chapter 162 The Spring of Xiao Ming's Tribe Has Arrived!

Start from the beginning

"Xiaobao is not a casual person. Being able to have a relationship with you willingly means that Xiaobao is serious. You don't need to be so sincere and fearful every day. Oh, there is no need to get too entangled in a trivial matter. For example, in the morning Xiaobao said I have no appetite and don't want to eat, are you persuading me? Do you want to feed him spoon by spoon?" Gao Ming thinks that Xiaobao has never been a coquettish and hypocritical man, and Zhengmao used the way he used to deal with women to deal with Xiaobao. It's strange not to be angry with Bao. "He's such an old man, if he says he doesn't want to eat, he just doesn't want to eat, if one day you're full, and the bad tooth insists on making you eat another baa baa leg, wouldn't you be annoyed?"

"Bad tooth, how dare you! Watch out for his teeth!" Right after Zheng Mao finished speaking, he felt that he was about to figure out the way, and couldn't help but reflect seriously.

Gao Ming was protected by a road slippery cloth, and Gao Ming continued: "Your heart for Xiaobao is true, but the method is wrong. Xiaobao has his experience, do you think the method of chasing the sun with bad teeth is good? Yes It's better for a person not to force what you think is good to the other party, but to do it in a way that the other party is comfortable with." At this point, it's meaningless to go on, Gao Ming shut his mouth and let Zheng Mao think for himself.

While talking, they reached the bottom of the mountain, and the three of them went down the mountain first to the big cave where they had joined the group. As soon as he entered Gaoming, the smell came out. Although the stove was connected to the chimney, the cave still needs to be ventilated. Asking Bujia to open the top window, Qi Qi watched curiously as Bujia flicked a dark object and opened the transparent window.

"The stove in the cave usually boils water to keep warm. Cooking is indeed too troublesome. I will build a simple stone stove for each cave entrance. The big iron pot in the big cave will make do with it." Gao Ming said, There is only a little iron material left in his alchemy that can drive nails.

Zhengmao nodded and thought it was a good thing to do.

Bujia chatted with Qiqi Bugu, in fact, they had been separated for less than two years, but there were very few good memories from before, and there was nothing to talk about after just a few words. "I live in the big cave I passed by last night. If you need anything in the future, you can come to me."

Every time the three of them went to a cave, the big guy was very grateful, and he was very grateful to the tribe and Zhengmao. The newly joined cave dwellers tried their best to adapt to the life here, and the cave dwellers from the bottom of the mountain would also come to chat with each other. As the temperature dropped, the school stopped and no classes were held. Let's talk about it after this month!

When returning home at noon, Gao Ming happened to see Yuan Zhen. A man helped Yuan Zhen carefully go out to the bathroom. Yuan Zhen was wrapped in thick leather with only her palm-sized face exposed. I don't know if it was because of Xue Tian's care. Yuan Zhen's face was pale with no blood, and her face was much smaller, but there was an immature smile on her face, and she looked very happy. Gao Ming thought that Yuan Zhen must have fallen in love with that man, which is a good thing, but As soon as Gao Ming saw Yuan Zhen's pale face and thought that Yuan Zhen was actually pregnant when she was only thirteen years old, he felt overwhelmed at the same age.

After returning to the cave for dinner, Gao Ming took out the thick hard yellow book he had saved and spread it out on the table. Wen Xiaobao looked much better after lunch, and Zheng Mao was also in a good mood when he saw it. When the tribal law was displayed, Zhengmao's teasing face slowly became serious.

"The tribe is getting bigger and bigger. Now there are 300 people, and in the future it will be 3,000 or even 30,000. We can't rely on each other's feelings forever. There are more right and wrong people. The tribe uses emotional governance to play the warmth card or rely on rules and regulations. No one can shake the legal protection." Gao Ming said here, and then thought again, "I have two thoughts on the development of the tribe in the future, democracy or feudal centralization. Democracy is good for everyone to brainstorm, for example, there are important things in the tribe. It is necessary to vote for the election, and the Aling launched by the tribe can't be in front of it all the time, it can be changed every four snow seasons—"

"What about the other one?" Zhengmao interjected. He can imagine that the democracy Gao Ming mentioned is not suitable for the tribe and the development here.

