14

M I X I E

Tying the laces into double knotted bows was quick as I jumped to my feet, rolling my shoulders back once as I zipped the athletic sweater up to the top where it ended at mid-throat.

My feet made little noise as I walked down the sidewalk, my head bowed, the lid of the hair covering most of my face as I approached the house. My eyes followed to the left, seemingly to look like I'm staring at something in the alley was of Mr.Philips driveway.

I cocked my head to one side, my hands sliding out of my jackets pockets as I followed down the cement driveway. Once I was past the seeing sight from the sides, a van pulled up at the end of the driveway, blocking the view of me as I grabbed one of the bars of the fence and jumped towards the wall, jumping over the fence quickly.

Sending a nod to Janey in the van, I walked a few more feet, seeing the basement window. A horizontal window that pushed inwards. I pushed my feet through, then turned onto my stomach to drop myself in steadily. My knees bent as I touched cement floors, making little noise as I landed on my toes.

The basement was designed to look like some kind of room. You could classify it to be a child's room with a twin bed, a pink princess comforter, pink shaggy rug, a pink tall standing mirrored dresser, even a corner of the space designated to being a playpen, though everything was wrapped in plastic. I would assume it was for a child, but as I looked at the rack of clothes, they seemed to be for a grown woman.

It wouldn't be far-fetched to say it was Mr.Philips kink.

I sucked in a large shaky breath, moving to the stairs and speedily getting up the steps, pushing open the door and closing it silently as I scoped out the house. The blueprints came to mind and I would have to guess that he would keep files either in an office or in some sort of fire safe in the bedroom. I opted to looking through the office first.

Straight into the kitchen, hallway to the right and first door on the left.

Twisting the doorknob, I walked in, looking around the ordinary office. There was a file cabinet to the back left of the wall and a desk in the middle. File cabinet seemed to be my first instinct to check, pulling open the cabinets and going through the files was the easy part.

The hard part was not finding a damn thing.

I checked the desk next. I went through every drawer, then tried finding any hidden compartments under the long drawer, inside the drawers, and even checked under the desk for anything hidden under ground. When my search came up with nothing, I moved on to the bedroom, taking a short set of stairs to the second floor and heading to check every room to find which one he sleeps in.

The last door in the hall was him room, the bedsheets made nicely and everything put away to look perfect. There wasn't much in the room, first scoping out the closet which was a pair of sliding doors and a neat closet. I checked on the top shelf, not finding anything, then the trim opposite the shelf, ducking low to look around the bottom where my luck still didn't reside.

I moved behind the bed, feeling my hand to find anything, then feeling under the mattress, only finding a heavy bdsm magazine. I scowled as I threw it back under and wiped my hand furiously on my pants.

"Gross..." I muttered just thinking about how many times he's touched it after touching his junk. I might have to get tested for herpes.

My head swiveled at the sound of the downstairs door closing. I held my breath hearing the set down of what I believe was a set of keys and something else that made a thudding noise. Footsteps were heard at a accelerated pace up the stairs, my eyes trailing down to the bottom of the bed, my body throwing itself down silently and quite literally rolling myself under the bed.