07

M I X I E

The red latex dress had to be prepped before I slid into it, and by the time I slipped into it, I was being shaped like a coke bottle with the signature dark red color. A necklace hanging around my neck, silver chain with a red ruby dangling from the more choker type design, my earrings were large diamond studs with red studs on the second lobe piercings.

My short hair was kept the same in its straight style that ended a few inches below my ear, my makeup done to have a full cake face. I had eyelash extensions with an impulsive decision of slitting my eyebrow, a dark red lipstick on my lips, highlighter in my inner eye corners, nose, and cheekbones, and a smokey eye look.

I snapped on the black double platform Mary-Jane heels, my outfit being completed by the small black handbag that held my gun and knife. I flattened down my hair, turning to the side in the mirror, the ass i've worked hard for was astronomical to say the least. With a wink thrown to myself, I grabbed my phone walking out of my room and closing my door as I reply to some messages and have my daily dose of social media.

"Jesus Christ..." My eyebrows raise at the whisper, my eyes only doing a simple glance up at Haven who looked at me with wide eyes. I let out an amused hum, typing across my phone quickly as I began to walk down the hall, my steps halting as a body blocked my exit. My eyes looked up, my head kept down at I raised an eyebrow at Haven who licked his lips as he sent me a 'what's up' type nod, nervously might I add.

"Can I help you?" I question, stretching my words slightly as I hold the phone near my chest, my screen dimming from the lack of typing on it.

"Um, probably not." He waves it off, my mouth parted as my eyebrows pinch slightly, not liking the dismissal, that now made me curious. He didn't meet my eyes, shuffling slightly, my nostrils flaring as I took a step closer, our chest a few inches from touching. Haven froze, staring down, not at my eyes, but my cleavage that was being showcased.

My hand rose, my acrylic nails trailing up his chest sensually, a small sigh rushing my lips as I trailed the nail up his bobbing throat, a small content smile on my face as I got to his chin, my expression changing to an angry one, harshly gripping his chin and bringing his head to look down the few inches he was taller than me.

"I'm only gonna ask you once; What can I help you with Haven? Don't dismiss it, you'll get me angry, you think you could handle me angry?" My voice dropped an octave, amusement lacing into my angry tone. His eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes, then to my cleavage and back to my eyes, wide with a sort of alarming panic in his eyes.

"I'd like to find out." He breathlessly whispers, my eyebrow raising, he still hadn't answered the beginning question that got us in this position, though this reply had me wanting to smirk so badly, "You make me feel weird, different than with the other girls I've been with. I want to know why."

"Weird? How so?" My head tilts to the right, my eyes falling to his lips as my thumbs nail grazes his bottom lip, his bright rosy lips parting as he breathes out a stammered breath.

"Like I'm not the one in charge." The smirk makes an appearance as I look back up into his heated and dilated eyes, licking my teeth before biting my bottom lip, the soft flesh being slightly chewed, my mouth coming closer to his to skim our lips together as I look into his eyes with mischief.

"Because you're not." Haven didn't want to admit the submissive feeling, I could see it in his eyes, the non-verbal clues. He lets me control our interactions because he's not a dominant, the nervousness of being teased, but liking it, the rougher play, he didn't want to admit that he knew I was the dominant.