Chapter 127 Xiaoming's wedding preparations eve!

Comenzar desde el principio

Bujia nodded, "If the prey brought back today are alive, they should be raised first." There must always be some in the cave.

Gao Ming also meant the same thing, "It doesn't matter whether it's alive or dead, if you hit it back today and don't move, you can store it in the storage hole for at least three or four days." The

big guys have discussed it last night . The wedding is one of them. The most important thing is that they have been here for almost a month. Except for those who often come and go, they don't know the big guys, especially this two holes merged? or separate? This matter should be explained, the most important thing is that if they encounter a group of prey in the independent cave, what will happen if the people in Zhengmao cave cannot be rescued? What if the prey is robbed? All disputes like this must be resolved. As early as two days ago, Bujia Gaoming discussed the preliminary regulations and invited Zheng Mao to come over. Jia Gaoming and the rest were very upright and upright. After listening to Bu Jia Gaoming, he meant that he didn't intend to have sex with Zheng Mao

. Brother Ming settles accounts, not to mention that Bujia and Zhengmao are just brothers who formed a life-saving relationship. Although Gao Ming trusts Zhengmao, there are many people in Zhengmao Cave, almost two hundred people! When people talk too much, they get mixed up. Gao Ming doesn't want to engage in conspiracy, but he can't tolerate it. Humans have emotions and desires, and people have selfishness. When brotherhood conflicts with the interests of Dongli people, Gao Ming doesn't want to make things difficult for Zheng Mao, so he proposed They can live in peace and harmony with each other.

At this time, he pointed out his "talent". After discussing with Gaoming Bujia, he blurred the storage function and crafting technology, which can't be called spiritual power. It's just a lot of effort and trouble. Classified, weapons and knives are naturally more expensive, pots and pans are cheaper, as for large items such as doors and windows, they are more expensive, crystal bricks are more expensive than iron, because this is more troublesome. Of course, there is no currency nowadays. It can only be said that more things are exchanged, and the prey is bigger and better.

If the situation in the cave is pitiful, Gao Ming will not be unreasonable. After all, the iron trading is not only for the purpose of obtaining leather prey, but also a kind of human relationship and the idea of ​​developing together with everyone. After all, only the 200 people have iron knives, knives and crystal bricks in their caves. This is the reason for the crime of carrying a jade. It is said that it is an exchange, but it is actually a gift for nothing. After all, the population of their cave is simple, and they can eat hunting for two days in the morning, plus other food and wild vegetables.

Zhengmao has seen the sharpness of iron knives, and he also knows the strength of iron gates. Now the entrance of their caves is full of big rocks blocking the wooden fences. Let's do it again. It's no different if they encounter prey sneaking up on them. Everyone is smart. Man, after a little thought, Zhengmao knew that Gaoming Bujia was doing this to give favors and to get along with each other, so he agreed very gratefully at the moment, saying that as long as he lives, no one can bully them!

Gao Ming is also worried about this. In this world where he will not know life and death in the next second, they are now relying on Zhengmao, and the people of Zhengmao Cave have no objection to them. What if the ugly Zhengmao is really dead? It is not impossible for two hundred people to join hands to deal with them. After all, the foundation is not deep and there is no interest involved. But if he has mastered the iron and made contributions, the people of Zhengmao Cave will accept them voluntarily, which is the right way.

Therefore, after the cave was tidied up, Gaoming Bujia discussed with everyone, and just in the name of Landa Sado's marriage, he invited the people from Zhengmao Cave to come over for dinner. After using it for a while, you will understand the benefits, so you have to take advantage of the trend and say that the two holes will develop peacefully, and iron resources and technology sharing will become a thing.

Just thinking about something, Lin Zi Dashi and the others came back. Gao Ming saw that the good guy was captured alive again. This time it was four Goo Gu and a calf. Gao Ming really felt that exposing his 'talent' in exchange for such rich resources The place is really worth it!

Landa Sado is still holding a snow-white fox in his arms. It can be seen that Landa likes it very much. Although his and Sado's skins have already been made, he still wants to tan this leather for Sado himself. Yes, the snow season is coming and it can be used.

The four of them came back. The earthen stove was built in the kitchen. The earthen stove was made by Xiao Baolei. There were two stoves at the front and back. They burned matches and bellows. The stove was as big as the iron pot. Now the stove in the cave is used for heating and for boiling water and stewing bone soup. The stove is at the window, and the smell of cooking oil is easy to escape. Opposite is the table and the wooden shelf. On the four-layer solid wooden shelf, there are bowls, pans, seasonings and the like, and there is a large tank in the corner. It is used for water storage, the flour tank is kept low, and the remaining flour is put in the storage hole, but it is running out and only half a bag is left.

Gao Ming went in to help scoop up the food. The prey for the four of them had already been packed, and he went to the bathroom to take a shower. Landa was dripping with water. Seeing that no one was holding Sado, he gnawed a mouthful, narrowed his eyes with a smile, and said: " Tomorrow we will get married, and I want to live and die with you."

Landa has a deep obsession with Sado, and he doesn't know the four words of life and death together, but he just wants to live and die with Sado, and no one will leave Who. Sado has always loved Landa, even when Landa's force value was not as good as Sado, he was still suppressed. Hearing Landa's overbearing and possessive words, he just nodded, with serious eyes, and said: "If I die Now?"

"I'll die with you!" After finishing speaking, Landa said, "Don't say such

unlucky things when we get married tomorrow—" "It's auspicious! Xiao Ming said it's auspicious, but it's auspicious. Talk." Saduo laughed.

Landa didn't mind waving her hand, she was very excited when she remembered that she and Sado would be married tomorrow. After eating, she started to prepare in the afternoon. Of course, Landa and Sado were small gifts for each other, and Gaoming Bujia had to prepare Tomorrow's menu, what should be washed and chopped, Bujia went to Zhengmao Cave in the evening and said that he would do business tomorrow. Zhengmao promised to come back from hunting in the afternoon.

The afterglow of the setting sun shone at the entrance of the cave. Gao Ming scanned the area around their cave entrance. There are more than a hundred people who should be able to entertain them. In the afternoon, Xiaobao Xiaohe made a lot of bamboo spoons. There are big stews, barbecues, and big steamed buns. Also steamed, so it should be very lively tomorrow!