Chapter 153 Xiao Ming's Occupation of Mountains as King Movement Begins! !

Start from the beginning

The sun is shining on the top of the head at the moment, and the sun is so hot that people are peeling off their skin and getting hot. The distance between the earhooks and the team is already more than ten meters. The team didn't wait for him not to rest, but they still followed. When they were about to arrive, their eyes rolled, their feet staggered, and they fell to the ground. One hand grabbed the last person's ankle, hey Yo yo screaming.

"My foot seems to be broken and I can't walk." Erhang raised his head, showing a pitiful and painful look.

Ah Gun clenched his fists tightly. They originally migrated from the small hole, and the earring fell many times along the way. If he hadn't been so procrastinating, how could the original Ah Ling die? !

Zheng Mao sneered, with killing intent in his eyes. Ah Qi sneered, and also stepped forward, squatting beside the ear hanging, his strong and swollen arms were tanned by the sun, with sweat hanging on them, raised his arms to the ear hanging legs, and said: "If you want me to see it, it will be broken." Best, throw it down for the hyenas and vultures to eat and save us a bite of food."

The meaning in Ah Qi's mouth was not threatening at all, he really wanted to break the leg of the earring and throw it down the mountain, he couldn't see it for a long time I'm used to this man, even calling him a hunter he despises.

Surrounded by a circle of tribal hunters behind him, all faces impatient, if Ah Qi really intends to break the ear-hanging leg, all he needs to do is make a sound, and someone behind him will actively hand the bricks!

Ah Gun loosened his clenched fist. Just now he was worried that the tribe would take care of the ear-hooks like Ah-Ling did before, and if so, he would try his best not to let the ear-hooks drag everyone down.

Sweat dripped from his ears and forehead, he wiped his head, and then yelled out in pain.

Ah Qi's big strong and rough hands were pinching the knee joints of the ears, and seeing the ears screaming, she raised her lips and sneered, "Isn't it good to have such a loud voice! Can you go?" .

The ear hanging couldn't see the meaning in Ah Qi's eyes, endured the pain, stood up quickly, and limped to keep up with the team. Ah Qi has a sense of measure in his hands, and the ear hanging is considered sensible. The first stroke is just a pain and numbness for a while, and it will be fine after walking for half an hour.

After this little episode on the road, the rest of the journey went smoothly, and by three o'clock in the afternoon, they had already entered the entrance of the tribal river. From a distance, Zhengmao saw Gao Ming leading the hunters to dig mud by the river, and everyone was happy when he returned to the tribe. Gao Ming heard the sound, and when he looked up, he saw Zhengmao and his party coming back, casually paddling in the river twice , washed the mud off his hands, and walked to Xiaobao, "It can be regarded as coming back, the other team has already come back, take a bath first, I guess you will come back today, under the shade of the tree, the big pot is stewing meat The soup has been simmering on a low fire since noon until now, everyone eats and rests first."

The hunter, whose face was red and dark from the sun, saw Zhengmao nod his head and dive into the river.

Gao Ming looked it up from top to bottom, and seeing that Wen Xiaobao was fine, he nodded and heaved a sigh of relief, "The bathroom is flooded today, you go back to the cave to take a bath and sleep, Xiaohe hasn't seen you for two days and misses you Very soon, I made leather at noon, and put it in the storage hole for you to save." Pointing to the river, "Xiaohe and Tutu are playing in the water, and they have gone crazy these two days."

Wen Xiaobao's eyes were filled with A warm smile, it's nice to be cared about eating and drinking after going home like this. Nodding, he smiled and said, "I'm fine, how is the cave? How is Xiaoan Xiaole?"