Chapter 133 Xiao Ming and the whole tribe wish everyone New Year greetings!

Magsimula sa umpisa

the sound of running water inside, Landa vaguely said that he understood, Gao Ming didn't care if he heard it, young people are so sympathetic Drink plenty of water!

The bone soup that has been warmed is very fragrant in vain, and it is too hot to drink when the weather is hot, but when it is cooled, the surface of the soup solidifies with a layer of oil and is too greasy. Gao Ming skimmed off the oil on the top At this moment, when it is warmed up, the cool skin is very refreshing.

Gao Ming made Liangpi before. At that time, flour was used. The flour was yellowish and not very finely ground. Naturally, the taste of Liangpi was not so good. Qi had eaten it before. Seeing such white and translucent skin, she couldn't help but wonder: "Is this different from the ones you've eaten before?"

"I steamed it with black fruit powder and made a paste. Xiaobao, when you see Zhengmao tomorrow, take a mouthful. This black fruit powder is easy to store. If you have a hard time When the black fruit is hot and ripe, you can pick more and store it, and you can eat it during the snow season, if you don't know how to do it, you can ask a woman to come over and I will teach you." Gao Ming said, and then remembered that Xiaobao and Zhengmao will go to cut it tomorrow Shu Qi worried: "Why don't I go with you tomorrow?"

Wen Xiaobao shook his head and said: "No, don't you still want to see the yellow pole tomorrow?!"

Gao Ming thought about it too, although he had never seen Zhengmao's strength, he had heard it from Dudu Badya, and although Xiaobao looked thin, how weak could a person who earns a living on the battlefield be? He nodded in agreement immediately, and stopped talking.

The three Bujialinzi Dashi who had been drilling in the jungle for a day were just thirsty at first. As soon as you eat it, your appetite will slowly open up. It is hot and sour with garlic flavor mixed with crunchy shredded cucumber and tender leaf vegetables. One mouthful of skin is strong in the mouth. It is not a problem for one person to serve three big bowls. Finally, drink a mouthful of bones Soup, the heat of running for a day has dissipated.

A pot of leather ate seven or eight, and Gao Ming steamed a lot. The three people who went out ate the most. Landasado, him and Xiaobao ate two bowls, Qi and Xiaohe Dudu ate one and a half bowls. They are full, this bowl is big, and the rest Gao Ming packs for Dudu to take back to the cave people to taste. He has not forgotten that this kid has a round belly after eating, and he is reluctant to look at the leftovers in the bowl with his small eyes. Gao Ming put the leather and side dishes into a small basin for Dudu, and poured the juice into the bamboo tube and covered it tightly. It was getting dark and full. The former Dashi and Xiaohe took the initiative to ask Ying to send Tudu back to digest food. As for the flirtatious little eyes, Gao Ming ignored it. Xiaohe was still young and he didn't believe that Dashi could win a field battle!

The wooden barrel on the top of the bathroom is half full of water, and the three of Buga washed it by the river after hunting, and the rest of the people who had enough to eat went to fetch water. For the bathroom in the kitchen, they can wash it by the river While washing, what about Keqi? Anyway, Lin Zi is very diligent in carrying water, so it's just a few steps away!

After Gao Ming cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks, he squatted on the side of the wooden basin and poked the yellow sticks that had been soaked for a long time. If you can't pull it out, you don't dare to use force for fear of breaking it.

Forget it, I'll watch it tomorrow morning! Gao Ming wanted to turn around and leave, and the wooden basin was placed at the entrance of the cave. Anyway, it was not a precious thing, and the prey would not eat it, so it was fine.

When it was dark, Gao Ming lay on the bamboo chair and dangled, and the mountain was only cooler at night, and the people in the cave came back one after another, so they went back, locked the doors and went back to their houses.