Chapter 128 Xiao Ming touches his chin hmm!

Start from the beginning

Since then, Dashantribe has officially become famous!

At night, Landa smiled, stripped Sado naked, and kissed him from head to toe. Sado doted on Landa, but seeing Landa doing this was embarrassing and felt dirty. Landa would stop, as long as he raised his head and looked pitiful. Duoduo just pursed his lips and didn't speak, but Duoduo's eyes were so beautiful that he really had to kiss him!

Landa lowered her head and kissed Sado's guy. Sado curled up her toes. Landa smiled triumphantly. Seeing that Sado's eyes became moister, she pounced on her... The

next day, she got up one after another in the cave to wash, eat breakfast and clean up Outside the cave, Qi stared at the closed door of Landasado and pursed her lips and sniggered. Gao Ming shook his head. He lived next door, even though he was separated by crystal bricks, but there was still some noise, which aroused his interest, and grabbed Buga After going through all kinds of postures, the drums stopped, "Forget about being a newlywed!"

Xiaobao was doing woodwork outside the cave, while Xiaohe was learning. Xiaobao planned to formally accept Xiaohe as an apprentice, but the apprenticeship ceremony still had to pick a date It's going on, Gao Ming doesn't know how Jinxi thinks that he can just find a date, Xiao Bao shakes his head and wants to find a good day, Gao Ming doesn't know what a good day is but respects Xiao Bao's decision. The salt in the cave is almost running out, and he wants to plant land, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and wheat. These seeds have to be found somewhere, and he became a tribe last night. Today, someone will come to replace the iron gate, but he made There are not many iron ores in the mining technique, so if you are desperate, you can open an iron gate, forget about the iron fence. Calculated in this way, there are not so many things to be busy! ! !

During lunch, Gao Ming mentioned this problem to Bu Jia, and Bu Jia thought about it, and said: "Salt can be cooked by Zhengmao, they have a lot of people, we can exchange salt with ironware, as for the red stone land, you decide the day we Let's go."

Gao Ming thought about it, and nodded immediately.

Later in the evening, Zhengmao came, Gao Ming was a little surprised, he thought it was someone else, but Gao Ming knew it as soon as Zhengmao opened his mouth.

"Everyone in the clan wants iron gates. We have a total of twenty-eight holes. One of the holes is a public storage hole. Just put an iron fence on this hole. Install iron gates on the other holes first. There is no need to worry about the iron fence. Say hello to you, get ready, think about what you want, tell me tomorrow, and we will prepare in advance." Zheng Mao said with a smile.

Gao Ming knew that it was time for him to prepare, and it was better for Zhengmao to do this than to entertain a small hole today, so that he would not offend others. Knowing that Zhengmao was thinking about them, he nodded and said, "Okay." Let's discuss it tonight."

Zhengmao nodded, and planned to leave after finishing talking, Gao Ming asked to stay after eating, Zhengmao just looked at Xiaobao and shook his head, smiling: "Next time!" Then he stayed in the sunset With a reddish back.

Wen Xiaobao, who originally ate with his head down, raised his head to look at Zhengmao Yuan's back, and didn't put his head down to eat with any expression.

Gao Ming was full of thoughts about what he wanted, so he didn't notice it. Too much is not good, too little is hard to turn over after the first price is set, and it will make people think that iron gates and ironware are not precious, he thought. Looking at Bujia without the charter.

"Everyone, tell us what you lack first," Buga said.

Gao Ming talked about salt, Xiaobao talked about lacquer trees, Xiaohe talked about fish, Qi and Linzi talked about Huangganziwang, Landa was refreshed, Sado was in good spirits even though he was not feeling well, and the two said that they had everything they needed. Gao Ming rolled his eyes, this is because you are full of water, don't worry about it! Bujia thought for a while, and said, "I'll ask Zhengmao about these things tomorrow. Afterwards, the leather prey, bones, wild vegetables, fruits and the like can be paid in a lump sum, as long as they come every day.