Chapter 135 Xiao Ming Can't Eat a Fatty in One Bite Take Your Time!

Start from the beginning

He was busy until noon, and the potatoes were already being dug up. Seeing that the women were beating their waists and sweating, Gao Ming said to the four hunters: "Catch a few red eyes, let's roast them and eat them before doing it? How much is left?"

Seeing that the tall man was able to talk, he circled around to see that it was all right, and let the thin tall man and the shorter man behind him go hunting. Gao Ming hurriedly said: "I will go to collect firewood with the big stone, here You watch it first."

Gathering firewood, Gao Ming dug a small earth pit and soon the fire was lit, and the two hunters also came back, the shorter one held three red eyes in his hand, the taller one carried a small deer, Seeing this, the women prepared the blood-covering grass early, and sprinkled it around the area with ease. It is not far from the water source, or it is not close. It takes about half an hour to walk there. Gao Ming said, everyone thinks it is unnecessary. , peeled off the skin of the red eyes, removed the internal organs and directly skewered them on wooden sticks and roasted them over the fire. Gao Ming couldn't help swallowing, not because of the smell, but because he found it hard to swallow. The little roe deer also peeled off its red eyes and removed its internal organs. Seeing that the tall man wanted to bury the bones and internal organs together, Gao Ming hurriedly said, "Can you keep the bones? Go back and cook a pot of soup. It tastes the same." It 's good."

The delicious food in Gaoming Cave is not good. The hunters have heard about it, and the tall man threw the bones into a bamboo basket without thinking about it, intending to go back and cook a pot of soup. Gao Ming saw this , smiled and said: "When you go back to cook the soup, first break the bones into pieces, blanch them with boiling water, and then boil them in the water until the bone marrow comes out from the bones. You can add bone broth to the meat." The

tall man nodded knowingly, and he didn't bother to go back and do it. The red eye surface on the fire was already roasted red and bloody, and they had no salt or seasoning, so they roasted it like this to supplement the salt, the top layer of meat was already burnt, the women took out their knives to cut the meat slices, and handed them to Gao Ming , Gao Ming saw the bloody meat and shook his hand, said: "You eat first."

Wandering around the side, touched a few wild fruits, ate a sour and sweet taste, took a diabolo tube, squeezed four The five small fruit bamboo tubes were only half filled, Gao Ming arrived at the barbeque, and said, "Would you like to pour some fruit juice?" Xiao Hua

nodded confidently in Gao Ming's craftsmanship, she didn't like to eat this barbeque either, it didn't taste good. Gao Ming drizzled the juice evenly, because the juice is red, the bloody meat was even redder after pouring it on, but the taste was more fragrant than before. The women have three fat red eyes with small wild fruits to feed their hunger, and the men are small roe deer meat. At the moment, the roe deer is roasting on the fire. As soon as they smell the aroma of red eyes, they can't help but look at the juice in Gao Ming's hand, and Gao Ming smiles. Slowly pour the juice on the roe deer meat, "Dashi uses a knife to cut a few slits on the meat."

Dashi scratched the deer deer several times with a knife, while rolling it, Gao Ming slowly poured the juice, and the smell came out after a while.

The hunters were all waiting to eat the roe deer meat, which was so delicious without salt and pepper powder, they couldn't help but look sideways at Gao Ming, and the tall man who had just harvested the bones was all about making bone soup at night!

After eating the roasted wild fruit, Gao Ming had someone bury the fire. The potatoes were almost dug out, and it was finished in less than an hour. The four hunters took the initiative to carry the heavy potatoes, and Gao Ming Dashi was no exception. There are many baskets, and the bamboo baskets carried by men are heavy, while those carried by women are light, and there are a few bamboo baskets that are basically empty. This land has harvested a total of thirty boxes of potatoes, and the rest of the wild fruits and vegetables are randomly picked. Talking and laughing along the way and walking back.