Chapter 149 Zhengmao, you are so childish and show off your beauty!

Start from the beginning

"You look good, brother Zhengmao, you are so good-looking." Ah Gun himself is simple and honest, facing Zhengmao who has changed his clothes, he is very straightforward. Gao Ming touched his arm to remind him that the soup in the bowl was getting cold.

"Don't dare, you looked good yesterday too!"

Yo, this is a comparison, it's a real PK match! Gao Ming was about to laugh out loud, his left hand was pulled aside by Bujia, Xiao Bao put down the bowl after drinking the soup and walked out, he didn't seem to want to get involved, but without him Zhengmao is still showing his wool!

"Hey, okay, let's not talk about it, I have something to tell Xiaobao, you should drink the soup first!" Ah Gun shouted, "Brother Zhengmao, you" "Oh, hurry up and drink the soup, we have business to do today!"

Seeing the two walking away, Gao Ming unhurriedly cleared away the soup bowl, "What can he do?" Business!"

"Isn't it umm!" Bujia frowned at him, with an expression of "knowledge" on his face again, A stick finished drinking the soup inexplicably, and hiccupped after a long aftertaste, then looked at Gao Ming and smiled embarrassedly When I came out, I had to say, "Brother Xiao Ming, your soup

is so delicious, hehe ." pace, the best! What the hell is →_→】Gao Ming shook his head and suddenly remembered something, "Hey, A stick, what did you call Zhengmao to do just now?"

"Oh, I just want to tell him that his teeth are It's just meat dregs!"

Ah, meat dregs? The scum of a handsome man must also be beautiful!

Bujia suppressed his laughter, Gao Ming shook his head and said, "It's okay, he should know." Somehow he remembered something, and said to him, "A stick, you go too, see what you can do, They are going to inspect the terrain today, and you should go to the staff as well."

"To inspect the terrain, oh oh okay, I'll go and tell Brother Zhengmao by the way."

Gao Ming watched the silly and cute A stick go unknowingly, Rubbing his chin thoughtfully, Bujia tapped his forehead, "I knew you were playing tricks!"

"What!" Staring at Gao Ming's pretending to be sluggish, he kissed his small mouth. Gao Ming held back a smile and stuck out his tongue to lick his lips, "Bujia, I found that your EQ is getting higher now."

"Of course ." , I don't even think about who I'm staying with." Bujia licked it proudly, and after a few tosses, he took the dominant position, the beauty in his heart, his Xiao Ming is delicious.

"Xiaobao, Xiaobao, Xiaobao, wait for me." Zhengmao chased along the river all the way, Xiaobao didn't stop and walked forward firmly, Zhengmao still didn't believe it, hey, he is a recognized handsome man today ,【Chrysanthemum: Fuck, who the hell recognized you, you narcissist! 】Self-confidence has risen by more than a dozen levels. He has not forgotten that Xiaobao looks at him, which is deeper than Ah Gun. It seems that appearance is not unaffected!

"Xiaobao, wait for me." Zhengmao tried his best to catch up, but Xiaobao didn't go too fast. When the incident happened in the morning, he unconsciously slowed down, "Xiaobao, today's investigation I'll be with you."

"Yeah." Xiaobao actually answered coldly, Zhengmao rubbed his hands, trying to get closer to Xiaobao, but Xiaobao felt that he was desperately retreating to the other side. The riverside was full of wet mud. Suddenly, Xiaobao's left foot turned limp and abruptly turned to the right. Zhengmao quickly grasped it and carried it to his arms, but his feet were deep in the soft mud. Zhengmao was unstable and only focused on protecting Xiaobao. In his arms, but his body fell down in a hurry, Zheng Mao hugged Xiao Bao tightly and was very worried. While checking whether his arm was injured, he asked him if he was okay.

"Look at you always walking by the river, how dangerous it would be if you slipped down!" Zhengmao chattered endlessly, Xiaobao pursed his lips and raised his head again, Zhengmao saw that he blushed, he realized he was still hugging Holding Xiaobao, he smiled and let go, "Xiaobao, I, I didn't mean it!" At this time, Xiaobao's hands were tightly held by him, and the distance between the two was only half a fist, and they were talking The other party's angry posture, Zheng Mao stared straight into Xiao Bao's eyes, Xiao Bao froze and glanced away, "Hey, are you injured?"

"Injured?" The stone that was knocked on his back when he fell to the ground shook his head and said, "It's all right."

He shook his head, and the uneven ends of his hair swept Xiaobao's face, and Xiaobao's face was itchy, and his body followed Shrinking, Xiaobao squeezed tighter as soon as Zhengmao moved, and the distance between his hands was closer to each other.

"Xiaobao, I" "You get up first and then we can talk."

Xiaobao felt a little uncomfortable being hugged, his ears turned red, and Zhengmao let him go with two hey-hey sounds in his heart.

Xiaobao was clean, but Zhengmao was dirty again.

"Hey, why don't you go back and wash it." The mud behind his body was dirty, Xiao Bao felt a little sorry, thinking of Gao Ming's hot water yesterday, he somehow thought of washing him too.

But Zhengmao quit. This great opportunity to be alone cannot be wasted. He shook his head and pouted at him, "Look, there is a river here. I'll just jump down and take a bath."

" But "It's okay, I'll go down now."

Zhengmao wanted to take off the shorts, but as soon as his hand touched it, he saw Xiaobao blushed again, jumped into the river without saying a word, and he was good at water while washing While talking to Xiaobao.

"Xiaobao, why don't you come over and wash your hands too."

Xiaobao walked over with a hum, Zhengmao immediately poured water on him, but the distance was far away, of course Zhengmao couldn't bear to wet him!

Xiaobao was unhappy now, and turned around to leave immediately. Zheng Mao sneezed several times in a row, Xiaobao turned to him concerned and asked, "How are you?"

"It's okay, I'm in good health!

" Bao squatted down and found a stone to sit on, and Zhengmao swayed his body neatly. Xiaobao was fascinated by something, Zhengmao felt that it was too quiet and did not fit his handsome atmosphere, so he opened his mouth and said, " Xiaobao, where are we going to survey the terrain!"

"Along the river."

"Xiaobao, what are you using to build the Great Wall!"

"Brick burning!"

Of course Zhengmao knew this, but he was just talking about it. One sentence of Xiaobao's long and one sentence of Xiaobao's short made Xiaobao's face darken, he stood up without saying a word and said to Zhengmao who was swimming happily, "You better wash your face, there is mud" Xiaobao turned and left Suddenly, he turned around and added, "You still have your teeth, by the way, wash off the meat residue on them!"

Boom, a bolt from the blue, a generation of beautiful men Zhengmao was hit alive, still so merciless, or He was told in person by his little treasure!

Aggrieved by Zhengmao, he plunged into the river, let the river wash away my wounds, and let me wander the world without any worries!