what was pasted on it. It stinks, but there is no smell of blood. Gao Ming remembered the grass seeds they shook yesterday.

Gao Ming was in a mess and thought a lot. If Bujia was gone, he and Landa would not be able to survive here. Sooner or later, they would die... But seeing Landa's crying face, and the fact that Bujia fed him water last night blocked the Feng, the messy thoughts disappeared, and calmly said: "Landa and I helped Bujia up, and we went back to the cave first."

Bujia used grass seeds to cover the blood, but he was afraid that the smell of blood would attract animals, so it was still not safe here.

Landa raised his head, his dirty and tear-stained face was scratched by a bear. The people in the cave had suffered such injuries before, and none of them survived. Seeing Gao Ming's calm expression, Landa believed that his brother was not will die.