Chapter 139 Xiao Ming aspires to become the man who saves the chrysanthemum! !

Începe de la început

Gao Ming propped his head boredly, he was a little sleepy just after eating, his eyelids touched his head like he was pecking at rice, bit by bit, Bujia looked funny, and took Gao Mingwai into his arms.

"Brother Xiaoming, Brother Xiaoming!" Yuan Xiaohe ran over.

As soon as Gao Ming woke up, seeing Xiao He smiling, his nervous heart relaxed a little. He had just vaguely dreamed that he was hunting in the woods, and happened to meet a vicious and ferocious wolf, with green eyes walking through the woods, and the battle was imminent.

"What's wrong?" Gao Ming yawned and rubbed his eyes to wake himself up.

Xiao He pointed to the pile of broken shells on the yellow pole in the distance and said, "Master told you to go there, and he said he seemed to have found paper?"

"Paper!!!!" Bujia and Xiaohe looked at each other. Isn't Xiaoming weak? Running so fast is a big deal! ! The two followed closely behind.

The broken shells of the yellow poles were piled up as high as a hill. Wen Xiaobao was squatting there studying something. When Gao Ming arrived, he saw Xiaobao handing him a piece of broken shells stuck together. Gao Ming took it, and the soft yellow poles passed by. The peeling shell shattered when touched, and the withered yellow shell became fragments the size of a fingernail. They piled it up like this at will, and it was exposed to the sun after a few days without anyone caring about it. At this moment, the shells in their hands have been connected together. , the texture is a bit hard, Gao Ming gently broke it, and it broke, but this piece is a bit like straw paper.

"I took this out from the bottom. The top one is more brittle. It must have been exposed to the sun too much. The inside can be softer. Can you make paper?" Wen Xiaobao looked at Gao Ming expectantly. He didn't want to use stones. And the bamboo board scraped the butt off. "Even if you can't write, it's okay to make something softer to wipe your ass."

Gao Ming looked at the embarrassed Wen Xiaobao jokingly. You're not afraid that Bu Jia will dislike you when you scrape it off!?"

Bu Jia just heard this sentence, no matter what the problem is, he must show his loyalty anyway, and he affirmed: "No matter what Xiao Ming looks like, I will not dislike it."

Gao Ming was embarrassed immediately Get up, now Wen Xiaobao is playing with his arms around his chest. Gao Ming ignored Bujia, cleared his throat, and said, "I'll take some back to try today." His junior high school history textbook seemed to say that the paper was made of tree bark and rotten fishing nets. Just like what Xiaobao said, writing can be improved slowly, but the paper for wiping the butt should come out quickly, if it is not scraped clean in summer, it will have a smell, and it needs to be washed, and in winter, it is cold and frozen after pooping. Chrysanthemum hurts, this is also good news!

After a good rest, the elderly Ah Mu and the man took over the job of washing the pots and dishes. Zheng Mao led the farming team up the mountain again. Gao Ming took the initiative to take the bamboo basket with eyes full of lust and spring, and the corners of his lips raised a little, and he said with a smile: "I will do the rough work, be careful not to hurt

your butt!" Gao Ming thought about what it meant, and then understood Wen Xiaobao is talking about her chrysanthemum! His face was red and his head was smoking with anger, this little treasure is too narrow-minded! This is revenge for my joke just now! Walking behind Wen Xiaobao, Gao Ming gritted his teeth and said, "My butt is fine, it won't be a problem if we fight another five hundred rounds!"

Wen Xiaobao smiled without saying a word.

Landa Sado, who was walking behind, was full of doubts. The curious Landa wanted to ask Gao Ming, but was dragged back by Sado. Didn't you see that Xiao Ming was grinding his teeth with a dark face?