Chapter 116 Xiaoming Xiaoming has a love affair ahead!

Start from the beginning

Wen Xiaobao covered the leather cover first, and hurried to a small bucket of water that was boiled at night under the ventilation hole at the entrance of the cave. The water temperature was already freezing, so he took the basin and poured the water, and quickly took it to the bedside and twisted the leather to wipe Zhengmao's body.

The bamboo screen in the small hole moved, Gao Ming hurried down wrapped in clothes, followed by Bu Jia, saw Wen Xiaobao wiped Zheng Mao's body, and said, "If I hadn't heard the sound of water, would you have been alone all night?" Carry it?" He conveniently twisted a piece of leather and put it on Zhengmao's forehead.

"I'm alone. He has a normal fever. Go to sleep." Wen Xiaobao said. Although Gao Ming is a questioning word, to Wen Xiaobao it is a furnace of enthusiasm.

"I'm not sleepy, let's wait until the temperature drops a few minutes." Gao Ming said. Bu Jia pondered for a while, and said: "Xiao Bao, you can sleep with us tonight, and Xiao Ming and I will take care of you here." Gao Ming was right when he heard it, he can handle the fever, just wipe his body and change the skin on his forehead!

Wen Xiaobao shook his head, "His wound is very dangerous. If he can survive tonight, it is only halfway through. The rest will depend on the next three days. If he has a fever and the wound collapses tonight, the chance of this half will be less. It will be even more dangerous in the future."

Gao Ming's expression became serious when he heard that, and he looked up at Bujia, who nodded and said, "Then the three of us will come together tonight." Gao Ming thinks this is a good way, Regarding Mao's life, it's better to be safe! No wonder Gao Ming is thoughtful, this Zhengmao is the leader of their cave, if he dies in their cave, even though Ah Qi's bad teeth are there to testify, they can make a lot of money, what if someone kills him under the banner of avenging Zhengmao? ? Gao Ming never forgot how much prestige Zhengmao has in their cave.

Carrying Zhengmao here during the day, one is because the road is close, and the other is because Xiaohua and Ah Mu said about stitching Qi, both of which are extremely dangerous, Ah Qi thought for a while and carried Zhengmao on his back. Bujia and Zhengmao are brothers who swear by the sky. If everyone came here, it would be difficult to justify it if they were not rescued. But I didn't expect Zhengmao to be injured so badly. Now I naturally have some considerations and worries, which is not far behind Gao Ming's thinking.

Almost no one in the cave slept soundly that night. Zhengmao's fever was so fierce that even if he wiped his body and changed his forehead non-stop, the skin on his forehead would still be burning. Randasado, Shixiaohe, Linzi and Qi basically came out to guard , Gao Ming saw that there were so many people here that there was no need to push him back to sleep, so he got up intermittently within two hours and looked at Zhengmao worriedly.

The whole night, Zhengmao still had a fever when the sky was slightly bright, but the temperature had dropped a little compared to the night, Gao Ming yawned, at the moment the man in the cave was wrapped in leather and sat on the stool by the bed and didn't sleep much, Xiao Helan The three of Daqi made some hot breakfast, Gao Ming stayed up all night, a little bit overwhelmed, and yawned again and again. After arriving here, he basically sleeps regularly. Gao Ming, who hasn't stayed up for a long time, is naturally too sleepy after staying up all night. But Wen Xiaobao is fine, his spirit is not fake.

"Go to bed after breakfast, it's no big deal if the temperature drops here." Wen Xiaobao looked at Gao Ming and said.

Gao Ming covered his mouth and yawned, shook his head and refused, Bu Jia softly said: "Go to sleep." Gao Ming was really sleepy, so he nodded and agreed, holding the hot soup bowl, his head bit by bit, his whole head was almost stuffed into the bowl , Bujia looked at the chopsticks in Gao Ming's hand, Gao Ming woke up instantly, his eyes were still a bit confused, and after a few seconds, he saw that it was Bu Jia who yelled blankly, and Bu Jia hugged Gao Mingjin without saying a word After entering the small hole, Gao Ming's body softened as soon as he touched the bed, he was so sleepy that he didn't even have the energy to ask, and fell asleep directly.