Chapter 126 Xiao Ming looked at Zhengmao's face it was a little swollen? ! ! !

Start from the beginning

There was still five or six minutes to go on a path, and the two of them were delayed, neither of them said a word, Zheng Mao's face was still full of anger, originally there was a lingering inexplicable meaning in his heart, after this fist, Zheng Mao felt Lost any thoughts, they quickened their pace all the way, and the two arrived at the entrance of the cave in four or five minutes. The fire in the cave was shining brightly, and the fragrance overflowed from the entrance of the cave...

Wen Xiaobao, who was following Zhengmao, was the first to push open the iron fence, with a gentle expression, and said: "It smells so good!"

Gao Ming took a look, took the chopsticks bowl, and said with a smile, "Come on, come on, I've been waiting for you for a long time before the pot boils. I just finished the first pot." Chao Wen Xiaobao looked behind him After a while, Zhengmao's complexion seemed wrong, and his face seemed a little swollen? Can't help looking at Wen Xiaobao's face, Xiaobao's expression is calm and smiling, he seems to be in a good mood, after seeing Zhengmao's cold and gloomy look, Gao Ming understood something, he said that Xiaobao usually Don't wait to see why Zhengmao took the initiative to invite Ying today, the atmosphere is not right, Gao Ming laughed, took the bowl and chopsticks and handed them to Zhengmao, saying: "The baabaa bastard you sent here is tender, it tastes great after rinsing, come quickly Come on!"

Zhengmao took the bowl, the arrogance on his body disappeared instantly, he smiled heartily, followed Gao Ming to the side of the pot without giving Wen Xiaobao a look.

Wen Xiaobao acted as if he hadn't noticed, took the bowls and chopsticks and went to Xiaohe's side to eat the shabu-shabu heartily. With one chopstick down, the mutton in the pot went to a big chopstick. Put half of the plate into the pot, and winked at Xiaobao, what's wrong?

Xiaobao returned a normal look, but he restrained himself a lot, and the meal was safe and sound. As soon as the meal was over, Zhengmao helped clean up the dishes, Gao Ming thanked him, and Zhengmao glanced at Wen Xiaobao's direction without any trace, the little flame that had just risen was extinguished immediately, and he said to Bujia Gaoming heartily it's time to go.

Sending Zhengmao to the entrance of the cave, the night swallowed up Zhengmao's back, Gao Ming went into the cave, boiled hot water to wash, and then went into the cave. He lay on a hard mat and baked pancakes. Bujia entered the door, and seeing the situation, said: "What's the matter?"

Gao Ming stood up and said to Bujia, "I have something to talk to Xiaobao, and I'll be back in a while!" After speaking, he hurried out. There is no door to the bedroom. When Gao Ming passed Sadolanda's place, he saw the two of them greasy and crooked. Landa was eating Sadofu tofu. Cece grabbed the door frame and said, "Go to bed early!" Saduo's obedient baby lay down

flat, and said, "Landa go to bed early, Brother Xiao Ming goes to bed early."

Landa laughed bitterly, and said to Gao Ming at the door He didn't want to go to bed early, he didn't want to do anything, he didn't want to feel too uncomfortable knowing that he would have to work tomorrow, but couldn't he just touch it? ! On one side of his face, Duoduo had already covered his face with leather. Today, he couldn't touch or even kiss him, so he could only hug Duoduo to sleep with great resentment. Saduo's muscles tensed up, and he relaxed when he saw that Landa hadn't made any further moves. The two of them fell asleep after a while.

Gao Ming entered Xiaobao's room, and Xiaobao sat cross-legged on the mat, Gao Ming raised his eyebrows, "You are waiting for me specially!

" We are not here, did you beat Zhengmao?" Dark Chinese Little Treasure nodded his head and said, "You know!?"

Gao Ming rolled his eyes, probably everyone except Xiao An and Xiao Le in the hole could see that Zheng Mao was beaten! "What the hell is going on? It was fine before, you saved his life, and we got along well—" Gao Ming was embarrassed by Xiaobao's eyes, and changed his words: "Even if it is not harmonious, deal with it face-to-face That 's it, why are you still fighting?"