Chapter 165 Xiaoming Tata is about to give birth!

Start from the beginning

"I'm researching cloth shoes. Brother Xiaoming said that cloth shoes absorb sweat and are more comfortable to walk on than straw sandals." Xiaohe answered seriously, not at all perfunctory because Xiaoan was young, so Xiaoan and Xiaole especially like to ask questions. Xiaohe is not annoyed by Xiaohe's question, as long as he knows what he knows, he will answer patiently.

Xiao An nodded like a little adult, covered his mouth with his plump hand, giggled and said, "Brother Xiaohe must have been made by a brother Dashi!"

Xiao Le, who was quiet beside him, added, "Brother Xiaohe likes Dashi Brother's."

Xiaohe's face turned red after a while, nodded, and said in a low voice, "Be good, you two, I will give you red fruit at noon."

"Ice." Xiaole said before Xiaoan. . When Xiaohe heard this, his big round eyes rolled around. It was still his younger brother who was smart, and the frozen fruit was very good.

Xiao He thought for a while, and knew that Xiao Le's temperament was not like Xiao An's, so he nodded and said, "I can only eat a small piece."

Xiao Le smiled and nodded in agreement, and Xiao An's head beside him nodded like a machine gun.

Fold the shredded leather and coarse cloth, and cut them into sizes according to the shape of the feet. Xiaohe starts to pack the insoles densely with needles and threads. Here Xiaohe routinely checked several pregnant women, three of them still have more than a month to give birth, four will wait for the snow season, and the remaining two will wait for the spring of next year, but their physical fitness and nutrition can keep up. There is no big problem, and I went to a few big holes. Ah Gun's body has been a little hot recently. Xiaobao prescribed some medicinal herbs for Ah Gun, and told him to eat lightly recently. The stomach digestion function is getting older. Not good, it is better to eat lightly when it is heated.

Ah Gun Amu trusts Xiao Bao very much, Xiao Bao just nods at what she says, and now the life is unimaginable before, Ah Gun's child will be born soon, and she still has to take care of her grandson! It is natural to take good care of your body.

There are also a few hunters who are elderly and have old diseases. The acupuncture and cupping cupping for acupuncture and moxibustion are all old injuries that need to be maintained for a long time, which is not a big problem. Finally arrived at Tata's small cave, the iron door was closed, Wen Xiaobao knocked twice, Tata opened the door with a pale face with a big belly. The taste in the cave is not good, there is a window but Tata does not open the window, the food is messed up on the table, and there is a wooden basin in the corner for convenience. Tata is thin, with a sharp chin and pale face. Wen Xiaobao frowned when he saw the environment in the cave. The place was clean when Sister Xiaohua was there. It seems that someone needs to come and take care of it. After all, Tata is not in good health when she is pregnant with a child.

"I'm not going to die like Yuanzhen?" Tata sat on the edge of the bed, clutching her big belly, her eyes flashed with fear, and she said in a high-pitched voice, "I don't want to die, I don't want to give birth to a monster!" On a towering belly.

Wen Xiaobao quickly stopped him, his face turned a little cold, he could understand Tata's difficulty, and the sympathy in his heart was tossed because of Tata's strange temper.

Yuanzhen and Tata are similar in age, but their personalities are very different. Yuan Zhen used to belong to the Toutou Cave family. Although she was often hungry, her mother, Yuan Meng, and the hunters in the cave took good care of her. She developed a kind and innocent personality and was full of hope for life. Tata was born before Bujia. In the cave, Ah Ling eats people. In the cave, seniority is used to bully the young. Tata was raped by the hunter when she was less than eleven years old. Her mother couldn't protect her. She traded her body and followed several hunters in the cave. Later, her mother was thrown out to freeze to death and eaten. At that time, Tata's heart began to twist. Later, when I arrived in the tribe, there was no shortage of food and clothing, but Tata didn't feel safe. After knowing that there was no sixteen and she couldn't live with men, she felt even more uneasy. She tried to seduce several hunters, but the other hunters rejected her. That day She was crying by the river, and Ah Da, who came back from hunting, saw that she was pitiful.