Chapter 160 Xiaoming sends charcoal in the snow to strengthen the tribe!

Start from the beginning

Soon Zhengmao's face The expression can also be seen clearly. Bujia, who was walking at the end, had good eyesight to see the Gao Mings guarding the trail, his eyebrows were furrowed, but he was still happy in his heart. Zhengmao was very happy to see Xiaobao coming to pick him up, and said to Bad Tooth showing off, "Did you see? Xiaobao is worried about me coming to pick me up." His steps were also faster, and when he arrived in front of Wen Xiaobao, he pretended With a deep expression on his face, "It's so cold to stand here, don't worry that nothing will happen to me, I still can't bear you, why are your hands so cold?" Touching Wen Xiaobao's hand and bringing it to his chest, Wen Xiaobao pulled his hand away, His face is gentle, he must be worried because he hasn't seen him for two days.

When Zhengmao saw it, he lost his true form in an instant, and approached Xiaobao like a laughing ruffian, and said lewdly, "I miss you too, let's go back to the cave first, it's dangerous here."

Wen Xiaobao was in the way of so many people I didn't do anything, I thought about talking about it tonight!

Bujia, who was walking at the end, was so impatient that he almost stepped forward to beat Zheng Mao who was dawdling! Fortunately, Wen Xiaobao also knew that Gao Ming was impatient, so he dragged Zhengmao down the mountain, and a row of people passed in front of Gao Ming. Gao Ming Landasado confirmed that there were indeed five strangers, but now was not the time to talk, At the end, Gao Ming saw that Bujia had no wounds, so he completely let go of his heart.

Bu Jia held Gao Ming's hand and went down the mountain step by step. No matter how much Gao Ming had to say, he couldn't say it when he saw Bu Jia at this moment.

At the entrance of the cave, Zhengmao was already distributing the seafood. Ten bamboo baskets full of them were dumped on the snow at the entrance of the cave, like a hill, and the hunters picked them up again by category. "These are half-framed in each hole, and this one is half-framed in each hole. Crabs seem to be picked up. Women who are pregnant with children should eat less. It's not good for children..."

With Xiaobao's help, they were quickly processed in a pile up.

The small river boiled hot water and was pouring water for the five people sitting under the shed. The five people sat on the floor, even if there were chairs beside them, no one would dare to sit. It can be seen that the skeleton is very big, and it must be very strong in summer. At the moment, the big man is holding the bamboo tube in his red, swollen and festering hands, as if he is not used to the temperature of the hot water, his fingers are trembling slightly, Xiaohe pretends to drink water, The five looked at each other, and the last one took a sip boldly and tremblingly, his eyes lit up instantly.

The hunters here have already gone down the mountain, leaving two bamboo baskets of seafood on the ground, Bad Tooth carried a basket on his back and walked back, just passing by the entrance of the cave, Ah Qi was not there, he must have gone down the mountain, this guy must be happy to see him back! The bad tooth cracked his mouth and smiled, and the crooked teeth looked cute.

Lin Zi boiled two large pots of boiling water, and Landa Sado moved out the large tub in the bathroom, half of the bucket was cold water and half was boiling water, and threw a few pieces of leather down. The pot head was cut off, the beard was shaved, and the five of them roughly washed it with hot water, and the bucket of water was darkened early.

Two pots were boiling again in the kitchen, and Gao Ming prepared two pots for Bujia Zhengmao alone, and the two of them scrubbed and scrubbed along the way back.

Wait for everyone to wash up before going into the hole. After entering the cave, it warmed up a lot, and the hair that had just been washed froze and melted in the cave. Landasado poured brown sugar water for the big guy, and Dashi Xiaobao buried the seafood in the box in the snow. The field also came back, Rhubarb and Xiaobai were lying on their stomachs by the stove, all dirty, Gao Ming didn't have the energy to care about whether Rhubarb was washing or not, so he turned his head and pretended not to see the black muddy water on Rhubarb and Xiaobai's body.