Chapter 138 Xiao Ming Makes You Limp As Mud! ! !

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"It's very cool." Gao Ming said with a smile. In the afternoon, the heat dissipated, and there was a slight breeze at the entrance of the cave. The lower body, which was originally tightly covered by leather, was now as comfortable as a boat wandering on the sea.

With the first one, the second one is naturally very convenient. The three women and Xiaohe Landa also started to help, and when Bujia returned to the entrance of the cave, there was already a row of underwear flying in the wind on the shelf.

Bujia's eyes darkened when he saw Gao Ming wearing strange trousers. The trousers were not very thick, and the cotton thread used for weaving was the kind with two yarns, which was just suitable for the hot summer. up. Gao Ming himself didn't know that when the wind blew, his pants were tightly attached to his buttocks. Although the flesh was not transparent, the kind of sexy and nimbleness that leather did not have. Bujia, who had been working for two days, had the urge to have a sex at night , it can be seen that these pants are very eye-catching.

A whole half of the bamboo box was woven like this, which is more than 2 meters long and 1.5 meters wide. It took more than half of the fabric to make seven pairs of big boxers. It seems that this place is still a wasteful luxury.

Except for the one Gao Ming was wearing, the remaining six pairs of underwear were given to Zhengmao. It's from Bujia's place. Bujia didn't care and gave it to Wen Xiaobao and Xiaohe. As for Qi's and the other two women, they made their own short and cute four-legged pants. Dear beauty, I just heard Gao Ming describe the dresses and pleated skirts, and the women said that if they are too loose, how can they wear skirts? !

By the time Yanzi and Ah Xing were satisfied with making panties, the sun had already set in half, so Zhengmao led them down the mountain.

There were a lot of rags left, Qi put them away one by one, and the rest belonged to them, Gao Ming saw Xiao An Xiaole, who was sleeping soundly, and said: "When there are fabrics in each hole, we need some pieces to sew together." Let the two of you wear the bellybands at home." As soon as

Qi heard about the child's heart, Gao Ming explained one by one, in fact, there are no hundreds of fabrics in the cave that are all the same color, so it doesn't matter.

Gao Ming, who got new trousers, was in a very good mood, and planned to cook a delicious meal in the evening. After eating and drinking, Gao Ming saw that Qi took out the leftover cloth head and sewed a small apron for Xiao An Xiaole. Yes, such a fight looks very fashionable, and it makes Xiao Le's face even more exquisite and cute. As for Xiao An, he is still the same tiger head and tiger brain.

He has been drying and rubbing yellow poles for seven days in a row. There are more yellow poles than he imagined. He has seen pants made of yellow poles in the cave, which are soft, cool and sweat-absorbent. There is such a large area of ​​yellow poles growing deep in the river bank. Unexpectedly, after crossing the river and walking into the mountain, there is a puddle. There is a third of the riverside. The big guys go to the square every morning to rub the poles until the afternoon. It was not until the evening of the seventh day that the rubbing was finished. The yellow poles that blocked the line of sight were cut, and now the two sides of the river have a wide view. Gao Ming thought to wait until it dried in the sun and use it as firewood, so he didn't care.

The bamboo boxes got bigger and bigger in the back, and became 2 meters to 1.5 meters, and they were more than fifty high. There were three boxes of such a big box, and four boxes of small boxes. One small box is all made of thin threads of one yarn, the remaining three boxes and one large box are made of two yarns, and the two large boxes are made of three yarns. Thin ones are rarely made because they are not intended to be made into clothes. Cotton cloth is breathable and sweat-absorbent, and the fabric is thin. When it is woven, it can be used as gauze to bind wounds.

Prehistoric Chefजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें