Once more, he ushered me to a chair in the corner, the guards coming back and strapping my arms down to the arms of the chair, my arms automatically jerking to free myself, yet to no avail.

My nails dig into the dark blue leather of the chair, a band tied around my bicep before being cleaned by an alcohol wipe. I watched a vial be dropped into a needle, the 'doctor' finding my vein and quickly pushing the needle in, quite painless actually.

I watched the crimson blood be taken from my body, separated into three vials that had little stickers on them. I just stared at the puncture mark as he took out the needle, my stupid eyes letting out tears.

"Oh, now don't cry.." The 'doctor' lifted my chin, my head wanting to swivel back, but he had a firm grip on my chin, "Someone will love you very soon Ally, I promise." Love me? These people weren't going to love me, I was going to be used and violated.

No. I'll be out before that. I reminded myself, cementing it in my head as I'm removed from the chair, being taken back to the cage with a rough hand on my bicep.

My feet stumbled as I was being taken back to the cell, then thrown in to a point where I fell to the floor, barely catching myself in a plank position, before quickly letting my weight fall to the floor, hiking up to be on my knees as the door closed, the guard chuckling as he walked away.

"Are you alright?" Sage's voice questioned from her position in the corner, my jacket still wrapped around her tightly, I sent her a soft smile, nodding.

"I'm okay, are you doing alright?" I get closer to her, her body moving closer to me as he was still in a fetus position, her body etched in fear.

"I guess. While you were gone, they told us the next auction isn't for another month. Apparently some really big people are coming here from around the world. Kinda sucks to know those people want to buy others for their own selfishness. It's like they don't think we have lives." Sage spoke sadly, her eyes dazed. She was completely hopeless, I understand that.

"A month is a while. I can come up with something to get us out of here. You won't be sold off to anyone Sage, over my dead body." Her head lays on my upper chest as she sniffles, my arms wrapped around her as I spoke, praying that they'll come true, the wish of getting her out of here.

"I don't even know your name." She spoke quietly, looking up at me with her large green eyes. I smiled softly down at her.

"Ally." It wasn't a lie, it was my middle name. Carter was my moms maiden name. They do searches for you when they have your name, if they look up Mixie Maddox, there is no record, but Ally Carter does exist. A college attending student in California, lives with her father in a small town, with no siblings. A fake persona, but also a real alternative.

We both stayed silent for a while, Sage eventually fell asleep, my arms still sturdily wrapped around her, holding her to my body heat as hours dragged on. I had no idea how long it'd been, but it felt like an eternity.

I thought and I thought, trying to conjure up some kind of plan. I rushed into this head first, when I knew it had to be heavily planned, I just couldn't deal with knowing Amaya was here, and Sage just made it all so much more worth it. I had to find Amaya soon, she had been sold to the leader of the ring, and he shoved people in here, selling them off to make even more than what he paid for.

My eyes glanced from side to side, the rods of steel only separating me between other groups of people. The cage to the right had a sobbing girl, in her 20's perhaps, a boy was besides her, looking utmost broken, his knees up to his chest as he cried, the girls head next to his as they cried together. The cafe to the left was a similar situation, except an angry man was banging on the steel door, a woman wailing in the back corner, she was older, but still petrified out of her mind like everyone else.