Chapter 136 Xiaoming's prehistoric loom is born!

Start from the beginning

The sweet green leaf red sugar water is delicious. It feels cool from the throat to the heart, stomach and stomach after a sip, but it is sweet in the mouth. Children like this taste. They don't eat much barbecue. The iron pot was twirling, and those who had mother were afraid that their children would be hungry, so they stuffed several pieces of barbecue meat forcibly, and those who didn't have children who specialize in barbecue would also save some.

After the meal, the children can't stay idle, and they will go down to the river to play after a while. This area is open to the riverside and the cooking place can be seen at a glance. Hunters also go down the river, but they are not afraid of the danger of wild animals. The older sister hugged the month-old child in the shade of the tree and chatted with the child Emu, and the sun sat beside Qi with a big belly and chatted with Qi, and her hands were not idle knitting straw sandals. Qi saw that they were worn by men. , while half-covering Pippen for the two little guys, he joked: "Who did the sun make this for?

" Sister, after you and brother Lin Zi have been together, will you not be with other hunters?"

"We are married, and we will not be with other people from now on," Qi said.

Sun didn't understand this kind of feeling, frowned slightly, and said in confusion: "I like Rolling Stone to be nice to me, and Big Blue is also good. He will bring me little red fruit and barbecue, and Little Blue will also exchange bacon for me. I like both of them, really. I don't like to choose one of the three to be together forever." What's so good about being with one person all the time?

Qi is also strong, she can feel the meaning of the sun, if she was as young as the sun, she would not be willing to get along with a hunter all the time, being with a hunter means not having enough food, clothing, warmth, children, and prey If the hunter is dead, there is no way out, but now it is different. They escaped all the way to the forest to protect her, and they were almost killed by prey a few times. Now that there is more food, she is not afraid of being hungry, so she doesn't want to be with others. Once they are together, they want to stay together with Lin Zi to take care of the children.

Maybe it's because pregnant women are always sentimental, and Sun Yang didn't understand why he thought of asking this. Seeing that Qi didn't speak, he smiled heartily, touched Xiaoan Xiaole's stroller, and said: "This stroller is so beautiful, sister Qi wait I will ask Xiaobao to make one after I give birth, and they will exchange it with prey." Sun himself couldn't figure out who the child belonged to.

The idle time was less than half an hour, and everyone started working again. The seventeen, eighty-nine boys and the Detachment of Women went to Gaoming Landa Sado to cut the yellow poles, and the fourteen, five and six were in charge of steaming and rubbing. Take the steamed soft ones and let them be rubbed fourteen-five-six. After they are rubbed, they will be dried. The soft and strong cotton threads that have been dried are neatly put away and placed in a bamboo box woven by Qi. The bamboo box is long and thin. They are 1.56 meters long, no more than 80 meters wide, and 40 heights. Most of them are girls who are in charge of arranging them neatly.

When people who are hot at three or four o'clock want to pass out, the yellow pole soaked yesterday is finally steamed, rubbed and dried. As for the freshly cut yellow pole, it is re-soaked in an iron box and placed in a large storage hole. The temperature inside is slightly lower. If it is cooler, the effect of exposure to the sun may not be good.

When everything was settled, the sun on the top of the mountain began to set. A lot of broken materials from the yellow poles had been piled up on the field that had been busy for a day. After steaming, they only needed the film and thin cotton thread inside the yellow poles. The steamed and crushed shell materials are all piled together at this time, like a hill. Gao Ming thought that this guy could also be used as soft firewood, and it would be ready to use tomorrow.