Chapter 2 Xiao Ming will, set, fire!

Start from the beginning

Gao Ming smiled foolishly, he has deceived many people with his appearance, they all said he was honest and honest, and only his master knew he was weird.

Bujia handed the stone bowl to Landa, "Be careful."

Landa kept staring at Gao Ming curiously, took the stone bowl, glanced at Gao Ming, then turned and left.

Gao Ming leaned against the stone, licked his lips, and said with a smile, "Thank you! My name is Gao Ming, what do you call my brother?" The environment is not right, if not for the pain in his body, he really thought he was dead. The one who scooped water was called Landa, and this was his elder brother Landa. Both brothers were like savages, wrapped in wild animal skins as skirts, their upper body was tanned honey-colored, and their hair was so long that it covered their entire faces. Landa is okay, he can see his appearance clearly, but this man has a big beard and can't tell his appearance at all.

"Bujia." Bujia stared at Gao Ming.

Bujia was very wary, and Gao Ming laughed foolishly for a long time but couldn't let Bujia relax a little bit. The two looked at each other for a long time. Landa ran up the stone bowl, fast but steady, Not a drop of water was spilled.

Bujia took the bowl and put it next to Gao Ming's lap.

It's life-saving water, Gao Ming didn't care about whether he was strong or not, he bent down to get in front of the jar, his hands couldn't give it enough strength, he couldn't hold it up at all, could it be that he wanted to lick and drink like a dog?

Bu Jia frowned, but his beard and hair were tangled together, and no one could see Bu Jia's expression. He took a step forward, picked up the stone bowl with one hand, brought it to Gao Ming's mouth, "Drink."

Gao Ming didn't have time to say anything, he took a gulp, and half of the bowl was gone, which made him feel much more comfortable. He smiled cheerfully and said, "Thank you, can I trouble you?" Pointing to his coat, "I have no strength in my hands, can you help me take off my clothes?"

Bu Jia frowned, the two were close, Gao Ming could clearly see the bewilderment in Bujia's eyes. Raising his hand, Gao Ming unbuttoned a button, and said with a smile, "That's

it—" Bu Jia took the hand, and struggled to unbutton it.

Gao Ming couldn't even smile at this moment, who wouldn't know how to unbutton his buttons these days! Even the last trace of luck is gone, where the hell is he! ?

Taking off his coat, Gao Ming thanked him absently. The two brothers looked at Gao Ming, not understanding why Gao Ming, who had been smirking just now, suddenly fell silent. Leaning on the coat, Gao Ming took a long time to relax. Only Landa was left in the tent, and Buga had long since disappeared.

The sun was setting, and the yellowish light shone on the slate. Gao Ming still leaned against his coat and remained silent, his lips were puffed out, and his face was haggard. In just half a day, Gao Ming looked quite depressed.

Landa stared at Gao Ming curiously all afternoon, and talked a lot to Gao Ming in boredom, Gao Ming still had a blank expression, Landa stopped talking when she was bored, and just stared at Gao Ming.

Buga at the foot of the mountain was carrying a little wild boar up the mountain, and Landa came out of the tent to help, and the two of them were peeling the skin and bones on the stone slab not far outside the tent, and the smell of blood would soon spread into the tent.

Buga took out a handful of grain grass from his waist, beat it on the ground a few times, and dropped a lot of seeds. Landa held the seeds with both hands and covered the blood-stained stone slab. A strong stench came out, but the smell of blood disappeared.