15

A/N: Who's here?👀

I'm sorry for the heart attack!😭

🚨Trigger warning for pregnancy complications, depression, etc!🚨

XXXX

XXXX

Destiny Jones stepped into the neonatal intensive care unit with a soft sigh when she noticed Santana hovering around the incubators with Baby Jones written on their tags next to their assigned letters.

"Santana, they're not going anywhere." Destiny gently rested a hand on the Latina's shoulder, squeezing softly. "If you want, go take a walk, eat, or take a bathroom break."

"No, no. I'm okay." Santana shook her head, eyes bouncing anxiously between the six children in front of her. She turned to Destiny and wrapped her arms around herself. "How is Piper?"

"Piper's still in surgery. Quinn's waiting with Mercedes and Camren right outside the door in the parent area to walk with her back here." Destiny rubbed her arm comfortingly.

"Is Brittany making progress with Pierce?" Santana asked, biting her lip when Destiny hesitated.

"Ella's trying to help Grace." She responded.

Destiny tried not to think about her daughter's adverse reaction to her children after waking up from her emergency c-section. She knew there would be issues with such a traumatic birth and postpartum being an minor issue with the triplets, but she never imagined having to help Grace through the aftermath of an all natural, unplanned birth with three inexperienced boys on the side of the road. 

Grace had lost a good amount of blood, delivering Finnegan and Ángel, sending her straight into complete maternal exhaustion before reaching the hospital. The doctors had rushed her straight into surgery before any of them were able to arrive to support her through the surgery. 

And that was nothing compared to Grace's panic when the doctors finally figured out why Pierce looked like a girl and boy.

They missed two in the ultrasound due to how small Grace was. Her constant rib and back pain coming from the physical bending and manipulating of insides for twenty-six entire weeks to bring eight children into the world. Unfortunately, all eight needed to be rushed away before Grace could hold them when they were in the doctor's hands to seek interventional assistance.

"So, names? Quinn hasn't told me besides...Fitz?" Destiny took a few steps toward the first set of twins, smiling down at their tiny squirmy bodies.

"Better than Finn. His name is Finnegan Hades Micheal Jones." Santana placed her gloved hand on Baby A's clear incubator with an adoring stare down at the wire-covered baby inside. She turned and did the same to his twin, smiling softly. "This one is Ángel Quentin Miguel. Quinn keeps calling him Little Q."