Chapter 119 Xiao Ming is committed to building the crystal cave!

Začať od začiatku

A pot of soup was boiled on the stove. The ingredients used were sent by Xiaohua and Sun, and the baa-baa legs were brought over by Ah Qi. Xiaohua and Sun deliberately stayed here to help clean up when they saw Xiaoan and Xiaole. When they were in the baby carriage, they were very curious. They touched the car lightly for fear of breaking it. There were four newborn babies in their cave, and the breast milk with a big appetite was not enough to eat after the snow season. Xiao Le is so white, tender and beautiful. When I met Dudu, I really liked the two white and tender little brothers, especially the chubby and strong Xiao An.

When Qi said that the crib was made by Wen Xiaobao, Xiaohua Sun looked at Wen Xiaobao with warm eyes. Unexpectedly, Wen Xiaobao, who has always been cold-faced towards outsiders, was gentle in his treatment of women. Xiaohua likes it very much. When she heard that Wen Xiaobao didn't have a woman yet, she smiled and wanted to tell Wen Xiaobao who was beautiful, who was hardworking, who gave birth to healthy children...

Wen Xiaobao was indifferent to this kind of problem, he had heard Gao Ming say that it was unacceptable for a woman to be with many men here. Seeing that Wen Xiaobao was not interested, Xiaohua changed the subject, but Sun liked Wen Xiaobao quite a bit, and chatted with Wen Xiaobao.

Putting the earthenware jars away, the four of them neatly arranged, Qi held up a spoon and said: "The wild vegetables in the soup were brought by Xiaohua and Sun, Ah Qi gave half a baa-baa, I roasted a leg, and put the rest in In the bamboo basket, it's almost time to eat now, right?"

Gao Ming was sweating all over, and wanted to wash up before talking, but the meal was already ready and he couldn't let the big guys wait for him, so he said, "Okay, save the little flowers to eat with the sun and Dudu After hearing this ,

Xiaohua Sun waved her hands and said: "There is food prepared in the cave, we should go back."

They brought vegetables and meat over for a meal, but it was not good for people to go back, Gao Ming kept it again, but Sun Xiaohua was indeed About to go back, Gao Ming said: "Then I will treat you to dinner after I tidy up here!

" The ears went down the mountain together, and Bujia was sent to the entrance of the cave. Xiaohua looked at Bujia who was about to send down the mountain, and hurriedly said: "Go back to eat, we will live here." Xiaohua pointed to the place, and Bujia saw that it was at the foot of their cave The slope is not steep, as if someone stepped out of the path, and you can run down in four minutes. The grass on both sides is not high or low, and the grass roots are all grass roots. The hole just went back.

Lin Zixiaobao fetched water in the iron bucket in the cave, but it didn't burn, and Gao Ming didn't think it was cold, so he wrung out the skin and wiped his hands and face, and when he saw Bu Jia came in, he handed the skin to Bu Jia. It's been a long time since I've eaten roasted bleating legs. It tastes good and I'm in a good mood to move to a new house. A thick bleating leg was eaten clean. At night, the bright moon shone into the cave. Gao Ming looked at the big hole and said, "What's the matter What to do?"

"I'll watch the night, you sleep." Buga said. Upon hearing this, Lin Zi said, "I will trade with you."

Sadoranda Da Shiwen Xiaobao said that they can change it so that everyone can sleep for a while, and everyone is tired all day today. Bujia was used to the hard work, and he was used to taking the responsibility of the whole cave on his shoulders. Hearing what everyone said, he nodded softly and agreed.

It's the beginning of spring now, the mountain is endless, and the entrance of the cave is wide open. It gets cold at night, and there is a constant fire in the cave. But this cave has been unoccupied for a long time, and it is very cold. Qi wrapped Xiaoan Xiaole in two thick layers of long fur, and filled a hot water bottle to feel relieved.