Chapter 129 Xiao Ming So You Are Dissatisfied With Desires! !

Start from the beginning

Bujia nodded with a smile in his eyes, just took a detour, and it would be dark when he went back. If he didn't go, he would definitely arrive at sunset. Gao Ming really wanted to go, but thinking that there was nothing there, he looked at Sadoranda, but he didn't know that the two people had each other in their eyes, and it didn't matter where you went, Gao Ming shook his head with a bit of frustration: "Forget it Let's go back!" This day, he was in a hurry to go back, so it was better to go back early to avoid complications.

"Then let's go together next time." The corners of Buga's lips raised.

Immediately, Gao Ming's mind was filled with the scene of the two of them returning to the small hole and locking the iron fence xxoo to fight in the field, his eyes sparkled and he nodded his head bewitchingly, expressing that this could be possible. Seeing Gao Ming like this, Bu Jia immediately remembered what Landa said about dissatisfaction with desire, and thought that he must come a few more times tonight.

After deciding on the route, Bujia took Gaoming Landa Sado and went straight through. As for going back to the old cave, he ignored it, but the two roads intersected. At the bottom of the mountain, the four of them took a few sips of water to smoke the fire. They had smiles on their faces. At this moment, if the afterglow of the setting sun quickened their pace, they would be able to arrive in an hour. There were more than a dozen people in that room with gray heads and ugly faces, carrying leather on their shoulders. To prevent the smell of blood from being too strong, they had already applied blood cover grass. Seeing that the sky was getting dark, an older woman walking in the middle couldn't stand it anymore. A man came up behind and said: " I told you that I can't do it anymore, if we go on like this, we will be—"

The hunter walking in the front suddenly turned his head, his eyes were sharp and menacing, with scars on his half body, he went straight to the man who was talking, and said viciously. Said: "What did you say!"

The man who just spoke was soft at first, rolled his eyes, and said: "It was originally, isn't your old age a drag on our Dong people? Ah Ling has already died to save your mother. , What's wrong with me saying this?!"

Ah Gun's temples were bulging with veins, his eyes were murderous, he threw the tiger skin and wild dog skin on his shoulders on the ground with one hand, and picked up the man who spoke with the other, saying: "You Looking for death!" A punch hit Erhang's face, and the corner of Erhang's dizzy mouth was still bleeding, Ah Gun was angry but wanted to punch again, Ah Gun's E-Mu hurried forward and grabbed Ah Gun's arm, Shaking his head softly, he said: "A Gun! Ah Gun!"

Seeing Ah Mu like this, Ah Gun let go of the earhook, holding Ah Mu with one hand and carrying the leather with the other. No one in the team dared to say anything, but everyone But I'm not happy in my heart, it's getting late and I don't know if I can find a hole to rest, Ah Ling also died last night, and the ear hanging said it was to save Ah Gun, A Muke...

Everyone has different complexions, ear hanging and eyes are dead Staring at the back of Ah Gun, his eyes were full of viciousness, as long as Ah Gun died, the leader of the Dong tribe would be his own...

Fortunately, he found the shed before dark, and the ear hanging was found first, and he rushed happily The clansman said: "We can rest overnight in this shed, although it's made of wood, but some people don't need to live in it..."

Ah Gun stared suspiciously at the narrow path of the wood, bent down to enter, and in front of him was blocked by things that were not made of wood. Ah Gun looked in vigilantly, and saw that no one was pushing hard Pushing, unexpectedly, the thing in front of him opened, which Dong tribe lived here, "Mum, let's sleep here!"

A few people stood outside the aisle and looked in, seeing that A Gun and his Eun were fine, This is the way to go in. The earhooks who had been studying how the big pit was used and how to allocate accommodation in the shed disappeared when they turned around and opened the wooden door to search for the sound.