"Yes you are weaken at the moment and you will only grow weaker without blood the chains are spelled to be unbreakable and to render your magic useless and if you do break them then you have to break the spell on that lock"

"Well done Alaric?...Or should I say well done Hope?"

Hope looks up and she has tears in her eyes I blink a couple of times as I look at her and a slight discomfort forms in my chest because I know it is because of me

"Lizzie spelled them actually"

I brush off my discomfort and look to Lizzie "Well done Lizzie but I've been prepared for situations like this and I can last a year without blood so I'll see you in a year"

I step back and sit down on the ground and close my eyes I hear the group start to leave apart from one I smile and then open my eyes but my smile drops when I see Hope's tears I stand up and walk closer to the cage and she steps back

"Why?"

"You know why"

She shakes her head "No why would you do this to me I know your emotions are off but you knew it would break me"

I let out a small breath and step even closer "Hope..."

"No! You killed my family your suppose to be my mate someone who cares for me not hurt me!"

She goes to walk out "There not dead..." she stops and stays standing still for a moment until she turns back around "... you're right I knew it would hurt you permanently so I found a way to punish Klaus without killing your family"

"Why would you tell they were?" she says in an angry tone

I shrug and look away from her "I believed myself stupid for letting my humanity choose your fate"

"Where are they?"

"Klaus is in New Orleans with a dagger in his chest one that only I can take out with a spell"

"And the rest of my family?"

I shake my head if I tell her she will know what to look for "That I can't tell you"

I sit back on the floor and close my eyes and enter my mind and create a dream where I would be feeding it was a way to make me last longer without blood.

« « « « «

I'd say it's been about a month since I've been left in here and the 'super squad' come in and try and speak to me but I reply with snide remarks and after a couple of threats to Alaric he stopped coming. They still haven't got Kaleb to turn his humanity back on and still haven't found the ascendant or even know that's where the mikaelsons family is there and still don't know where Josie's magic coin is. I've been coming in and out of my dreams to keep my hunger to a minimum but it's getting harder to focus.

I hear my name being called I open one eye and see Hope standing there holding a knife I stand up

"Hello Hope is that torture me," I say and point to the knife she also holding a glass in her hand so I'm guessing she wants something.

"No, I've come with an offer"

I raise an eyebrow and smile "Is that correct?"

"Yes"

She cuts her hand and lets the blood drip down I bite my lip as I feel my vamp face come through

"This seems like torture do you enjoy torturing the people you love"

I step closer to the cage and give Hope an intense look if anyone will let me out it will be her.

"No, I don't but this isn't torture"