Gao Ming nodded, knowing that it is a bit of a whimsical idea to withdraw from democracy here. Even if the democracy agreed in modern times is actually implemented, how can it be fair and just? "The other thing is that there is only one person, and it is still governed according to the law, but major matters can be handled at discretion, and the highest decision-maker is allowed to deal with the big and small matters of the tribe. When there are more people in the future, we can divide the small caves layer by layer. The head of the small hole is also appointed by the top decision-maker."

Zhengmao shook his head, thought for a long time, and said: "The law is about to be promulgated, and the democracy you just mentioned can be combined with the latter. There are two top decision-makers in the tribe. To be honest, if it weren't for our Dong tribe occupying a favorable mountain, your iron door stove and various food would have developed much faster than our Dong tribe, and the tribe's ability to survive this snow season is all thanks to you." After a pause, he continued: "The Dong tribe grew from more than 50 people to more than 100 people on my own, and now it has become a tribe. It is impossible for me to let go. Bujia and I have the highest decision-making power at the same time. Each small cave elects a cave leader, and the leader of the cave can participate in the discussion on major issues in the future, but the final decision is in the hands of Bujia and me."

When a person is hungry, his wish is to be full, but when he is full, he thinks about other things. Human desires are endless. Zhengmaoneng admitted that it is normal not to let go of the power in his hand, whether it is because of sincerity I don't want to let go of the tribe I created with one hand, or something else. Gao Ming has always believed in Zhengmao's courage and ability as a leader. To be honest, Bujia's decision-making power is not as good as Zhengmao's, but Bujia also has his advantages. The handle is fine.

Bujia has a very indifferent view of the first and second in power, he just wants to live a good life with Gao Ming, and the tribe will get better and better.

In one afternoon, the future development of the tribe went from a naive conception to a step-by-step implementation. The law also determined five major articles in the brainstorming in the cave. As for the others, it will be added in the future. The tribe will hold a meeting every snow season. A meeting, this meeting will reflect on the problems in the last snow season and how to develop the next snow season, as well as additions and subtractions of laws and the like.

Today's top five. The first article is to actively maintain the unity and unity of the tribe, and once there are separatists, drive out the tribe. Second, the tribes are not allowed to fight each other, kill or disable people. Article 3: Men are 18 years old and women are 16 years old, and they are not allowed to have sex before they are minors. Article 4: Encourage monogamy or monogamy, the parents of the children will decide the surname, close relatives are not allowed to marry and have children. Article 5, regardless of gender, all minors must go to school to study.

Gao Ming also proposed a barter market and things like weights and measures. At night, when Xiaohe cooked a meal, the cave was full of aromas, and Gao Ming's stomachs also growled. God used his brain too much.

In the early morning of the next day, the trumpets that had not been used for a long time blew down the mountain, and all the caves, large and small, gathered in the square. Zhengmao stood on the stone and said with the iron horn: "The Dashan Tribe has been established for a long time. There are some things I want to tell everyone. In the future, there will be no Aling in the tribe, only the chief and deputy leader. I am the chief and Bujia is the deputy. Each small cave will have a small cave leader. If the cave leader is brave and hardworking The hunters of the..."

Gao Ming found a crimson crystal in the alchemy last night, and he deliberately used white crystals to chisel five big strips of the Dashan tribe on it. After Zhengmao finished speaking, this crystal stone with a height of two meters and a width of one meter Standing impressively in the big pit on the square, one-third of it was buried firmly with soil. This scarlet red monument is the first imprint of the Dashan tribe's march towards civilization.

Because of the arrival of Gao Ming, the original slave system has been replaced by a combination of democracy and feudalism. Although the system is not very pleasant, it is unexpectedly suitable for the development of the mountain tribe. When a thick layer of snow fell on the red crystal stone, it disappeared and fell again. After doing this several times, the greenness of the land soon appeared, the grass-growing warblers flew up, and the Dashan tribe ushered in a new spring.