Chapter 166 Xiao Ming Got a Son!

Start from the beginning

After scratching his hair, Ah Da sat on the wooden stool and stared blankly at the door of the bedroom.

Xiaohua came out with trembling hands, her expression frightened, "Ta, Tata is out of breath!"

Wow! The wooden stool that Ah Da was sitting on had fallen to the ground, and all the people in the cave stood up. Gao Ming Xiaobao rushed in, Tata's complexion was pale and his body was naked on the bed, but Gao Ming Xiaobao didn't seem to notice it at this time, Wen Xiaobao felt his pulse, Gao Ming saw Xiaobao shaking his head, "Artificial respiration?" He lowered his head after speaking Give Tata artificial respiration.

"What was wrong before Tata lost his breath?" Wen Xiaobao asked Xiaohua.

Xiao Hua thought about it carefully, and quickly said: "Hands and feet trembled, and soon, I thought Tata woke up. I looked up and saw that she was not awake. When I wiped Tata's face, I found that I was out of breath."

Gao Ming stopped A few artificial respirations were useless. I stared at Tata's towering belly. The amniotic fluid had already broken. It was a pity that the baby in my belly was about to be born...

"Can Xiaobao cut open Tata's stomach?" Gao Ming thought of Rhubarb, which he also pulled out from the stomach of a dead wild dog. Weakness is weak, but isn't it still very strong now? Maybe the child in Tata's womb can live, and it's better to try than to watch the unborn child die.

It's a pity for Wen Xiaobao too, he didn't hear too much nonsense, Tata is already dead to him, if he can save one, it's a good one. Immediately he opened the medicine bag, took out a shiny knife, and began to scratch on Tata's protruding belly.

Xiao Hua was so scared that her face turned pale early. She felt that she would not be able to sleep well in the days to come. Back then, she delivered the baby to Yuan Zhen...

The hunters outside the bedroom saw Xiao Hua come out, and Xiao Bao and Gao Ming kept them, thinking they had been saved again. Ada even asked Xiao Hua quickly, Xiao Hua looked strange, shook her head and said: "Doctor Xiao Bao is cutting Tata's stomach with a knife, as if he wanted to take out the child inside, but Tata is dead, and the child in the stomach is not dead. Is it?"

Seeing Xiaohua's earthy face, Bujia handed her a cup of boiled ginseng soup. Recently, Xiaohua has been working too hard, not physically but mentally.

The bedroom soon filled with the smell of blood, which could not be stopped, and it had already spread out of the cave. Gao Ming prepared soft leather and warm water, just waiting for the baby in Tata's stomach, but he didn't think about what to do if it was a dead baby. ?

Tata's belly has already been cut into several layers, and she must be more careful as she goes to the back, lest she accidentally cut the child. The medium-sized knife in my hand has been replaced with a small knife, but I can't be too slow for fear that the child will suffocate to death due to lack of oxygen. Wen Xiaobao held his breath, stabbing stably in his hand, and soon his belly burst. Wen Xiaobao saw the child in Tata's belly curled up with his eyes closed, motionless, his heart trembled, and he looked at Gao Ming.

Gao Ming knew it was not good when he saw Xiaobao's eyes, so he stepped forward and was afraid that he would take out the sleeping child from Tata's stomach, because the amniotic fluid broke, and Tata remained in a coma since then. It's still too long for the baby in the womb. At this moment, the child's face was turning blue, with a look of lifelessness. Gao Ming was not reconciled, carefully put the child on a clean soft cloth, gently opened the child's mouth, filled with amniotic fluid, Gao Ming cleaned it up with gauze, and then artificially resuscitated the child, he did not dare to give the child cardiopulmonary resuscitation, One is that he does not know, and the other is that the child is too young.