Chapter 122 Xiao Ming worked hard to chop wood to get to a bed !

Start from the beginning

Gao Ming nodded, stopped talking, and swung the ax more vigorously. In this way, it only takes one day for them to cut all the wood for the house, and then it will be troublesome, such as sawing and polishing.

The four of them chopped down two nearly hundred-year-old trees from the dawn of the morning until noon. Gao Ming had four red blisters in his palm. His arms hurt too, his eyes were staring at the sun, his eyes hurt from sweat, and Landa Sado was not much better, but Wen Xiaobao seemed to be fine.

"Aren't you tired?" Gao Ming asked uncontrollably. It is also worn, Xiaobao is too powerful, he is about the same height as him, and his weight looks a little thinner than him, but why is he so awesome!

It was a winter in the snow season, and Gao Ming ate it differently every day. It is normal for his physical strength to decline now. As for why Wen Xiaobao, what kind of suffering is it for Xiaobao who has seen life and death and eaten grass roots!

Wen Xiaobao looked at Gao Ming in confusion, with a silly expression on his face, and said, "Tired!"

"But you—"

"It's not about killing me, it's okay." Wen Xiaobao said indifferently: "Go back to eat first, and come here these afternoons and drag it back."

Gao Ming was speechless, so he could only nod, Landa Sado nodded one after another, Landa touched Sado's palm, and sure enough, it also blistered. The four of them dragged their exhausted bodies back, Gao Ming's arms were so sore that he couldn't lift them up, and he came back to life after smelling the fragrance in the cave, as Xiao Bao said, as long as there is life left, these What is difficulty? ! Gao Ming rekindled his ambition, Xiao He brought hot water, Gao Ming stretched his hands into the blisters in his palms, and the blisters in his palms were painful, and Landa Sado was the same, but the three of them kept their mouths shut and did not make a sound. Do you worry about them? !

Xiao He didn't wash his hands, he went out and picked some green leaves and brought them back. The green leaves are about the size of a fingernail and are tender green. Xiao Bao washed the green leaves and smashed them up. Seeing the three wash their hands, he said, "Wipe the peppercorns on the leaves. Needle, puncture the blister, paste this to relieve the pain and make it more comfortable."

Gao Ming took the needle and applied peppercorns, and first applied green leaf juice to Sadoranda's puncture, and the wound that was originally painful became much cooler and painless up. "Okay, let's eat quickly, haven't Qi Bujia and the others come back yet?"

Qi shook her head, Gao Ming said with a smile: "Don't worry, there are many people here, there will always be a hand." Qi nodded and said: "You have been tired all morning Hurry up to eat, and take a nap at noon to rest."

Thinking about the hard floor, Gao Ming suddenly felt that he might as well deal with the wood, so that he could go to bed early, but last night it was still oppressive and cold despite the yellow pole, and it was cold behind him.

At noon, Qi made noodles with sauerkraut and bacon, and Gao Ming and the others washed the wild vegetables that they picked up, and then took them off. The four of Gao Ming snorted and pulled the noodles. They were eating when the figure on the iron fence swayed. They turned their heads to see that the three of Bujia had returned. Qi opened the door. Jumping towards the entrance of the cave, Bujia came to meet him. Seeing that Gao Ming's mouth was bulging, with a piece of sauerkraut hanging from the corner of his mouth, he said with a smile, "Is it delicious?"

Gao Ming was taken aback, seeing Bu Jia's gaze, wiped the corners of his mouth with his finger, swallowed the noodles in his mouth, and said: "Qi and Xiao He's craftsmanship is nothing to say, you guys wash up quickly, and taste it later, how are you today?" Bu Jia He turned sideways, with a gentle expression on his face, and said: "There are a lot of prey here, and today we caught a deer." Gao Ming walked out, the deer was big, the fur was golden, and it was very beautiful with antlers. There was no life on the ground, Gao Ming's eyes lit up, he was full of joy, they could eat such a big deer for at least three or four days! This is still purely eating barbecue. If it is served with pasta and wild vegetables, it will be enough for at least a week. The bleats they brought back were tied to a tree, and when they saw Lu Sensen trembling on the ground, they were afraid that Gao Ming would stab them, but this also reminded Gao Ming that these two bleats would kill them sooner or later... The