"So what if they did? I mean if the Jeon family really did adopt your baby wouldn't it be more difficult to claim her later on?" Taeyong asked.

Yeri smiled and said, "You don't understand Taeyong." before wearing her glasses and walking out of the shop.

Just then men dressed in black suits stopped them and said, "If you don't want to us to harm you or touch you, follow us to the parking lot in silence."

"Who are you?" Yeri asked.

"Don't make things difficult for us Ms." a man said.

Yeri pursed her lips and decided to follow them.

Clutching onto her sleeves, Taeyong said, "Oh my God Yeri who are they? Are they going to kill us? Ahh I don't wanna die like this."

….

Parking lot.

It had been fifteen minutes since they had detained Yeri and Taeyong.

"Will you guys tell me who are you people?" Yeri asked.

"What is the rush? Do have a flight to catch Ms Kim?" Jungkook asked.

"Mr Jeon." Yeri murmured.

The guards quickly brought a chair for their boss.

Sitting down, Jungkook crossed his legs and asked, "Shocked? Or you thought that I would never know that you are here? Did you think that you could follow us here, spy on us and then just leave?"

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "The moment you boarded the plane to country S, I got the information."

"You have people following me?" Yeri asked.

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and said, "So what did you think that you could just threaten us, take the money and just leave?"

When Yeri did not say anything, Jungkook asked, "Why did you come back Yeri? And don't give that 'I was missing my baby' shit."

Pausing for a while, Jungkook asked, "Do you need more money?"

"What if I say that I want my baby back?" Yeri asked.

Jungkook smiled and asked, "And what makes you think that I'll or anyone will let you take her back?"

Getting up Jungkook said, "The day you abandoned your daughter when she needed you the most, she is no longer your baby and the day all of us unanimously decided to raise her and give her all the love that she deserves, Yuqi is ours to love and cherish. So you better stay far and far away from her. And next time if you try to follow us or create any kind of trouble, don't blame me for being ruthless and brutal with you. I did not say a word neither did I blame or punish you for hurting my wife because if not for you stupid trick, Lisa would've never agreed to marry me. But this time, if you try to harm my daughter or play any kind of stupid tricks, don't blame me for using some ruthless methods to tame you."

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "You also know that Father would've never stopped you from pursuing modeling. He would have supported you in fact everyone would have encouraged you and even you know that. I don't know why you took such a useless step but for the last time, do not try to come near Yuqi otherwise…." Before turning around.

"Escort Ms Kim and her friend to the airport." Jungkook said before walking inside.

…..

Outside Jeon corporation.

When Delila came out of the building, she sighed when she did not see Namjoon anywhere. She was so used to Namjoon being around her that her heart ached when she did not see him.

Delila did have feelings for Namjoon. She had started feeling for him when she was at the hospital but she never dared to express her deep and strong feelings that she had for him.

Whatever had happened to her in the past still frightened her and made her shiver. No matter how much she tried, she could never overcome that lingering feeling which still haunted her at times.

After the incident, she had become very conscious about her body and felt that she wasn't good enough for anyone, especially Namjoon.

She knew that her blunt words had hurt him a lot but little did he know that those words were a hundred times more hurtful for her to say.

Delila still remembered Namjoon's expression when she told him that he meant nothing to her. She knew that those hurtful words were necessary because she did not want to keep him hanging. She knew that he would willingly wait for her and would readily agree to give her the time she needs but Delila did not want him to waste his time.

God knows how many years she would need to overcome her fears and consciousness.

After looking around for quite some time, hoping that she might she him, Delila took a deep breath and hailed a cab.

….

Not too far away from her, Namjoon was sitting inside his car looking at her.

When he saw her looking around, his heart beat increased when he thought that she might be looking for him or maybe she was missing him too, like he was.

"Dude why don't you just talk to her?" Yoongi said.

Namjoon sighed and said, "It's not that easy."

"Why not? Just ask her what the problem is." Yoongi said.

"Problem? We don't have a problem because she doesn't like me okay?" Namjoon said.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and asked, "Are you sure she doesn't have any problem? I mean how sure are you that she isn't restraining herself after whatever had happened with her?"