Chapter 136 Xiaoming's prehistoric loom is born!

Start from the beginning

Gao Minglanda Sado and the others packed up and went into the river to take a bath. When they came out, they wore leather skirts wet. Xiao Le had already woken up and looked around with his eyes open. Xiao Le was weak. When I moved here, I didn't have free time to go out for a walk. Now that the time is looser, Qi slowly pushes Xiaole out to play. At first, Qi was worried that the sun was too big and Lele couldn't stand it. Later, Xiaole's body became stronger day by day. , Qi likes to hold Xiao Le out to bask in the sun, but the scorching sun at noon can't bask in the sun naturally. The big tree that Qi stays in has been hundreds of years old, with dense branches and leaves, and a little wind is very cool.

Xiao Le slept outside for a long time and played for a long time in good spirits, Gao Ming waited for the water beads on his body to dry, and picked him up, the temperature was just right, kissed Xiao Le, Gao Ming said: "Call me brother!"

"Hey! "Xiao Le grinned and drooled.

Gao Ming is enjoying the Coke, the little guy can call someone! Landa rolled his eyes on one side. He has been with Gao Ming for the longest time. From a child to an adult, he has learned a lot of Gao Ming's usual speaking habits and actions. Now he rolled his eyes and said to Gao Ming: "Xiao Le is just laughing." Look, you're happy!"

As soon as Landa finished speaking, Xiao Le gurgled twice again, Gao Ming choked, hugged Xiao Le with one hand and raised one hand, and gave Landa a chestnut!

Xiao An and Xiao Le are only eight months old now, and it is normal for boys to talk and walk late. Landa has two baby carriages alone, and Qi is holding Xiao An in her arms. This guy looks like a shrunken version of a forest. If you say that Xiao Le is stronger than in the previous snow season, you can't compare with Xiao An at all. Bi, he is obviously a brother of the same mother, but Xiao An is also a whole circle older than Xiao Le.

Step by step up the steps, Landa was pushing a cart in each hand, Sado was holding a bamboo box containing cotton thread that was dried today, Qi followed behind the two, Gao Ming walked at the back, and when they reached the mountainside, they turned a corner and saw Zheng from a distance. Mao Zheng was talking in front of Xiao Bao. Gao Ming wondered why the two reconciled within a few days? But looking at Xiaobao's dark face, he immediately understood, but it's a good thing that his face is still dark and he didn't make a move. Gao Ming didn't want anything to happen between Xiaobao and Zhengmao. Relationships are all personal, and homosexuality It's not easy to interfere in this matter. Xiaobao loves a man or wants to marry a woman. It's up to Xiaobao. He just thinks that the two Dong tribes have merged, and the days of working together and helping each other will be long gone. If you don't like it, then go ahead. Just a plain face, there's no need to tear up your face and make it ugly, besides, Zheng Mao is a good person.

Xiaohe cooked in the pot, Xiaobao cut another iron bucket of paint today, all the furniture in the whole tribe was painted, and the loom was also finished, Xiaobao just put together the last wooden stick, and now he is planning to paint paint.

Zhengmao is responsible for drying wheat and keeping seeds with Bujia. Although the entrance of their cave is large, there are sheds, stone tables and chairs, and miscellaneous things are not enough. On the top, it is wide and long. The key point is that they don't plan to eat the wheat at all. It's used for seeds after drying. What's wrong with the soil on the ground? Anyway, the ones that need to be shelled must be planted in the ground!

After a day's work at Gao Ming's place, Zhengmao's place also ended. The hunters all went down the mountain to rest and eat in the cave, but Zhengmao turned a corner and went to Bujia Cave. The long fingers were dexterously installing the parts, and the afterglow of the setting sun hit Wen Xiaobao's side face, Zhengmao's heart flickered, and Wen Xiaobao felt that his face with long eyelashes was so beautiful!

Wen Xiaobao was annoyed by Zhengmao's sleazy look. He had improved his liking by cutting the tree lacquer, but even a dead man couldn't stand Zhengmao's eyes. When he looked up, he saw Zhengmao pretending to be innocent and serious. It didn't take long for him to bow his head to work and revert to his old ways, but when he looked up, he was very serious! The angry Wen Xiaobao gritted his teeth and turned black, wishing to beat him up again, but when he saw the paint bucket at his feet, he couldn't bear it!

