Sakura was greeted by a firm hug along with Shiro, Konohamaru and Rai tailing behind her.

"How are you guys holding up? Any recent missions?"

"We're on a break." Konohamaru replied with a pout as Rai added.

"But we miss the youthful action!"

"Yeah, there isn't any conflict lately." Shiro crossed his arms against his chest and Rina released her grip from her former trainer.

Rina hid her weapon back to her pack as she irritatingly spoke. "So, we've been training to kill time."

"Same, I haven't been on missions as well. Except for my shifts at the hospital." Sakura shared before mentioning. "By the way, Rina, I have good news for you."

"What is it?"

"You've been accepted to join the medical field, according to Tsunade-shishou."

"Holy crap, for real?" Rina jumped in glee and squished the three of her guy friends. "My idiots, I'm gonna be a doctor!"

Sakura giggled delightfully at seeing her new student's reaction.

When Rina had let go of her proud friends, Shiro's look sharpened. "Will she always stay at the hospital?"

"Aww," Konohamaru slung his arm around his best buddy. "Li'l fireboy is worried about his girlfr-"

A loud smack at the head intervened Konohamaru's statement as he whined. "I wasn't even teasing you, Rina!"

"But you mocked my guy."

"Geez," Konohamaru carressed his cheek, causing Rai's laughter.

"Don't worry Shiro, Rina will only have limited time at the hospital since she's just a trainee. You can hang out at the hospital if you want, though. You can join with your Sasuke-nii while waiting." Sakura winked playfully then Konohamaru frantically cheered like a wild animal.

"Nice one, Sakura-chan!"

Now, Shiro was the one that made Konohamaru shut his mouth.

"Well, I'll see you guys later at the celebration then." She bid her goodbye as the four chuunin shinobi returned the favor before taking her leave.

Overall, the four ninja from the new generation astonished Sakura.

The relationship of Shiro and Rina honestly amused her since nothing had changed every since they have dated. Of course, excluding the fact that Shiro got a little protective and the label of their friendship.