Chapter 143 Xiaoming, Xiaobao, you want to beat someone up again!

Start from the beginning

"Don't be in a hurry to fall asleep, I'll cook a pot of sugar water for you to feed. I've only drank a few sips of water since morning. It's almost noon." After speaking, she teased Xiao An, who was in the crib: "Do you want to drink!?" The

little guy is now able to learn how to speak, holding a wooden toy and stuffing it into his mouth, drooling and yelling, everyone was amused by Xiao An's appearance, Gao Ming nodded Seriously said: "Xiao An, do you want to drink or do you want it!?"

Xiao An tilted his head and thought for a while, the words seemed to pop out, "Drink!"

"Yo!" Gao Ming was also shocked, the little guy is eight months old, he I don't have any children, so I don't know if it's too early to be so old, but I heard from Qi that all the children speak at the age of one and a half, and some even speak at the age of two. Xiao An usually utters syllables indistinctly, and Qi and Linzi are already happy. No, now he can coax Xiao An to understand, "So smart!" He touched his head, and was interrupted by Xiao An, the atmosphere in the bedroom was much better, Xiao Le was fine, Gao Ming went out and burned, and Dashi went inside Check the guest room for help, Xiaohe wants to help, Gao Ming let him go to rest, early in the morning Xiaohe has been busy, just burn two bowls of sticky things.

As soon as Gao Ming arrived in the kitchen, he heard footsteps and Landa Sado's voice. As soon as he came out, the two good guys were holding two rain-drenched Goo-gus in their hands. Landa approached Gao Ming as if asking for credit, and said, "Xiao Ming Brother, these four Gugu are all female, and Sasa and I have been catching them all morning!"

"Good job!" Gao Ming praised without hesitation, and said by the way: "Someone came from the cave, and Xiaobao is seeing a doctor. Put Gu Gu's wings into the woods, there is hot water in the pot, you two fill the tub with hot water and take a hot bath, and then you will have a bowl of sugar water for each person to go to get rid of the cold."

When Landa heard that someone was in the cave, he thought it was someone from Zhengmao Cave, and didn't ask. He was full of thoughts about taking a bath with Sado, and immediately touched the scissors, cut his wings, and threw Gugu into the enclosed forest. Here, the vitality of the wild googu here is particularly tenacious. Even if it is rained and its wings are cut off for a day, it will be revived with full blood tomorrow.

What else can Gao Ming say when he sees Landa's wretched appearance? I don't know how the cute and cute little Douzi turned into a wretched uncle when he was a child? Xiaohe must be optimistic, Dashi must have worked very hard if he really became like Landa!

Xiaole used half of the pot of hot water, and Ah Gun Amu used half of the pot, and Bujia and Dashi were filled again. Now the two pots of hot water and the stove are all poured into Landasado's bathtub. The fire at the bottom of the pot was not broken, so I added firewood and three scoops of cold water, and it boiled quickly. Gao Ming added half a pot to the pot at the back, intending to boil some bones and wild vegetables. The fire in the front stove was fierce. Put a handful of flour and brown sugar, stir evenly and bring to a boil!

Gao Ming took two bowls and walked into the cave, passing by the door of the bathroom, he heard the muffled humming and muffled noises inside, and shouted at the top of his voice, "Landa, be careful not to torment Saduo, the brown sugar paste is ready Come out to drink after washing, don't toss the water and you'll catch a cold."

There was no sound in the bathroom, the corners of Gao Ming's mouth slightly raised, Sado was shy, and he didn't believe that Sado could make Lan Do it!

The two small wooden bowls were for the two little ones. After the fever subsided, Xiao Le was not in good spirits, and his eyes were hazy. Gao Ming saw the small wooden bowl and the wooden spoon and handed it to Qi, "Feed some before coaxing him to sleep." The other bowl was given to her. Lin Zi, Xiaoan is so coaxing, if he loses his temper and doesn't eat, Lin Zi's eyes will stare and he will be very obedient, so he just divides the work and cooperates.

Back in the kitchen, the two pots were poured by Gao Ming. The brown sugar paste had already been boiled, as long as it was kept warm, the big iron pot was placed on the stove behind. When it was boiled, Gao Ming picked up the bones and poured out all the blood, meat, and dirt on them along with the water, then added more water and started to cook.

Adding firewood to the stove, Gao Ming thought for a while and brought in two big bowls of brown sugar paste, bone soup, etc. Ah Gun just carried his mother up to bring him mud and rainwater, and drank a bowl of warm water first.

In the bedroom, Wen Xiaobao pulled out the last needle. Gao Ming was not there just now and didn't see that when Wen Xiaobao took the needle and wanted to prick Ah Gun Amu, A Gun looked forbearing and wanted to stop it, but luckily Bujia was on the side After saying "If you want your E-Mum to survive, don't move around", A-gun was obedient, but his eyes didn't move, and he stared at the needle in Wen Xiaobao's hand the whole time.

"Drink this." Gao Ming handed the bowl to A Gun, and looked at the bed. A Mu had already woken up, but looked very tired, "There is still some in the small treasure pot, you and Dashi Xiaohe go have a drink." Bowl, I burn a lot, here I will feed you."

Just now I need to look for the acupuncture points, Ah Gun is very thin and has loose skin, the acupuncture points are not easy to find, and Ah Gun stares at him from beginning to end, Wen Xiaobao is in a state of panic. It was tense, if it wasn't for saving people, Wen Xiaobao would have started beating A Gun first, and then relaxed after getting the needle. He didn't refuse when he heard Gao Ming say that, and looked at A Gun lightly before leaving .

Ah Gun showed a row of grateful white teeth, nodded and said with red eyes: "You saved Ah Mu!"

Wen Xiaobao went out without thinking. Gao Ming smoothed things over and said, "Hurry up and finish drinking." Bujia helped Amu get up on the bed, let him lean on the head of the bed, Gao Ming inserted the thin bamboo tube into the bowl, and let Amu drink.

"Be careful and drink slowly." Seeing that A Gun had finished drinking, Gao Ming said, "Come here and hold the bowl, stay here and watch, and rest when your mother finishes drinking." After

taking A Gun's empty bowl, Gao Ming The two of them went out, the situation was complicated, they closed the door, everyone was sitting on the round table, Landa Sado sat on the dining table with dripping hair and drank brown sugar, and the blush on Sado's face was still there However, Landa looked smug, Gao Ming reckoned that Sado had signed an unequal contract again!

Not to mention the intensive care of Ah Gun, and the course of acupuncture, they have to discuss this matter carefully, how to do it.