Chapter 117 Master Xiaoming is hot on the bed and staring at me! !

Start from the beginning

The cave is relatively quiet and comfortable at the moment. I didn't sleep well last night and went to catch up on sleep. It doesn't matter if I didn't sleep well in the past, but today I don't have to go hunting and I have nothing to do so I have to rest. Gao Ming yawned, and pulled Bujia to take a nap for a while, when he heard footsteps and noise outside the cave.

"Is it a bad tooth?" Gao Ming said.

Zheng Mao nodded on the bed, the loud voice sounded like bad teeth. While talking, the aisle was blocked, Gao Ming opened the iron gate, and a group of Hulala came in, with Bad Fang leading the way. Two hunters behind were carrying the fat calf one after another. Bad Fang came in to see Zheng Maoxing Yes, greet the hunters behind, the hunters threw the bleeding calf in the corner and headed to the cot.

Hulala circled around, Gao Ming Bujia stepped aside to give way, went to Wen Xiaobao's place to scoop up the soup.

Zheng Mao glanced coldly at the people who came, and the noisy crowd immediately quieted down. The hunters with bad teeth were particularly excited, but they cared about their voices. Zhengmao snorted, and calmly told Bad Tooth and the two hunters who carried the prey that he was not in the cave one by one, especially in the days after the snow season, the cave must be protected and a team should be formed Gao Ming listened to the patrols and the like, and admired Zhengmao very much. Primitive people are not necessarily stupid, and smart people are smart no matter where they are.

After the instructions, Zhengmao sent someone to hurry back, now that it's dangerous outside, you fucking bring such skilled people over here, isn't it itchy? ! Bad Tooth looked like he was not pumping, and finally took the men and women back under Zhengmao's arrogance. Before leaving, he specially emphasized that this calf was given to Bujia Cave as the price for Zhengmao's recovery here. Originally planned to send a prey every day, but was scolded by Zhengmao severely, not because Zhengmao was stingy, but because it would not be worthwhile if the caveman was injured or killed, Bujia and the others wanted to move to this place. There are opportunities to repay favors.

After Bad Tooth and his group left, the cave was quiet for a while, but those who woke up would not want to continue to sleep. The calf brought by Bad Tooth should be cooked. Although the weather is still cold, there is still a way to refine butter and deboning. Classes should be separated as early as possible.

In the afternoon, everyone was busy cooking the calf, and Zhengmao on the bed was left unattended. Wen Xiaobao took time to look at it regularly. Herbal soup was boiled on the iron shelf, and he fed the three ears once. Waiting for the result, he probably had to drink it It took two days to see the effect.

The calf is tender and slightly fatter, so it can be seen that its mother has eaten well and has not suffered much in the winter. When spring comes, it is caught by bad teeth. It deserves bad luck! They still have half a pot of butter left, which should be enough until the end of this spring. They don't light it during the day, they only light one when they eat at night, and it goes out before going to bed. It's true that they don't use much. This little calf is smart. , not a lot of fat, it can be used to eat hot pot with fried beef, but the refined butter is really not enough to fit between the teeth.

It's been a long time since I ate fresh fat beef in the cave. Not to mention the foodies like Landa Xiaohe, even Xiaobao and Saduoshi liked it all the time. Gao Ming immediately decided not to refine oil. Let's talk about fatheads, let's eat this one today! Before the ice and snow had cleared outside the cave, Gao Ming cut a piece of fat and thin beef thigh and handed it to Landa. The meat slices are thin and good.

Landa got the order, and happily carried the beef and went out to bury it. Although the calf is small, it is inconvenient to cook in the cave. Gao Ming carried it outside the cave. Beef brisket is also a good thing. It would be great if there were tomatoes. You can make a sweet and sour beef brisket stewed with tomatoes. A braised one.