Chapter 135 Xiao Ming Can't Eat a Fatty in One Bite Take Your Time!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Seeing that the hunter who gave the order was looking back, Gao Ming couldn't help saying: "What's wrong?"

"There seems to be someone behind, but it's not dangerous." The hunter said.

Gao Ming also took a look, but he couldn't see anything in his eyes.

Ah Gun stared at the steaming mound of soil. He had never smelled the smell of meat just now. He squatted down and pulled the steaming sand with one hand. He didn't care about the hotness of his hands at all. Fascinated, until he saw the ashes, a gust of wind blew by, sparks lit inside, and a small burst of flames suddenly appeared from the unburned firewood, which made A stick back a step in fright. He remembered the smell and the red Something that swayed in the wind, and heard those people say it was fire? A stick remembered the warmth just now, if there is this fire and snow season, he won't be afraid of the cold! At that moment, he picked up the wooden stick that was thrown aside and put it on the small flame. Seeing that the flame was getting bigger and bigger, Ah Gun's eyes were full of flames, and he opened his mouth and smiled...

It was only four in the afternoon when Gao Ming and his group returned. It was around five o'clock, Wen Xiaobao and Xiao He had just returned from painting, and seeing thirty bamboo baskets of potatoes left under Gao Ming's shed, they asked, "Should we keep sprouts for seeds?"

"Our land has been reclaimed so much, and there are many tribesmen. If we eat all these thirty boxes, it will only take two or three days. It's better to sprout all the seeds and wait for three or four months. The snow season is coming soon. The potatoes harvested in these hundreds of acres of land can live a good winter anyway." Gao Ming thought about planting sweet potatoes in autumn, at least this year's snow season will be better, since everyone has become a tribe , It's better to share in the future, if they are eating meat and stews in the cave warmly, but in the cave it's cold but they still have to guard against the prey, it's hard to guarantee that there will be no envy.

Those who rested and drank water under the shed heard that those who could be assigned to potatoes belonged to the "weak" cave group. Although no one died of starvation during the snow season before, they never had a full day. His eyes lit up, and the tall hunter said first, "How many potatoes can we harvest before the snow season? Is it enough for us to survive the snow season?"

Gao Ming looked at Xiaobao, he didn't know, thinking about 30 boxes of potatoes each There are three or four sprouts left on the potatoes, and they planted them in mid-April, so it should be a big harvest. Wen Xiaobao nodded, he didn't need to talk, knowing that the big guys didn't have a clue, he just pointed to the terraced fields and said: "It's almost enough to plant a small half of these, if the harvest is good, two hundred people can eat potatoes every day during the snow season." There is still a little left in the snow season."

Everyone's eyes widened when they heard it, and Xiao Hua was surprised when she heard it: "Then there is no need to go hunting in the snow season? Can you live by eating potatoes?" Seeing Xiaobao nodding, she still Unbelievable, looked at Gao Ming and said directly: "Then you didn't hunt in the last snow season? The snow season without hunting..."

Gao Ming rubbed his nose, it's really hard to gain hatred for himself, he can say that he gained weight because of the beautiful life In the circle, you have to lose weight at the end before you go out to work! ! ! Putting this in front of the hungry caveman is just looking for a beating! He simply changed the subject and said: "When the snow season comes, burn some charcoal and save more bacon. I will install an iron stove for each household. The charcoal burned in this stove can be used for heating during the snow season, and you can also eat hot pot or something... ..." The

women started to circle around the iron stove when they heard it. The women who often come to Gao Ming to chat with Qi have never seen this iron stove. After hearing this, Xue Ji Gaoming called them, thinking about what Gao Ming just said Looking at the picture of the snow season, the first time I had some expectations for the coming of the snow season, not to mention the women, even the hunters began to wonder what the snow season would be like without hunting.

Except for the four hunters, the remaining No. 40 people followed Gao Ming Dashi to take care of the potatoes. They did everything from digging potatoes to planting and watering them. After the four hunters left, Gao Ming saw that it was still early, so everyone carried bamboo baskets to the bad tooth. Shallow wooden box, the wooden box has no cover, just a long and rectangular wooden box, germination is also simple, just pour the dug potatoes on the wooden box, spread a layer and cover it with a layer of sand, basically spread two or three layers That's it. The wooden box is only 20 centimeters long, 1.5 meters wide, and 1 meter high. Thirty boxes of potatoes will need 13 wooden boxes. The potatoes are not covered with sand until the sun goes down. Came back with people.

The face and body of more than twenty people seemed to have been bathed, and the whole body was sweaty with wheat husks or yellow brittle stalks stuck to them. In short, they were in a mess. To save space, all the wheat in the bamboo baskets were kept. The ears of wheat, and the ones tied with rattan ropes are all made of wheat stalks. After one day, the shed was piled up with only a small aisle left. As for the ones in the bamboo baskets, they were moved to the storage hole early. Today, I harvested Gao Ming said in advance that the yellow poles should be placed in the open space at the foot of the mountain. These days, you can make the yellow poles first to accelerate the germination of potatoes. The yellow poles need to be soaked in large quantities. It is also convenient to fetch water by placing them by the river. Gao Ming decided to put some iron sheets on them tonight. The large open box is specially used for soaking this.

The big guys who were tired all day didn't have much appetite, especially Bujia and Linzi who were sweaty and tanned. A pot of green leaf soup, which is similar to mint, cools down on the fire, and the four of Bujialinzi Sadolanda drink a bowl to relieve their appetite from the summer heat.

Yellow poles don't have to be strong in wheat field, you have to drill into them when you cut yellow poles, the small fluffy thorns on the top of yellow poles will blow with the wind when the wind blows, it doesn't hurt if it sticks to people, it's just itchy and uncomfortable It's tight, Landa and Sado are not only tanned, but also have some red marks from being scratched on their bodies, probably because they are so itchy that they can't stand their own scratching, the more they scratch, the more itchy.

"The wheat is harvested and the potatoes are harvested. Now that the potatoes are germinating, I can help clean up the yellow stalks. The wheat is now in the sun, but what about leaving the seeds for Xiaobao? Will it ripen twice a year in this weather?" Gao Ming asked Bu Jia scooped up a bowl of vegetable soup, and said, "Don't drink green leaf soup all the time, it's not nutritious, eat more vegetable meat."

Wen Xiaobao has only been here for less than a year, but he can also see that the temperature difference here is obvious. In summer, there is more drought and less rain. As for winter, it is even colder. He immediately said: "Don't worry about the wheat, wait for the potatoes to be harvested in October before planting." Wheat, the seeds here are no better than... more seeds are grown once a year, plus hunting potatoes and other non-staple foods are enough."

Gao Ming nodded, knowing that he was impatient, and the wild wheat today is indeed not as high-yield as the current high-yield seeds, or Take one step at a time, you can't eat a fat man in one bite, wait until October when the potatoes are harvested, plow the ground to plant fertilizers for wheat, wait for the wheat to be harvested in June next year, and then plant potatoes. It's time to reclaim the fields and go to the river at the foot of the mountain, where there is no one and the land is fertile...