Chapter 156 Xiao Ming's husband's surname is also pretty good! ! Gaobujia what!

Start from the beginning

Everyone had no objection. After dinner, Zhengmao didn't want Erhang to live in the tribe for another night. When they left just now, Erhang winked at the four of them. I don't know what it will look like if I have nothing to do.

It was snowing heavily outside the cave, and Zhengmao Bujia and the other two put on their cloaks and went down the mountain. The two didn't come back until the evening, the sky was overcast, and there was an inch of snow on the shed at the entrance of the cave. Landa Sado went out with a broom to sweep the snow, and the big stone forest swept the snow outside the entrance of the cave. Gao Ming was afraid that Xue Datian would freeze to death Gugu who had been raising him for so long, so he specially carried the hot water bottle to heat the water.

Cuckoo is still raised in the grove, but let Xiaobao Xiaohe make a shed. Under the shed are two rows of cages, long and narrow, made of wooden strips. The shed is made of bamboo split into strips. Open a simple bamboo door, two rows of cages, one row for twelve Gugu, Gao Ming poured hot water into the trough, and the Gugu nestled on the hay saw the heat and drank the hot water with pecks. Added water and picked up four eggs. Gao Ming saw that the roof of the shed was covered with snow, and the temperature inside was very low. Apart from keeping out the wind, it didn't have any effect on keeping warm. Stove, just burn firewood directly without burning charcoal.

Going back to the cave and putting four eggs, Xiaobao helped Qi and Xiaohe make quilts. Gao Ming was surprised at first, thinking that Xiaobao was omnipotent. If the clothes and pants are torn, if you don't mend them yourself, who else will mend them? The three of them are making the second quilt. Gao Ming thinks that there are only two quilts a day. If he stays up until night and makes three quilts to death, he feels that he is useless tonight.

He took a broom and swept away the snow on Gugu's shed. Gao Ming put the broom at the entrance of the cave, went into the storage cave and took out a small round stove. Landa Sado had already cleaned it up, so we helped light the fire together. , and sent them to Gugu's shed, Landa Sado felt that these Gugu lived too well.

"Do you still want to eat omelets?" Gao Ming asked.

Landa nodded, instantly expressing that it was right to set up the stove for Gu Gu Gu. But Gao Ming also knows extravagance. In some places, people don't have heating stoves. He decided to raise them for a period of time and slaughter them slowly, and then raise them in the next spring. The most important thing is that there is enough meat and food recently. Raise them first. If you freeze to death, eat it.

The three of them returned to the entrance of the cave, and first swept the snow on their bodies with a small broom. The leather was hung at the entrance of the cave, and when the curtain was lifted, a gust of hot air rushed to their faces, and the snow on the fur and fur on their hair would turn into water in a short while. Put it on a wooden shelf to dry by the stove, and put it on when you go out. It's quite warm.

In the evening, when Bujia Zhengmao came back, Gao Ming didn't ask what happened to the earbuds, but Zhengmao said a few words instead, saying that it was all right, and everyone didn't ask any more questions. In the evening, the shabu-shabu was eaten, and it was really beautiful to eat warm shabu-shabu in the cave under the heavy snow outside. Zhengmao also had a smile on his face, and he was in a good mood.

"Every small cave at the bottom of the mountain is warm, there is enough food, leather and cotton cloth, and now I sew down quilts. This snow season will not be afraid of starving to death and freezing to death." I was afraid that the people in the cave would starve to death and freeze to death, but some people still died. "This snow season should be the most leisurely one in the tribe."

"Zheng Mao Bujia, our tribe should establish a rule." Gao Ming thought for a while, and said with his own thoughts: "Our tribe will have more and more people in the future, and it will grow bigger and bigger, but management is the problem. Today, the ear-hook casually said a few words to provoke a small hole, and there was a problem. You can't do it yourself every time there is a trivial matter, and you should also tell the people in the tribe what can and can't be done. If we want to develop, we must develop. Rules."