Chapter 164 Xiaoming Yuanzhen is dead and a freak!

Start from the beginning

Wen Xiaobao changed Ah Da's medicine and fed some ginseng soup, but Ah Da went from a coma to a little consciousness one night, at least he could get up and drink the medicine by himself without needing an injection. The first moment Ada woke up, he asked how Tata was doing. Hearing Xiaobao said that he was only closed today, he nodded in relief and fell asleep again.

Ada was handed over to Xiaohe to take care of him, Gao Ming went down the mountain to install a door for Xiaodong, and Wen Xiaobao also went down the mountain to give everyone a pulse and a doctor, especially Yuanzhen and Tata.

After descending the mountain, Zhengmao had already selected a small cave. The entrance of the cave was only 1.67 meters high. However, it looks like five or six square meters, only a 1.5-meter-sized bed and a square table are placed, and nothing else is left.

Gao Ming sighed and told himself not to soften his heart, otherwise he would not be able to stop. The site chosen by Zhengmao is in a good location. Although the hole is small, there is no need to cook and the sun is good. Gao Ming thought about it and planned to make a door with an iron door and a crystal window, so that the light can shine in, and Tata can live in a good mood. At least get some sunshine.

That afternoon Gao Ming installed the iron gate and the crystal window. Tata went into the cave with a bad face. Hours of walking in the sun, helping Tata to raise her baby and punishing her were combined into one, but Tata was worried that Ah Da had been restless and depressed, Wen Xiaobao said that Ah Da was fine, and Tata still had a grim face , Wen Xiaobao sighed and could only do his best.

Tata moved in in the afternoon, all alone, everyone sympathized but no one could say anything, Ah Da's one hundred sticks last night were vividly remembered, and since then, everyone has remembered them in front of the scarlet Dharma tablet on the square in the heart.

The wheat on the terraced fields is already ripe, and the heavy yellow appearance makes Gao Ming happy. Finally, he can no longer use potatoes as a staple food. He wants to eat all kinds of noodle pancakes. Since spring, the tribe has never been idle. There are enough wheat seeds in the terraced fields. Yes, the harvested food is enough for the tribe to eat with other things for a year. Therefore, the mountain where wheat was first discovered is not going to be harvested this year. After all, the tribe is mainly busy with defense and harvesting, and there is no manpower.

Gao Ming really saw natural selection in wheat. The snow was so thick during the snow season. He was worried that it would freeze, but he didn't expect to absorb the moisture of a snow season. After the beginning of spring, it hardly rained. In this weather, the wheat grew. Very lush.

When the harvest season came, the school was on holiday, and the men cut the wheat and the children gleaned the ears of wheat behind them. Anyway, men, women, old and young came together, and they were busy until the end of June before they finally finished packing. There were several batches of pot-bellied pottery jars, and forty jars of flour were saved in the large food hole at the foot of the mountain, and there were two jars of flour in each hole, and the team leader went to pick them up after eating. On the mountainside, Bujia and Aqi left ten cylinders of flour in each of the two caves. The distance between the mountain and the mountain is far away. Gao Ming reckoned that there would be leftovers in the next snow season after eating potatoes, meat and vegetables.

Now that the terraced fields have been reclaimed, there are no cattle and only manpower is needed. Fortunately, the people here do not feel bitter about the work. Hunting is hard work at the risk of their lives. Sometimes they cannot catch prey for a day, and they are hungry and gnaw on the snow. This is called hard work.

After harvesting the wheat, the fields were plowed and fertilized for half a month. At the end of June, potatoes were planted, and another group of people began to harvest and rub the yellow poles. In short, it was very busy every summer.