Chapter 119 Xiao Ming is committed to building the crystal cave!

Beginne am Anfang

I pulled two layers of wooden planks from the small cave and came back. They could only sleep sideways when they were put together, and it was still very crowded. Finally, I decided to guard the entrance of the cave. Wooden board, slightly more spacious.

There were several wolf howls in the mountains in the early morning, Bujia looked out of the cave with alert eyes, and Gao Ming whispered behind him: "Is there something wrong?"

Bujia shook his head, "No one comes out of other caves, it seems that it often happens. "The abundance of prey here also means a lot of danger.

Gao Ming figured it out, nodded and said nothing, everything has a price. The two sat by the fire, Bujia covered Gao Ming with the leather, put one arm around Gao Ming, the two were close to each other, the cold wind seemed to be no longer cold.

"How do you get these crystal bricks out? Also, I have lime mud in my smelting technique, so I don't have to take it out if I save a lot of it. If I save effort, I can directly smooth the floor bricks and walls tomorrow. Let's pretend to push the shelf cart out first." I'll put the things on the trolley once in a while—" Gao Ming hesitated.

Bujia is also thinking about this question. Many people here have seen their ironware. I didn't ask them now because they just arrived, and it's hard to say later, especially the few people who went back with a knife last time. They have seen the sharpness of ironware. Exchange with them, sooner or later they will be suspicious of these things, "No, just use it directly, Zhengmao already knows in his heart, we can't avoid this on the bright side."

Gao Ming was silent for a moment, he was looking for some excuse, he could Make yourself less obvious, and use the things in alchemy openly.

"You are all a gift from God." Bujia said slowly.

Gao Ming understands that people at this time believe in God, and some people are generously blessed by God, such as Qi. I heard from Qi that she has been particularly sensitive to grass since she was an adult. Once she was injured, she thought that the grass could heal the injury and picked it. After using it, it turned out that nothing happened. If this kind of statement is applied to him, it can be justified.

"Don't worry, people like Qi are very protected by the cave." Bujia frowned slightly, and said, "Don't go into too much detail about alchemy."

"I know." His and Qi's are still incomparable. , He is really against the sky, he can only say it in a low-level way and can't reveal all of it, and he has to think hard about his lies so that he won't say anything in a mess that arouses suspicion.

The two discussed the alchemy, and before dawn the next day, the people in the cave woke up. Xiao Le's face was flushed and she had a low fever. Qi was very worried. You don't have to worry about tiling and plastering.

There was a lot of dust in the cave, so Gao Ming asked Xiaohe and Qi to push the children to the sun cave to stay for a day. Ah Qi with bad teeth and big lazy Xiao Lan knew they were going to clean up the cave, so they came here early in the morning, especially Ah Qi with bad teeth. Next door to them, after listening to the hole planned by Gao Ming, the two of them opened their mouths slightly and opened their eyes wide. They were even more curious when they saw the crystal brick. Finally, Ah Qi looked at the brick in his hand and said, "According to what you said, you two will be together today." I'll stay with Bad Tooth and me tonight."

Gao Ming originally thought this way, once the floor tiles and walls are pasted, he can't move in immediately, they have to be left to dry, Ah Qi said that while Bad Tooth was smiling happily, Gao Ming also thought it was ok , looked up at Bujia, Bujia nodded to indicate yes.

The small details are decided, and the rest is a matter of hands-on. Gao Ming decided to paste wall tiles up to 1.5 meters from the base of the wall in the hole, and then brush lime water on the top to clean it up and prevent bugs and other small things. The floor is eighty by eighty large floor tiles. Digging trenches, so that the crystal bricks are more solid and stable, Gao Ming plans to burn the crystal liquid at night when no one is around, and then pour it again, so that it will be stronger.

Their caves are high and deep, and with the original cave entrances of others, the sun can fill most of the cave at noon, and half of the cave can be filled when the light is weak in the afternoon. Gao Ming plans to use places with no light and poor air as storage. There are three bedrooms in a row on both sides of the outer opening, a door in the middle of the opening, and a large window on both sides, which is better in light transmission. Entering the gate is the aisle. There are three small bedrooms on both sides of the aisle. The light inside is weak. Gao Ming plans to leave an empty space on one side, and let Xiaobao make some wooden horse toys in the future. Xiaoan and Xiaole can play in it On the other side, I plan to have rows of wooden shelves, so that bacon skins can be hung, and then the whole thing is tied up with bamboo. It is all a storage room. There are iron stoves and round tables in the middle of the aisle. Everyone eats and chats there on weekdays. As for the toilet Gaoming and the kitchen plan to stay outside. People in the cave love to eat heavy flavors. The pepper and chili are very fragrant when they explode, but the smell is pungent. Not to mention that there are children in the cave. It is too hot to cook in summer, and the smell of oily smoke is not good. Anyway, the entrance of the hole is big, and the kitchen is covered with crystal bricks on one side, and the toilet on the other. Wen Xiaobao, it shouldn't be difficult to make an ancient bathtub! The drainage problem is even simpler, and it flows directly into the nearby woods.

After the bamboo was opened, Gao Ming wanted to bury it in the soil. To be on the safe side, he tried to wrap it with crystals. The effect was very good and it was strong!