Chapter 159 The Xiaoming Tribe Needs Reform!

Start from the beginning

Soon Sadoranda came back, and the fish in the big hole dug in the river kept jumping out, but he caught more than a dozen fish, slaughtered them on the spot according to the previous habit, and brought back thirteen fish, which were packed in a small wooden refrigerator. Buried in the snowdrifts, the remaining four were taken to the kitchen. After discussing with Xiao Heqi, two roasted one sauerkraut and one clear fish soup.

When the two entered the cave, his hands were red with cold, Gao Ming saw the child and handed the child to Landa, "His hands are like this, so is Sado. If Landa is greedy, you won't accompany him. He will catch one or two." I'm back, you two!" Entering the house, I touched a box of snake oil and ointment made from herbs. This special treatment for frostbite is a secret recipe contributed by Xiaobao. However, snakes are not easy to catch in winter, and there are only two boxes in the cave. One box is with Qi, and one box is with him.

After mixing a basin of hot water, Gao Ming put the ointment on the table, reached out to take Xiao Le, and said to Landasa, "Hurry up and soak your hands and feet, and stay warm by the stove after applying the ointment."

Zixue After season, there is often hot water supply in the cave. The two of them didn't really care. They survived the cold hands and feet before, but no one refuted them. They obediently washed their hands, applied medicine and soaked their feet in one go.

The meal was ready, Xiaobao helped clean it up, and Zhengmao came back smelling the aroma.

A three-pound fish was boiled into a light white color. Winter bamboo shoots were added to the fish soup, which tasted very good, and a pot of soup was clean. Two grilled fish, one sauerkraut fish and a pot of stewed potatoes with bacon. The people in the cave are full. Since the potatoes were harvested, potatoes have become a staple food instead of meat in the tribe. The key is that women, children and the elderly like to eat and eat. Potatoes stewed with meat are delicious and full, and hunters who no longer go hunting in the snow season do not consume much energy, and the rice is cooked by women and old people. They do not pick potatoes stewed with meat, anyway. Meaty.

"I just went down the mountain to check the supplies in the two big caves. There are still a lot of potatoes, and enough charcoal. There is a lot less fabric, so I need to save some. There are a lot of bacon and frozen meat..." Zhengmao counted the supplies in the cave, and then changed the subject. , "Recently, I have been holding back for a month. I used to run up the mountain every day at this time. This time the snow season is over, but my skin is itchy. I want to go out to exercise my muscles and bones. I think how about going to the beach to catch some seafood?"

"At this time, the outside of the sea is frozen, so it's not worth it." Bujia shook his head. They could see the sea from the small cave they lived in before, and they observed it in the snow season. "Wait, the snow has stopped, and the sun is out. Take some guys and hit the sea surface to catch some."

Xiaobao said that he can build a small boat, but this boat is very small and can only accommodate three or four men. Gao Ming knew the dangers of the sea, and before the boat was built, he began to tell him some things, such as not being able to paddle inwards, just stay on the outer circle, and the boat must have good water quality, etc.

After eating and washing up, everyone sat by the stove, doing their own business or chatting for a while. Gao Ming lay down on the table to prepare for tomorrow's class, and by the way, he took out the distribution map of the tribe's Xiaodong characters.

Now the tribe already has the concept of surname, although the concept of monogamous family has not yet been popularized, after all, the ratio of male to female is not appropriate, Wo Dong did this when he was free and did not vent his energy. Recently, several women in the tribe are pregnant . It used to be a matrilineal society, but now Gao Ming doesn't want to change it, and the child has the mother's surname, but it's hard to prevent close relatives getting married. Gao Ming also mentioned the dangers of close relatives marrying and having children in class. There are children in every cave. It is also effective to go back to publicize, but this deep-rooted concept needs to be changed little by little. It is difficult to change the daily routine of life.