"Don't leave us alone ever again, Harry. I don't like you being away." Emma demands making my heart break.

"Emma, darling. We have talked about it. Harry has to be away because he works, just like me." Iris tries to explain my work schedule to her almost 5 year old daughter. "He has to travel so people can listen to his music because they love it as much as you do."

"No, I love it better." She tells her stubbornly as she tries to sit better on my legs. "I like your music more than them." She tells me now and she hugs me once more.

"I know you do, little honey."

"I miss you so much, Harry." She tells me, her voice breaking a little at the end of her sentence and a couple of tears roll out of her eyes.

I look at her and then at Iris. She places a hand on her daughter's back trying to comfort her. Emma hid her head at my neck as she continues to cry. My heart breaks a little more. I think that I have to cancel my tour and all of my schedule if I don't have that little girl by my side.

"Hey, little honey, don't cry. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. If I have to travel, you will come with me. Okay?"

She raises her head and looks at me. "You promise?"

"Of course I do. Now, tell me, do you like your new school? Are your classmates better?"

"They are. My friends are still Millie and Ethan but we have so many friends. My teacher is the best, she let's us sing songs. We learned an old song." She tells me and then i look over at my girlfriend.

"Emma, do you want us to sing it to him? I bet he knows it." Emma nods and they both start singing the Beatles' song Hey Jude.

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.

I start singing with them and Emma looks at me smiling. Her little voice adds all the cuteness the song needs. I love that the teacher made them learn this song. It has a great meaning and I think that they will appreciate it in the future when they look back at that time.

"It's late, little miss. Do you want me or Harry to tuck you in?" Iris asks Emma.

"Both of you. Can you carry me mumma? I'm tired."

"I thought that you liked being carried by Harry." Iris tells her daughter as she takes her away from my hold.

"I like it, but I missed you." Emma places her head on Iris' shoulder and I know that we don't need to read her a bed time story. She is about to sleep.

"Harry, will you be here in the morning?" Emma asks me as she takes Mister Bunny to her hands and lets Iris tuck her in.

"Of course, I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you, Mumma. I love you, Harry."

"I love you to, Ems." "I love you little honey." Iris and I say at the same time and we kiss each of Emma's cheeks. Emma turns her back at us and she is drifted to sleep immediately.

"Sorry she's upset." Iris tells me as we sit on her sofa.

"Don't be sorry, babe. It's okay. Come here now, I missed you like crazy." I open my arms and Iris comes and sit to my legs hugging and kissing my lips.

"I love your lips, I missed them." She tells me as she moves her head a few inches of mine.

"I missed you too. I love you so much."

"I do to."

"I have to talk to you about a thing or two." I tell her and I see that she starts to get stressed. "It's nothing bad. Just a question and some feelings I want to share with you."