Chapter 129 Xiao Ming So You Are Dissatisfied With Desires! !

Start from the beginning

Ah Gun found a small hole with a wooden bed and settled Ah Mu down, and when he saw his ears, he yelled: "You and Ah Mu should live there! I was injured last night, so I want to live here!" Ah Gun was cold Glancing at him without saying a word, he pressed Em on the bed with one hand, covered the leather, and said softly, "Em, sleep later, I'll go get some food." Turning around, holding the earhook with one hand, he slipped outside , said viciously: "Don't think that I don't know who Ah Ling died to save!"

Erhang stuttered and refuted a few words, and finally turned off the fire under Ah Gun's fierce eyes, just staring at the back of Ah Gun leaving His eyes were full of viciousness.

Gao Ming and the others finally arrived at the entrance of the cave at sunset. Xiaohe and Xiaobao were beating furniture. When he saw him, he was all smiles

. Where are Brother Lin Zi and Da Shi?" Gao Ming rubbed Xiao He's head, saw Xiao Bao put down the round wood in his hand, and said, "What are you doing?

" Xiao He scratched his hair, and said with bright eyes, "Brother Xiao Bao taught me I'll be a little wooden horse. Brother Lin Zi is in the cave, and Brother Dashi is going to catch fish." After saying that, his face was flushed.

Gao Ming didn't understand, Xiaohe likes to eat fish, and Dashi's fish catching skills were not high at first, but now he is very proficient. "It's getting dark, I will hurt my eyes if I do it tomorrow." Since the toys have been made, the furniture must be finished, and the toys Xiaoan Xiaole are not in a hurry to play.

Xiaobao was happy and didn't have the mood to calm down and make toys, so he asked Xiaohe to pack up the tools and take them into the cave. Gao Ming went into the cave, Qi and Lin Zi sat by the stove and chatted with the child in their arms. After seeing Gao Ming and the other four, they exchanged pleasantries when they came back. Qi had already cooked dinner. As the prey came, Xiaobao counted them one by one. Zhengmao is careful, the weather is hot, there are few people in their cave, and the prey they send every day is not much, but they are very rich. The wild vegetables and fruits in the cave are non-stop, and they get up early every day without working, just waiting to deliver food.

In the evening, Qi cooked meat and vegetable soup and grilled fish. Xiaobao pointed to the big iron pot and said, "This is the salt sent by Zhengmao." After thinking about it, he added, "Cooked refined salt."

Such a big pot The salt is enough for half a year, Gao Ming nodded, and entered the bedroom, Xiaobao followed behind, smiling and said softly: "Your cabinet is carved with rich and auspicious clouds, and I carved two daggers for Landa—" Speaking of the eyebrows and eyes. With a smile, obviously teasing Landa's temper.

No one in the hole knew the meaning of Landa's intersecting daggers. Gao Ming nodded and agreed, "Landa must like it very much." Just as he was talking, Landa's joyful voice came from the next door, and he must have liked it very much.

The cabinet with two doors and the four-layer cabinet made of bamboo are used to store scattered things on weekdays. There is only one bedside cabinet. In order to save space, the beds in their bedroom are all next to the wall, so only one nightstand is enough.

"Has the bedroom been finished?" Gao Ming said.

Xiao Bao nodded, thought for a while, and said, "I used the leftover material to make a bed for the remaining room."

"Well, maybe there is some chance." Gao Ming said.

The dinner was refreshing, Gao Ming satiated with hot water, lying on the bed and rolling comfortably, when he looked up, he saw Bu Jia leaning against the door frame, his eyes were bright green, and the chrysanthemum tightened suddenly, the chrysanthemum will be crippled tonight!

After tossing and turning all night, Gao Ming just wanted to ask why there was still a long stick of liquid on the bedside table after walking for four or five days! ! ! Gao Ming gritted his teeth, opened his mouth and gnawed on Bujia's shoulder, panting in a low voice, Bujia kissed the tears from the corners of Gao Ming's eyes, and whispered: "Maybe it's a gift from Xiaobao."

Gao Ming grinds his teeth, Wen Xiaobao, just wait! ! ! Another day let you taste the benefits of long pole liquid! ! !

The next day, Gao Ming woke up until the sun shone into the cave. His back was sore and his back was uncomfortable. Yesterday's position kept rubbing against the skin on his back, and his thighs couldn't close together like a compass. He just wanted to cover his face, who can tell him why Bujia, who has always been silent, can spit out a set of disgusting words on the bed! ! !

Hot soup was simmering on the stove in the cave, and Gao Ming went out to wash with a bamboo tube. Qi saw the child in her arms, with a smile in her eyes. He whispered: "Brother Xiaoming, you still have this red one on your shoulder." After speaking, he lowered his head and blushed, and Dashi waited to take a bite from the side.

Gao Ming greeted Bujia Chrysanthemum 10,000 times in his heart, and said calmly: "Yesterday, the mosquito bit me. I will go down the mountain to measure the entrance of the cave. Where are Landa Sado and the others?"

"Go hunting." Xiaohe said.

Gao Ming nodded. After washing, he drank hot soup and his stomach felt better. The sun was very good. Gao Ming took Xiao Bao down the mountain to measure the size. He was very relieved that there was a big stone guarding the cave. Limping along the way, Xiao Bao rubbed his chin with a smile flashing in his eyes, Gao Ming caught it when he turned his head, and hummed, "You put the long pole liquid."

Xiao Bao nodded and said with a straight face : "You have been with Buga for five days and you must endure it. I heard from Qi that this is specially prepared to prevent Buga from hurting you. You can tell that you are very happy by the red marks on your body."

May I ask where I am happy? up! ! ! Gao Ming rolled his eyes and said, "You know a lot now!" As if thinking of something, Gao Ming scanned Xiaobao suspiciously, but he still felt that something was weird, so he said, "Shouldn't you Will you also like men?" Otherwise, I know so much!

Wen Xiaobao smiled with his lips curled up, and went straight down the mountain.

Gao Ming was a bit confused when he saw this, but Xiaobao didn't look like this either. When he got to the foot of the mountain and started to work, Gao Ming swallowed his words and started to work first.

The openings here are generally large. For safety, small stones are used to build up the two sides first, and the middle is blocked with big stones. Only the big stones are moved in and out. Gao Ming thinks that the opening does not need to be built with too many crystal bricks. It only needs to be built with one or two layers to facilitate the installation of the door frame. It can also be ventilated and transparent.

The iron gate is split into two, and only one is moved on weekdays, so that the sunlight is also good. A window can be built on the side of a large hole. The specific situation depends on the size of the hole. Generally, a large hole is tall and tall, and a small hole is also small. Daylighting is not a problem.

It is very simple to design the surface of the measuring hole, and everyone basically does not make much difference. At noon, just in time to see Zhengmao coming back, Gao Ming glanced at Xiaobao and said, "If you don't like to go back first? Zhengmao and I will finish talking before going back."

Wen Xiaobao nodded and said, "Come back early." Then walk away.

Zheng Mao's eyes darkened as he stared at Wen Xiaobao's back, the happiness that had been a rewarding experience suddenly disappeared, his mouth was astringent, and he looked away to discuss serious matters with Gao Ming.