Chapter 142 Xiao Le is going to have a fever when it will rain tomorrow! !

Start from the beginning

The little guys carried the bamboo baskets, and when they went up the mountain, Dada, who was a little older, helped carry the bamboo baskets, all the way to the middle of the mountain, and when they turned a corner, they saw the big guys under the shed were busy, Ah Qi had a dark face The knife in his hand was picking bones, as if he was cutting someone, Gao Ming knew without thinking that Ah Qi was gnashing his teeth in his heart and regarded the big wild boar as him.

Seeing that Gao Ming came back, Xiao He said happily: "Brother Xiaoming, Brother Lin Zi and the others killed a baa-baa and two live Goo-gus today, and raised them. Today, we roast baa-baa's legs and eat the little wild boar. The big wild boar we will eat." Make bacon."

"Success." If the weather is hot, the bacon won't last long. Gao Ming nodded, and said to the little guy behind him: "There are swings and slides there, you go and play for a while and have dinner."

The slide and swing are made in the area near the stone table. The ladder of the slide is made of crystal stone, and the triangular top and others are made of wood, but now only a simple one is made. The slideway and the rest of the swing fortress are Xiaohe Xiaobao who thinks about it when he has time every day. The swing is good. Two strong wooden stakes are driven deep into the ground by more than 1.5 meters, and the rattan ropes are dried and tied. On the two sides, the seat in the middle, Xiaohe skillfully weaves rattan rope into a semicircular ball, no matter how high the swing is, he is not afraid.

When the little guys heard this, no one moved. Dada looked at the swing and slide in the distance, then looked at Gao Ming, and said, "We will help with the work."

Gao Ming touched the little guy's head, "No, you go play, I already helped me with some work just now." Seeing that the child didn't move, "Xiao An Xiaole also wants to play with you, they both stay on the mountain all day and have no friends to play with them, let's go play!"

Coaxed the child to play, Gao Ming The bows and arrows were released, and Buga had already helped out. The big wild boar and the baa-baa without a leg were made into bacon and dried for preservation. The leg of lamb and the piglets were being cleaned, especially the internal organs and intestines of the piglets. After washing, Zhutou Gaoming planned to marinate it and eat it with cold dishes. A few days ago, Xiaobao went to cut a tree and accidentally found cinnamon. It's the real thing. Now there are brown sugar, garlic, vinegar, and peppercorns in the cave. If it's braised pork, it's almost worse, but the basic taste is there.

The head of the little wild boar is intact, unlike the big wild boar that has been disfigured. The meat is relatively tender, and the hair on the pig's head is not very strong and rough. Gao Ming scalded one side with boiling water and brushed the hairs with an iron brush first, and then used small tweezers one by one. After plucking the small and short hairs, the water in the large iron pot on the iron stove has been boiled, and the whole pig's head is thrown in, boiled, the foam on it is skimmed off, and the pig's head is picked up and hung on a string to dry. Started to prepare the marinade.

The cinnamon, pepper, and garlic were tied into a small bag with gauze and put in the newly added water to cook again. Gao Ming was busy with other things.

There is a lot of meat in the cave today, but there are also a lot of people. The appetite of the children here should not be underestimated, but the children in the evening eat too much meat and it is difficult to digest. Gao Ming plans to mix some cold dishes and cook some green leaf brown sugar water to relieve the greasy.

From four or five o'clock to six o'clock, the sun was on fire in the sky, and the cumulus clouds were also dyed red. Wen Xiaobao brushed salt water on the leg of lamb and marinated it layer by layer. Scenery, "It's probably going to rain tonight."