Chapter 166 Xiao Ming Got a Son!

Começar do início

Seeing Gao Ming like this, Wen Xiaobao was a little stunned. Although he also sympathized with Tata and the child in his stomach, he did everything he could, but Xiao Ming seemed to attach great importance to this child. Wen Xiaobao couldn't help touching the child's hand bones, the pulse was not easy to wipe because of its small size, Wen Xiaobao frowned, and when he felt a slight beating from his fingertips, he immediately said: "I have a pulse!"

Gao Ming was overjoyed , I did it a few more times, and I heard Xiaobao said that the appearance was regular, although the beating was very slow, but it was finally saved. Gao Ming's heart moved slightly, he looked at the lifeless baby sleeping on the bed, his heart was soft, and he wiped the baby's blood and amniotic fluid with gauze soaked in warm water, and wrapped it in a soft cloth after wiping, and looked down. Looking at the baby sleeping on his chest, Gao Ming's heart beat a little faster, he just felt that this child was destined for him, just like saving Rhubarb back then.

It was already dawn after such a toss, Gao Ming carried the child out of the bedroom, saw Ada guarding the door, looked down at the child hesitantly and said: "Tata did not survive, the child survived but is not in good health, you want Don't hug?"

Worrying and tormenting Ah Da's nerves all night, he glanced at the child in Gao Ming's arms, who was so thin and red that he seemed to be dead rather than sleeping. Shaking his head, Ah Da's voice was hoarse, "Tata is dead, let this child be raised by the tribe!"

Gao Ming looked at Ah Da in surprise, Ah Da was tortured by Tata's incident and didn't sleep well for almost half a year. He just said: "I can't live and I don't want to raise it."

Even if monogamy is encouraged in the tribe to marry and encourage the patrilineal society, the matriarchal society has gone through decades, and the habitual concepts are deeply rooted, not to mention that in the past, men only needed to take off their clothes. After the pants are cool, it has nothing to do with women having children, they are all brought by women. Ada never thought of marrying Tata, and naturally he didn't want to take care of this baby who couldn't support him.

Gao Ming held the child and glanced at Bujia in the crowd. He and Bujia had been together for so long, Gao Ming knew what Bujia meant with just one look, and nodded without saying a word. Gao Ming breathed a sigh of relief, hugged the child and said, "I have raised this child. Bujia and I have no children. This child is our son. Do you have any objections?"

Ah Da shook his head, he didn't care much about the child, instead he went to the bedroom, seeing Tata's miserable appearance on the bed, he felt even more uncomfortable and blamed himself. It was already cold, and the man in the cave stayed up all night, and now he helped roll up the pagoda with mats and went to the square for cremation. Gao Ming saw that the weather outside was sunny but windy and wrapped the child tightly in leather, so he went back with Wen Xiaobao.

Bujia and Zhengmao had to deal with Tata's funeral and arrange work, so they ate at the foot of the mountain and didn't go back.

When going up the mountain, Xiaobao looked at Gao Ming's happy face, and swallowed the words in his mouth. In fact, he wanted to ask if the child would not survive? Taking advantage of the fact that he doesn't have much affection now, let others raise him, and don't raise him until he dies at the age of three or four...

Gao Ming was afraid that the wind would blow the child all the way, but Xiaobao guessed a bit with his serious expression.

"When I saw this child, my heart beat fast. This child is destined for me. Bujia and I would never have had children. God has given one now. After feeding, this little brat will give me and Bujia a pension. I don't plan to have any more children in my life." Gao Ming said softly. In modern times, he never thought about having children, how troublesome children are! Hungry, thirsty, tired, sick, and a lot of work, not to mention that he doesn't intend to harm a good girl to get married, even if he adopts him, he can't bear the heavy responsibility of raising children. But here, Xiao An and Xiao Le were delivered with one hand. Although Qi and Linzi were tired and beat Xiao An by the ear, and Xiao Le was not in good health, Qi often stayed up all night to take care of her, but neither of them complained. However, Gao Ming sees everything in his eyes, and just thinks that life like this is good. In the past, he couldn't take care of his life, but now the tribe is slowly getting on the right track, and God has given him a chance, so he doesn't want to let it go.

When he reached the entrance of the cave while talking, Gao Ming carefully placed the child on the bed. The child had never cried since he was born. If Xiaobao hadn't wiped his pulse, he wouldn't even know he was alive. Lying on the bed at the moment, the little cub hummed softly like a newborn kitten, if it wasn't for the quiet and smart bedroom, he would have missed it.

"You can do it." Gao Ming heaved a sigh of relief, leaned over and kissed the child's cheek, "I'll get you something to eat."

"You've been busy in the middle of the night, so I'll go and get it." Qi had already heard from Xiaobao, and she sighed, but it was more about her love for this child, and this child reminded her of her own Xiaole. "The crib in my house will be pushed over soon. The two guys don't like to sleep on it when they grow up, especially Xiao An, who is too crowded, and doesn't even look at her palm-sized figure." Got something to drink for the kids.

Gao Ming thought about it and got out of the bedroom, poured a cup of hot water, let it cool down later, and wanted to feed it, the child has a weak appetite and is so petite, he probably won't be able to eat much after birth, so it's good to drink some water to rinse the stomach.

Linzi Dashi went hunting today, Landa Sado went to work today, and Xiaohe was going to go hunting on the small hill with the teaching hunting master in the afternoon. He fell into the cave in the morning and helped Gao Ming move the crib here. Gao Ming first spread two layers of soft fur and a layer of soft cotton cloth on top, then put the child in, the child moved, hummed softly twice and then stopped.

When the water was warmed up, Gao Ming found a gauze and dipped it in the water to moisten the little boy's mouth little by little. The little boy closed his eyes and moved his mouth, but after drinking a few drops, he didn't move his mouth. He fell down as if he was tired. sleep.

Gao Ming stared at the untouched water glass in his hand very worried.