Chapter 160 Xiaoming sends charcoal in the snow to strengthen the tribe!

Start from the beginning

The five strangers looked at everything in the cave curiously and enviously. Their fingers were swollen and swollen from the cold. The hand holding the bamboo tube was a little shaking. They had never used such a small thing to drink water. The water was warm and sweet... ...

Gao Ming thought that Zhengmao was going to explain, but Bu Jia did not expect to speak first.

"They came from the big cave on the other side of the forest. There were originally a hundred people in the cave, but this time the snow season was too cold and food was scarce. After being attacked by prey, there were only 53 people left. The five of them came out to look for life. According to the leader of the cave A lot of women and children here have froze to death." Buga paused, and his voice was a little strange, "They didn't want to go to our tribe at first, after all, it's too far away. There were traces of cave dwellers, they went to look for them, but life in that cave was not easy, there were more than 80 cave dwellers left in the original 130, and many old people in the cave were kicked out."

"Then How do you know that you can find cavemen if you go in this direction?" Gao Ming subconsciously plotted.

The leader among the five was called Toutou, and Toutou put down the brown sugar water glass, his eyes were very sad, "We don't know if there is anyone here, the whole cave people have hope of survival, but they can stay in the cave, the whole cave people are snowing." After the season is over, there may be less than ten people left, and our food is gone, and we have been eating snow and grass roots and mud these days."

Gao Ming nodded without showing anything on the surface, but he was shocked in his heart.

Bujia suddenly held Gao Ming's hand, looked at Landa, and said, "The cave that the boss is looking for is the cave tribe that Landa and I used to belong to.

" up. At the beginning, there were people in the cave who kept them and Ah Mu, but it was Ah Ling who insisted on driving Ah Mu away. In the cave, Qiqi, Cuckoo and their Ah Mu took good care of him and his elder brother.

After dinner that night, the five people broke up, one strong and one weak lived in the bad tooth hole, and the remaining leader and the other two lived in the room opposite Xiaobao.

What Zhengmao means is that the tribe is in urgent need of manpower now. After the snow season, the city wall needs to be built. Their tribe does not have enough manpower to hunt, farm and build the wall every day. At that time, each Dong tribe had no extra food. If they accepted other Dong tribes, needless to say, the two Dong tribes would follow their tribe wholeheartedly. Of course, they would swear to the gods.

It is impossible to say that Bujia is not entangled. How could he not hate Ah Ling when he drove him and Landa Amu out, but there are many people who take care of them in the cave, especially when Amu is not in good health, Qi Qi'am even gave him his own food.

Landa also wanted to understand this level, but the leader didn't know the situation of Bujia's previous cave at all, and he didn't know whether Ah Ling was dead or not. The brothers Landa and Bujia thought about each other, and then they understood each other's thoughts.

Now they are members of the Mountain Tribe, and they can do whatever is beneficial to the tribe.

Bujia told Zheng Mao about his decision, and Zheng Mao found the leader early the next morning, explaining that their tribe could accept it, but they had to give up the Dong tribe and swear to the gods to belong to the Dashan tribe, and never betrayed in the future.

For the leader, food is the most precious thing. It doesn't matter where the people in the cave can survive, so he agreed very gratefully. People in this era advocate force, because force is good enough to be able to hunt and eat. In the final analysis, there is still a mother who has milk. The honor of the Dong clan is basically not strong. In the face of survival and food, these things will only be thought about when they are full. are redundant.

On that day, Zhengmao set off with more than 30 good hunters in the tribe carrying food and heads. Since he decided to send charcoal in the snow, it would be better to do things beautifully. If there is a sneak attack by prey along the way, how can the heads and the Dong tribe hunt with their hungry limbs weak? ? Escorting them safely is also for the sake of tribal development.

Bujia stayed in the tribe to deal with affairs, but Landa insisted on following, and Saduo naturally followed. Gao Ming was worried at first, but Ke Landa was an adult, and his face became more and more resolute. After thinking about it, Gao Ming swallowed the words of dissuasion go in.

As soon as Zheng Mao left with 30 people, there were only more than 40 real defensive men in the tribe. The school was temporarily closed, and Bu Jia went down the mountain and told him to stay in the cave and not to go out. Gao Ming looked at his yellow paper book and couldn't help but sighed. It's a matter of business. Let's talk about the laws and regulations in the tribe after the rest of the people settle down!