When Gao Ming came back, the two were testing each other. Zheng Mao was smart, he knew that Wen Xiaobao didn't want to see him, so he tried Wen Xiaobao's bottom line. Of course, that's where people's tolerance for themselves lies! Immediately closed his eyes, and seriously began to discuss the issue of the cotton thread produced by the loom and the yellow pole...

As soon as Zheng Mao talked about the big and small things in the tribe, he was very doglike, serious and convincing, The stubbornness disappeared from his eyes, and when he asked Wen Xiaobao some professional questions, Wen Xiaobao spoke slowly, and the atmosphere between the two of them became harmonious.

Wen Xiaobao smiled when he saw Gao Ming and the others came back, and his eyes lit up when he saw the bamboo box in Saduo's hand. He got up and took the box, and said, "This is made today?"

"There is still half a box left . It's in the storage hole, there are a lot of yellow poles, I think it will take four or five days to get them all done." Gao Ming put Xiao Le in the cart, Qi put the child in the cart and listened to Wen Xiaobao's words. "I brought a box up. Didn't you say that the loom can be put together today? Can you try it tonight?" No, Gao Ming also thought of a way. His wife makes good sweaters, and Xiao Le is still a few months old. When I was a child, I hooked a lot of wool, shoes, toys, etc. This cotton thread can be beaten with a bamboo stick, but he doesn't know it. He has never learned it before!

Wen Xiaobao quickly finished painting the paint, and put a solid wooden loom under the shed to dry. He pinched a thin cotton thread, and said to himself, "Don't worry, it can be done."

After Wen Xiaobao's words Gao Ming did not talk nonsense. After a busy day, Bujia went down the mountain to take a bath. He was hungry. He only ate a few slices of barbecue at noon and filled it with green leaf soup. The three of Bujialinzi and Dashi probably did the same, so they went into the kitchen A pass busy.

Zheng Mao wanted to see how the loom weaves cotton cloth, so he used this as an excuse to stay for dinner and then discuss the principle with Wen Xiaobao!

Wen Xiaobao rolled his eyes secretly, what is there to discuss? After eating for a while, the machine can be used after the paint is dry. I just saw that there are so many nonsense! Right now, Zhengmao went to help in the kitchen. It just so happened that the three of Bujia came back at this time, and the four of them sat on the stone bench. Lin Zi couldn't see his son's love for a day, and followed Qi to chat with the child. Dashi went to help Xiaohe , Only Buka Masaobu and Masaobu were left on the stone table. Fortunately, there is a lot of work recently and there is something to talk about, otherwise it would be embarrassing and boring to just sit.

For dinner, I ate bacon and black fruit wild vegetable soup. Gao Ming steamed more than a dozen pieces of black fruit skin and mixed it with cold dishes. The big guy took advantage of the sunset to eat cleanly. The fire, it was dark in summer, but the light was not enough after dinner, so the fire was lit, and the paint on the loom had dried. Wen Xiaobao sat on the stone bench with a box of cotton thread next to him. Cotton threads of the same thickness are smoothed out. Wen Xiaobao's loom is pedal-operated. When the foot moves, the top pole rotates clockwise, and the cotton thread on the two wooden sticks behind the shelf rotates together. Bao is still a little rusty, but he is getting faster and faster as he gets to the back.

Qi was amazed to see that the originally thin cotton threads turned into two-finger-wide strips of cotton cloth after passing through the wooden frame for a while.

Zhengmao's eyes were very bright. At first he was looking at the loom curiously, but then his eyes moved to Wen Xiaobao's face. This person seemed to know everything...

Gao Ming looked curious and admired Xiaobao. Everything in modern life is facilitated by technology, so how can we use this traditional handwork? Watching the cotton thread that has been bleached by the sun pass through Wen Xiaobao's hands, and slowly turn into a light yellow cotton cloth, Xiaobao is still thinking about it. What a baby lump in their hole!