Chapter 158 Xiao Ming's Transformation from Chef to Teacher! !

Start from the beginning

"Is Xiaobai male?" Gao Ming asked Bujia doubtfully.

Buga's expression is also very strange? Nodded, a little hesitant, "It's a male." At this moment, Xiaobai pushed Rhubarb hard, just showing his face, and everyone saw that Xiaobai was indeed a male. Gao Ming has the urge to help his forehead, why does Rhubarb have sex too!

In fact, it was Xiaobai who was being suppressed and resisted all the time, and Dahuang couldn't help but shrugged. If the two dogs could understand the meaning in the eyes of the two, maybe there would be some quarrel between the two dogs. clean.

In the end, Xiaobai, who had just resisted, was still crushed by Rhubarb in the snow, and he slapped his paw obediently. Then he stood up majestically and barked twice at Gao Ming.

"We're full. If you don't want to go down if you're told, I'll cook a pot of bones for you." Gao Ming stared at the beating and hesitantly, Xiaobai, no matter how you look at it, there is a kind of pitiful feeling after being raped by Rhubarb Immediately, he touched Rhubarb's head, "Don't bully Xiaobai in the future." The

big guy ate too much at noon, and he didn't want to eat meat at night. Gao Ming boiled a pot of vegetable soup, which tasted light. Made a pot of bones, bones with meat, large bones and small bones. For the sake of the health of rhubarb and Xiaobai, this pot has no salt and taste. Rhubarb barked twice when it smelled unhappy. Added a meter of salt, turned around to appease Rhubarb, "Okay, you and Xiaobai can't eat too strong taste."

Rhubarb didn't know if he understood, turned his head and patted Xiaobai's head with his paw, Xiaobai Not to be outdone, they clawed back, and the two dogs opened it again at the kitchen door. Gao Ming is very sure that Xiaobai is a male, and if it is a female, he will not be able to lick his paws at all times, and it is too late for Rhubarb to love her.

One small bowl of vegetable soup for each person, with a light taste. Qi fed Xiaoan Xiaole a bowl, so there was no need to make another for the two of them. The bones were healed, and Rhubarb had a domineering personality. He patted Xiaobai aside and gnawed the first bite, and then he didn't care about it. Xiaobai ate as much as he liked, and the two dogs gnawed bones in a basin.

After tidying up early, Gao Ming lay on the table and lit the oil lamp to prepare for tomorrow's class. First of all, popularize the surname, which is very important, and then it is counted. He still has to figure out the pinyin.

Bujia wanted to close the window that night. Gao Ming said that he would go to bed early tomorrow if he wanted to be a teacher. He thought that he, a cook who graduated from junior high school, would be a teacher. After breakfast, I go to school after nine o'clock, which is completely enough.

Gao Ming lay on the soft leather and grinded his teeth, and he deliberately tightened his back. As expected, when he heard Bu Jia's rapid breathing, Gao Ming smiled, rhythmically tensing and loosening, and Bu Jia came out after a while.

"I'm so sleepy." Gao Ming yawned pretentiously. Bujia looked helplessly and dotingly at Gao Ming on the bed. He went out with his bare buttocks to drink hot water. Rhubarb nestled by the stove looked lazily. Bujia glanced at it, Xiaobai followed suit, and was patted into the nest by Dahuang's paw.

Gao Ming was cleaned with hot water, poured out the remaining water, mixed half a basin, wiped again for Gao Ming, and finally wiped himself with the remaining water before going to bed, Gao Ming who was asleep rolled into Bujia's body , I pouted my lips in disgust for being too cold, but didn't roll away. Bu Jia hugged Gao Ming with a warm feeling in his heart, a feeling of steadfastness, ever since he met Xiao Ming, it seemed that everything went smoothly and had hope.