Chapter 143 Xiaoming, Xiaobao, you want to beat someone up again!

Start from the beginning

The atmosphere was very silent, Ah Gun looked at the man's face, and said anxiously: "How is my mother?"

Gao Ming put the oil lamp on the bedside table, and the bean-sized orange light became brighter and brighter. I don't know if it was the light. The reason is that the woman on the bed looked pale and lifeless. Hearing Ah Gun's question, Gao Ming subconsciously took some precautions. If he said that Ah Mu was dying, he would definitely do something impulsive. Yes, it's better to be on the defensive, blocking half of Wen Xiaobao's body without any trace. Wen Xiaobao

naturally understood Gao Ming's meaning, and said: "It's big if you say it's big, and it's okay if you say it's not big." Has a child been born in the

last snow season?"

Ah Gun's eyes were full of shock, Ah Mu gave birth to a child in the first three snow seasons, but then——

"That's it. The child was born and hurt her vitality, and she didn't raise her well. She thought too much. The hard work she had endured originally hurt her body. Recently, she must have suffered another twists and turns. In short, it's okay to take good care of her. I'll treat it with acupuncture For treatment, it's best to rest in bed during this period, eat well and just do it without thinking too much." Wen Xiaobao glanced at the wrinkled woman on the bed, her palms were rough and her skin was loose after taking her pulse, as if they had been working in the countryside all year round grandmas. "How old is your mother?"

"Thirty-nine snow seasons." A stick has been more subdued by Wen Xiaobao's posture.

Thirty-nine! Gao Ming and Wen Xiaobao looked at each other, he thought he was over fifty, so he was only thirty-nine! It can be seen how hard life was for Ah Gun and his mother. Both of them are blessed. Gao Ming suffered a bit when he passed through, but he never felt wronged in filling his stomach. He was basically full. Later, he came to Zhengmao. Although the standard of living here is low, he can't burn Tao made clothes and so on, but there was still enough food and clothing, which made Gao Ming think that the living conditions of cavemen in this world should be like Zhengmao's here, but he didn't think that Zhengmao's big cave here is full of adult hunters, so this is worthy of food and clothing. If it is another small hole, it is common for one or two people to starve to death during the snow season.

"Have you eaten this morning?" Wen Xiaobao asked.

Ah Gun shook his head, and then added: "I ate a lot of meat last night." This is already a good day for Ah Gun.

You don't need Wen Xiaobao to tell Gao Ming to know how to do it. Let's boil some digestible and nutritious mush first. As for the exchange of seeing a doctor, I'm too embarrassed to bring it up at this moment. Is it possible to throw people out without good things while lying on the bed?

After leaving the bedroom, Bugashi boiled two large pots of hot water, and Dashi went to bring hot water to Qi's bedroom. Gao Ming met with Bujia, "I'm going to boil some paste, just in time to make some sugar water paste, I'll go Look at Xiao Le, you go in and watch some sticks." It's not that I'm a smart person, but I still don't feel at ease.

Bu Jia nodded, Gao Ming walked around in Qi's bedroom, Qi helped Xiao Le wipe her body, "How is Xiao Le?" When he touched it, the temperature of his forehead had dropped. "Fever gone?"

With a relieved smile on Qi Qi's face, she nodded and said, "I just got sweaty again, I'll wipe it off with hot water so I can sleep well." After the

fever subsided, Xiao Le nestled in Lin Zi's arms, listless, but Xiao Le on the other side An sat on the crib and watched people come and go playing with toys, which was very comforting.